Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students (41326 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Pref(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unn guys,owu na asa ha badly
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by mizhefeh(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deux:
Tasued students take brokenness to a new dimension
I Concord
thou I skold at tasued
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by MyGeneration(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Xtanixlax:

HE said UNIPORT
Bro we are talkn of Broke niggaz ni not some dudes making oil money.
*u must be on d wrong tread*
Uniport is filled with lots of fake ass pips, swag is not cash.

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Razakipaye: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nelkoko:
B S U
bros u don lie.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Plapoly are stoned rock-bottom brokers!!!

Their case is beyond repair
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
iyamchee:
Uniben.......

them go begin dey shout now
u nor well

2 Likes

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
jesusu....which kind topic be this ni tori olorun!!!
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
What is eksu I've never heard that name before. And u re sure that it is a university
eksu, jabu grin grin
Chai laff wan kii me grin ; D grin
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by razzekki(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
KWASU should be given this honour without deliberation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose empower ur students naa

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by samwizzye(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
I swear na adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko [aaua]. Student wey get car no reach 10

2 Likes

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by ourchoice(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Financial success is not determined by the secondary or higher institution u attended!

Education is not a guarantee that u will be financially rich!

The number of certificates u acquire is not a guarantee that u will become financially successful in life!

The only guarantee that u will become financially rich is your ability to solve people's daily life challenges using your talent, creativity and natural wisdom and being smart enough to monetize your solutions!

Many Harvard University graduates are working for school drop outs!

Many PhD holders are being controlled by SSCE holders!

Many MBA graduates are working for HND holders!

God and destiny have influence on the outcome of these things too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Deux: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
mizhefeh:

I Concord
thou I skold at tasued
I skuld in oou but I frequent the skul

Are u related to Simi?
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Niyonice(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Blazing hot
How to get 1gb for #105 with MTN
Follow the link below
www.niyonice.com/2016/03/how-to-get-1gb-for-105-with-mtn-music.html
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by techlegs: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lasu grin grin grin
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Oblion(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
dayum.............. it's got to be ESUT.

that school makes people broke
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Eleniyan15: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
LASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL FVKING GUY DON DEY CHOP BREAD AND BEANS 70:40:10 Every24hrs
#NoLagging
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by sexymonkey(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kogi state university takes this, We too broke here but thank God my days are numbered.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Dejmax(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
all of una dey wrong.... it's certainly UNIOSUN
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by HrmOlolade(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bowen and covenant University cheesy
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by emelux: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Download hot movies and videos now @ www.Bamsforum.com/video
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
eksu
and others
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by dejavubobo1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
AAU should come second while KSU should come third to clinch the ballon d'or prize.
full meaning of AAU Ambrose Ali right ?
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by dejavubobo1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
samwizzye:
I swear na adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko [aaua]. Student wey get car no reach 10
bros na far distance school u no expect students to drive cars from house
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Respect55(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wat of IMSU
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by damaray: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
As UNILAG is to Car Park

Kogi State University is to Bike Park....

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dejmax:
all of una dey wrong.... it's certainly UNIOSUN
Which Campus boss...i rep Ejigbo campus
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by anunimus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
;Dnaa UDU-SOK ooooo
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by YonkijiSappo: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thrash .....
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
ENDTIME QUESTION AND END TIME SCHOOLS
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by chibyz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na headmaster dem get[ cheesy
lol both of you need delivarance.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by macaranta(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
jubrealguy:
just here wondering why op decided to put this in the romance section

Being broke is romantic...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.