Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School (26076 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Super1759: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Some guys called me Rabbit...it wasn't funny..I fought to end the name and the more I fight it got serious until I left that sch

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by rosalieene(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was even in university. They called me RosaVergi. becos I loved eating vegetable soup lol.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Ashez: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
DaZion:
Sure we all attended secondary school right? And that was when the school life fun begins..

Many of us were given hilarious nicknames by friends, Teachers, classmates etc..

Then share with us hilarious nicknames given to you when you were in secondary school.

Lemme first share mine..

My nickname was "bruce Lee"..
There was a day I beat a girl up mercilessly in my class because she messed up with my Further Mathematics textbook..
And I went to her that why did she destroyed my textbook? She said she wasn't the one.
I responded that "Is she out of her mind"? And she slapped me..
That's why I beat her ooo, almost killing her..
Since that day my classmates gave me the nickname..."Bruce Lee".

Share yours and let the fun begin.
u beat up woman and u are proud becos of a simple slap, nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by nnachidav: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
abeg you people should allow me make front page just for once
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by omolola15(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Mr Malaika
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Tmercy(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2016
fineyemi:
Mine was eyin ronaldo ( ronaldo teeth) Nt CR7, I mean delima ronaldo. My 2 front teeth came out like dat of ronaldo. But now am looking cute.
it's always looks bad when you young until Gurls start 2 fall over for it when u growing. Had same experience
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Hezzymania(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2016
I have many names back in secondary school, but the most hilarious was "crayfish" because of my stature back then, I was so skinny

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by deleskizy: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
They call me "SAMBA"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Duchessree(f): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
bogilee or boogee.... from my surname 'Bogare'
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by SimonN(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
IRON LEG....back then in secondary school, any sandals, shoes or slippers my legs enter must cut or spoil before the end of that day cheesycheesy
this one is strong
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Quayman(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was Go-to-Hell. As in farm implement for agric class winkcox I tall ehn

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by adeoba2008(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Elewedu Jelili because I used to take Eba and Egusi to school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by ylaa(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
well i had no nick name but my classmates:
1. pregnant man
2. danger mouse
3. oyo empire
4. P9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Yuneehk(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Grace nwantiti... Had a really small stature then.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Adahi(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Dasuki to come(R)
Iron Bender
Smoky
Corrupt
Mad Mask
Don Broke
Forest
Double Master: cuz he can take double meals in the dinning
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Ayoswit(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Fine face..... smiley
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by watsonbuy: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Waterson, base on my surname.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by poweredcom(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Horseface
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by RichYoungNigga: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Isi Azu.
My head be like fish head

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by zeb04(f): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
DaZion:
Sure we all attended secondary school right? And that was when the school life fun begins..

Many of us were given hilarious nicknames by friends, Teachers, classmates etc..

Then share with us hilarious nicknames given to you when you were in secondary school.

Lemme first share mine..

My nickname was "bruce Lee"..
There was a day I beat a girl up mercilessly in my class because she messed up with my Further Mathematics textbook..
And I went to her that why did she destroyed my textbook? She said she wasn't the one.
I responded that "Is she out of her mind"? And she slapped me..
That's why I beat her ooo, almost killing her..
Since that day my classmates gave me the nickname..."Bruce Lee".

Share yours and let the fun begin.
why do you lie so much?

you beat some one almost killing the person, meaning she was unconscious and in the hospital and you weren't expelled or arrested, stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by RichYoungNigga: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Ayoswit:
Fine face.....

More like goat face
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by glitteraty(f): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
coolsimbi crysimbi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by iamoracle: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
During my secondary school days, mehn, d nickname was so hilarious, "Agbodo" meaning "a known fish to d yorubas"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by valx2: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Isi otu(pu..ssy head) because I use to have a hair cut style with a pathway at the middle.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by yusfaith04(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was MTN,cos den I got mtn bag,mtn shoe,mtn note books and mtn biros

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by curvilicious: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
poweredcom:
Horseface

Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by DONOTEGA(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
I was simply called "Doctor"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by curvilicious: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Isi Azu.
My head be like fish head

LMBBAO
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Allina: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Ashez:

u beat up woman and u are proud becos of a simple slap, nawa oooo
He was still young.You want to say you didn't have fights with girls while growing up?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by mrlaw93(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
I was given Oko (Pr1ck) by my yoruba teacher. It happened that she was teaching numbers in yoruba that very day nd i wasn't concentrating which she noticed. She called me by surprise to ask what Forty is in yoruba. As a sharp guy, i quickly glanced at the board and recite from there. But unfortunately my pronunciation was different from the norm. I said Oko_lelugba and she was like ( like ur pr1ck abi). Mhen! shame catch me no be small. Since then, trust students, that replaced my name. Mr OKO grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by kcid(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was kunu Belle hated that name men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Killer Whales Top FACTS!!! / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU / Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.