Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students (41327 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by greatness22(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
dejavubobo1:
full meaning of AAU Ambrose Ali right ?
Yea bro
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Temmytea70(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wait for my comment
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by amokeme(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayatt:
why people jst dey call eksu na??

what of..
aau
uniosun
buk kano
unijos
nsuk

you go see person dey soak garri by 2am
this is not usually a sign of being broke. Some people just feel like taking it
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by pumpy007(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deux:
Tasued students take brokenness to a new dimension
em fake life itz one of a kind
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Themandator: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hhehehehehe just kidding tho,na Joseph Ayo Babalola university.Private uni tho grin

How on earth would students of a private University be termed 'broke'?
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by stzy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose should give his students 5k dat bubu couldn't give graduates
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by kogirodent: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
sEGXY2:
K.S.U

broke ass niiggers and biitches forming porsche.
f.uck you.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by ayatt(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
amokeme:
this is not usually a sign of being broke. Some people just feel like taking it
i admire you sha....you look beautiful walahi
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by amokeme(f): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayatt:
i admire you sha....you look beautiful walahi
smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by amokeme(f): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Themandator:

How on earth would students of a private University be termed 'broke'?
hanhan, it's possible na... which student doesn't go broke? At least there are certain periods people go broke in sch both private and public
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by PraiseGyps(f): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eksu
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
thagift:

u dumb nigga
Not just dumb, probably boring and apparently broke.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by karrengold(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
its actually FUTA guys....na so so mouth dem get.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Damianbrown(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fudma students I hail
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Soulz22(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
thagift:

u dumb nigga

God bless you boss

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
chiddyok:
Not just dumb, probably boring and apparently broke.

lol Mrs Leah evening
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Bussy23(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fuoye-Ekiti,dey broke die
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
If you want to become a reporter @soccermole., simply contact me on: Whatsapp: 08160104037 Email- Chivic255@gmail.com Its an upcoming website for football live commentaries and football news all around the globe.. Thanks
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by hadura29(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
ohh impressive!! only to know that broke niggaz do paint street...

Hmmmm
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by barnabas91: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Joseph Ayo babalola university grin grin

grin
i too dey gbadun your post, i no know y.
But come, y am i always seein u in fp?
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by prettyJoy22(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nelkoko:
B S U
angry
Nelkoko:
B S U
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by ukandi1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayatt:

you go see person dey soak garri by 2am.

Hahahahahaha... If u never do am, then u never go real university. Come see stunts we d pull for UNICAL those days.

#teamUNICALguysarebroke.##

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by oluwatomisin93(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kai I give it up to FUDMA
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by SkinnyDude(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
EKSU? sounds more like EKUKE(Dog)
mind how you insult my hometown.. don't know who started that lubbish.. call it 'native dog' or nkita igbo...
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by sexytyga(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ebulonse:
i vote my sch,,federal uni otuoke,Bayelsa State...fuo..
omo the guys are fucking very broke i mean chronic brokeness...
so you self na broke niggur...!!!
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by casttlebarbz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
i wonder how this topic made it to FP...EKSU peeps ain't broke anyway...a proud graduate of EkSU
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
vizkiz:
I vote eksu!

Those kids are so broke the only way they have fun is by starting ALUTA during exam period.

Ask mynd44 grin grin grin
you're a goat,i swear(not offensive)...aluta bah'??
Sips ota pia pia
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by pafun(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
tempem:
Tosin. Well I choose Jabu.
JABU ? Even the name sounds broke . grin grin
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by labienyce(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
techlegs:
Lasu grin grin grin

Please don't put Lasu in that list
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Temitoppe(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
karrengold:
its actually FUTA guys....na so so mouth dem get.

iffa hear
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by iyamchee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
thagift:

u nor well
Lol...I nuh talk am
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students by Lisaint(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I vote in AAUA

Cum aaua for beginning of semester

U go don dey hear stories of Akungba Igbeyin
(SufferingContinual)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.