Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man (6390 Views)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
The saddest part is that this OP is not a small girl o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
E ku ojo meta smiley
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
How old is the relationship?
What's the cost of the Tab he gave to you?
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Pls before you guys eat me raw, get my plight first. I av a mind of my own and I av been taking care of my needs even before I met him. My issue here is,why he does not like spending on me not like weekly or monthly thing. @lst,we av xams,val,birthday .is it bad for your man to get gift forhis woman? ..don't forget when we go outing,I do pay up our bill sometimes ,i equally mark his birthday . And for the record, he is not cheating on me. I can vow for that. All I want is to see a day I will look back and say 'ha!this thing I av was bought by my man'

@OP:

It seems your love language is receiving gifts.

I know someone like that who always wants to receive gifts no matter and little and honestly, she is also very generous. She believes giving gifts makes the world go round.

Since you like receiving gifts, learn how to give him gifts too and tell him you like to receive from him no matter how little as it makes you feel loved. Also learn to understand as he is currently not with you and you can't tell the magnitude of the project he has on hand.

His love language might not be giving so he needs to learn and you need to be patient. Also learn his love language and imbibe it if it is not within you.

I wish you all the best in your relationship.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dyt:

Ode
Oponu
Airada
Mimics her
Yen yen yen yen yen
Cele ntan ee
Yimu
ahann dyt kilode grin

Ewolepe grin
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
E ku ojo meta smiley

Awanu
Awon omoge nko
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Dyt(f): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
ahann dyt kilode grin

Ewolepe grin

grin grin grin
Don't mind me jor
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

@OP:

I know someone like that who always wants to receive gifts no matter and little and honestly, she is also very generous. She believes giving gifts makes the world go round.

Since you like receiving gifts, learn how to give him gifts too and tell him you like to receive from him no matter how little as it makes you feel loved. Also learn to understand as he is currently not with you and you can't tell the magnitude of the project he has on hand.

His love language might not be giving so he needs to learn and you need to be patient. Also learn his love language and imbibe it if it is not within you.

most mature post on nl.THE rest just kept blabbing. Bukky bukky wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dyt:

Awanu
Awon omoge nko
Won frosh
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
most mature post on nl.THE rest just kept blabbing. Bukky bukky wink

Lol! @ most matured post on NL grin

We all can't see same things same way all the time.

How are you and family?
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

@OP:

'I' am her boyfriend, and my love language is sex. Does the absence of sex calls for complaints and bitterness?

Do people even believe in this love language thing? Who hates gifts anyways?

Is it safe to say Nigerian girls love money? When men say that, why can't women defend themselves, by saying "money" is their love language?
Why do women get angry when we call them gold-diggers, since gold is the love language? sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Acidosis:

'I' am her boyfriend, and my love language is sex. Does the absence of sex calls for complaints and bitterness?

Do people even believe in this love language thing? Who hates gifts anyways?

In some cases, it does especially in marriage.

Love language works.... @ least for us. Maybe a little more complex.

@ who hates gifts... I don't particularly like them. In fact, I can do very well without them.

RE Modification...

Gift /= Money.

I know a husband who loves gifts so much that the first time his wife sent cake to his office, he called all his friends to tell them about it. Does the said husband love money?

People who lovers of gifts do not mind a lip gloss of N300 or a coke of N100. All they want is a gift and is different from gold digging.
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

Lol! @ most matured post on NL grin

We all can't see same things same way all the time.

How are you and family?
we ARE good o. wink
hope your Easter was great wink

Enjoy sweet smiley
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

In some cases, it does especially in marriage.

Love language works.... @ least for us. Maybe a little more complex.

@ who hates gifts... I don't particularly like them. In fact, I can do very well without them.

You don't particularly like them? What is your love language?
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Ghost01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
yvelchstores:
One thing I will be sure to do is to train my daughter not to think/ reason the way most girls reason. It's sickening!
As in ehn... It's so annoying!
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
we ARE good o. wink
hope your Easter was great wink

Enjoy sweet smiley

It was great stress o my sister.

Enjoy yourself too.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Acidosis:

You don't particularly like them? What is your love language?

Acts of service majorly.
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

Acts of service majorly.
alright, noted
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Acidosis:

alright, noted

Noted me?

For what kwanu?
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

Noted me?
For what kwanu?
..preparing my toasting lines
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by ogawisdom(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Pls before you guys eat me raw, get my plight first. I av a mind of my own and I av been taking care of my needs even before I met him. My issue here is,why he does not like spending on me not like weekly or monthly thing. @lst,we av xams,val,birthday .is it bad for your man to get gift forhis woman? ..don't forget when we go outing,I do pay up our bill sometimes ,i equally mark his birthday . And for the record, he is not cheating on me. I can vow for that. All I want is to see a day I will look back and say 'ha!this thing I av was bought by my man'

He told u he has projects he is working on, y is dt too difficult to understand besides u r nt his wife yet. For d record wat gifts ve u bought for him too, after all is a give n take thing. Dnt u think he too might like to wake up one day n say these gifts were got by u. U r jst too selfish angry
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

..preparing my toasting lines

Lols!

You are 10yrs too late grin
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2016
bukatyne:

Lols!
You are 10yrs too late grin
ahahahaha grin taken 10 years ago?
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by bukatyne(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

ahahahaha grin taken 10 years ago?

Yeah.
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2016
bukatyne:

Yeah.
Chai! shocked *covers face*
grin grin
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by emilyone(f): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Dyt:

Ode
Oponu
Airada
Mimics her
Yen yen yen yen yen
Cele ntan ee
Yimu

Don't mind her jare, she's a learner cheesy
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Dyt(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
emilyone:

Don't mind her jare, she's a learner cheesy

Kowa bere lowo was
She should ask us
These men will make it look like they don't even eye another
Catch them and just watch drama of denial
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Elegantdiva: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Very funny. All the same thanks....I give gifts not to him alone...am a very generous person. I can empty my acc just to make the next person happy . Am not asking him to pay my bills but give not mata how small. In 6yrs of our relationship, I only count my tablet and lappy which are not enough. I love gift. I love exchange of gifts
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by Olasco93: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Very funny. All the same thanks....I give gifts not to him alone...am a very generous person. I can empty my acc just to make the next person happy . Am not asking him to pay my bills but give not mata how small. In 6yrs of our relationship, I only count my tablet and lappy which are not enough. I love gift. I love exchange of gifts
Seriously, he might not be aware of your love for gifts, no matter how small. So, it's better you tell your man what you love; telling him wholeheartedly in an emotional way may just save/make your relationship better...
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Elegantdiva:

Tablets and lappy are not enough

Please list here the things you have bought him without lying

Naija girls you would buy them lappy they would buy you handkerchief and singlet say dem don buy you gift.

Like say you be Atilogwu dancer

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by indie22(f): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
ibotjaycob:
Very Smart. The best thing to do in a relationship is to invite strangers to give their opinions. DUMBO

I don't understand.....why call her dumbo?

You're pointing fingers at someone else, very quick to call names and abuse..... shows you're devoid of any sense of good home training yourself.
Re: Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man by indie22(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
It is when you are jobless and have no money that you will insult a woman for trying to ensure that her man is capable of taking care of his family when the time arises.

It's from dating that you will know men who will refuse to buy baby food or pay school fees.

When they cannot show their giving side when dating, you will marry them then see the true meaning of stinginess and selfishness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances / Girls, Can You Marry A Virgin?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.