Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School (26074 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Monalisa185(f): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2016
midehi2:

cheesy exactly same with my kid sister now cheesy

lol, don't worry, give her time, by the time she starts buying those shoes with her own money, they will stop cutting...lol
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Smellymouth: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2016
bolt000:

Lmao grin.. The memes again.

My guy, wetin I go do na? grin
No time oo

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin Traveller... Used to brag about travelling to Nigeria etal when most of my folks haven't seen beyond Hialeah
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by bolt000(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

My guy, wetin I go do na? grin
No time oo
issokay abeg grin.. I dont want to choke from laughing.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Monalisa185(f): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
vingeophysicist:
you snapped that pics in boys or girls hostel.

science village
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Monalisa185(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
SweetieConstie:
LMAO! Kikikiki... grin
gringrin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Monalisa185(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
xbee20:

Yours got me laughing till the whole house came knocking on my door to ask what's happening!!!

hehehehe, hope you've not been chained though? grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by MayorSampson(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Taba aka snuff I dey use blade dey scrape the top of my desk and later inhale am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by bidecolee: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
MY OWN NICKNAME WAS CHEPECHE
THE NAME WAS GIVEN TO ME WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN WE USE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND WE GOING TO GROUP OUR SELF INTO VARIOUS GROUP LIKE CHELSEA,MANCHESTER UTD, ARSENAL AND SO ON THEN I USE TO BE THE KEEPER FOR CHELSEA TEAM IN WHICH I WAS NAME CECH BEFORE I WILL KNOW THAT ME BEARING CECH WILL CAUSE A PROBLEM FOR ME, SUDDENLY ONE OF MY MATE CHANGE IT TO CHEPECHE SINCE THAT TIME THEY HAVE BEEN CALLING ME THAT NAME TILL DATE

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by simdam500(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
mrlaw93: i was given Oko (Pr1ck) by my yoruba teacher. It happened that she was teaching numbers in yoruba that very day nd i wasn't concentrating which she noticed. She called me by surprise to ask what Forty is in yoruba. As a sharp guy, i quickly glanced at the board and recite from there. But unfortunately my pronunciation was different from the norm. I said Oko_lelugba and she was like ( like ur pr1ck abi). Mhen! shame catch me no be small. Since then, trust students, that replaced my name. Mr OKO grin

lmao! This is funny
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by sakalisis(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shittu Okunrin meje

Saemmanuel

Sae
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Teetopic(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
When I was in JSS 3, one foolish girl named me "alaboyun fukefuke" cos I was always wearing one particular full rubber gown. Later they named me "three eyes" cos I broke my glasses and I didn't tell them at home so I was using one of the lens like that

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by chaberry(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Uthman51:
my own name "APARI 1"

That name sound familiar
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Olasam12(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Few called me 'Gunju' though i didn't know d motive behind it. I guess it was derived from my surname Olagunju. Majority called me 'Prof' because of what i sabi.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Itannooluwa(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
mine was
no choice
&
iso bakery (i dey mess heaven nd earth fr class)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Hydris(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
mine was Ewa...cos my grandma dey sell beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Theophrastus(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
IRON BULL
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

science village
okey how did you gather this fellowship.you Don tey for nairaland o.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
alakara because I dey sell bean cake then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by bobkezel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was jimma (mother's yam). A classmate jokingly said my mum sells roasted yam and the whole class took it up from there. After a while, there was this condiment that came out new, the name was ''gyma'', they converted the ''jimma'' to ''gyma''.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yuneehk:
Grace nwantiti... Had a really small stature then.

Even now ur stature is still small tongue
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by navyhector(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
dewaskillz:
Lasisi..... Federal Government College Enugu.

Lasisi la gwo gwo. Ajo nwa.

Fedi enugu is the best.gave me MAPO.havent figured out why till now
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by stuff46(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Uthman51:
my own name "APARI 1"
ogbeni longest time?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Stallione(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin ;Dmy own na IGODO in igbo.In english means KEY,that place wey teach,principal or school authority say mek person no near,me must near am by force oo,lolzz ;Dmy own na IGODO in igbo.In english means KEY,that place wey teach,principal or school authority say mek person no near,me must near am by force oo,lolzz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Stallione(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin ;Dmy own na IGODO in igbo.In english means KEY,that place wey teach,principal or school authority say mek person no near,me must near am by force oo,lolzz.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by sucobaba(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Suco from my name no thanks to my then fine art teacher.
Now...its Sucobaba baiby tongue

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Ahyourity(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
pic or I don't believe it
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by oyesiju(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ajasco.
This name was given to me by my headmistress on the assembly ground.she says that all students must come to school with their school caps and i don't have it yet, i just have to wear the one that resemble my school cap,when my headmistress saw it she said "your cap is like AJASCO own".

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by diamondani: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
mine was injection lady, coz as of that time if them wan flog me, I go form sick say I chuck injection. everyday injection wey no dey finish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Ahyourity(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
a friend was called 1000 watts...he's big eye balls
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by EMriss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
esejessy:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
ese iya elede grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Codes151(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
"Pussy cat!" In my native dialect ... pls don't ask!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Killer Whales Top FACTS!!! / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU / Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.