Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students (41323 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Monalisa185(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
SkinnyDude:
mind how you insult my hometown.. don't know who started that lubbish.. call it 'native dog' or nkita igbo...

is that even an insult? I don't think so...tongue
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by SkinnyDude(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

is that even an insult? I don't think so...tongue
it is o.. i can't comfortably tell people my hometown.. they must make mention of dog.. ''ekeuke''. and we don't even eat dog for Christ sake
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by mizhefeh(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deux:
I skuld in oou but I frequent the skul

Are u related to Simi?
Nope,y did u askd?
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by leksbore(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unilorin r so broke u can see a guy begging for Tanke Sir
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Lumiere91: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Most colleges of education
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Okudiover(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin UNIPORT.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Twayne777(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm a graduate of adekunle ajasin university,we got no broke ass niggers there,only the s.u student form broke ass Nigger,shout out to eksu(unad)niggers there are trying,no broke ass Nigger anywhere we just trying in as much we are not gate or dangote Picken,keep hustling ;Done love.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by PrinzEleju: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I will pick university of lompolo,DJIBOUTI
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by people3: 1:45am On Apr 01, 2016
EKSU
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by eedel(m): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2016
WiLdFLame:

me sef dey joke ni
joker become 2!
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Deux: 4:20am On Apr 01, 2016
mizhefeh:

Nope,y did u askd?
U guys faintly look alike
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Dentmoyin(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Na babcock
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by AdunniIwo(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2016
thagift:

u dumb nigga

Kilode!!! grin undecided
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by haryomikun(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

The proprietor's name sounds like a broke ass nigga grin
Are you sure you are okay G??
The name of Africa's foremost Pentecostal Apostle... Pioneer of CAC

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by omophuneh9(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2016
[i][/i]Who just mentioned AAU? You lie, my nigas over there are hitting it big, most engine boys ride on flashy cars. Like every other society, there is a partition, most of them(students) use garri dey drink garri. Asin dem go put dry garri for mouth(like groundnut), then sip d soaked one along side.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by mizhefeh(f): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Deux:
U guys faintly look alike
Am hearing dat for d firstym,tnxs al d same
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Dejmax(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Odunfa48:
Which Campus boss...i rep Ejigbo campus
I rep ejg campus also
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by mhizesta(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Oh no! Eksu guys aint broke nau cry .................................................................................................................................

.....let's cover dem up undecided
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by bunmiano10: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Eksu is not broke mehn

#Be corrected
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by vizkiz: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2016
mhizesta:
Oh no! Eksu guys aint broke nau cry .................................................................................................................................

.....let's cover dem up undecided

lol...eksu student spotted grin
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by chamboy(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

The proprietor's name sounds like a broke ass nigga grin
u n your likes need to ask for forgiveness from God
If you know who Prophet Ayo Babalola u won't say thrash on faceless forum

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Phunkyposh(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
I vote eksu!

Those kids are so broke the only way they have fun is by starting ALUTA during exam period.

Ask mynd44 grin grin grin

EKSU ain't got broke students........ we have got bevy of beauty and brains.... Dudes of class and intelligence.....
Moreover, Students ain't supposed to be rich..... Come to EKSU and see for yourself before u pass a vote of an institution you know nothing about....
EKSU shines in all spheres........
Eksu....For knowledge honour and service
EKSU! EKSU!! EKSU!!!
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by vizkiz: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Phunkyposh:

EKSU ain't got broke students........ we have got bevy of beauty and brains.... Dudes of class and intelligence.....
Moreover, Students ain't supposed to be rich..... Come to EKSU and see for yourself before u pass a vote of an institution you know nothing about....
EKSU shines in all spheres........
Eksu....For knowledge honour and service
EKSU! EKSU!! EKSU!!!

dey there grin

I graduated from eksu and I know how broke those kids are... No be prosperous and LA be una flexing joint? undecided
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Phunkyposh(f): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

dey there grin

I graduated from eksu and I know how broke those kids are... No be prosperous and LA be una flexing joint? undecided

The bad eggs though....
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Phunkyposh:

The bad eggs though....

oh, so you are the church type? wink
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
WiLdFLame:

me sef dey joke ni
joker become 2!
funny thou

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Phunkyposh(f): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

oh, so you are the church type? wink
Who isn't the church type.... what exactly are you driving at
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Theophinio(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guys to be frank with you, the worse is

UNILAG Leaves Trend with a swollen face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.