Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Aau Sug - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Sug (367 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Sug by Stephen6229(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
AAU SUG
My little opinion from my little observation... Students come and go....SUG still remains with its rickety promises, aims and objectives et al. It is very simple.

The so called SUG excos wants to graduate and same applies to the students. (at least the school uses that as a tool to restrict the Union's agitations). There's however a way to go around this...but it will never be possible because there are traitors. Small aluta the next thing them don paste matric number... And trust me u don't want to have security issues in this school..
So until the Union is ready, the students will not be ready. Forget about the fact that the students are acting indifferently... "we" are more concerned than the excos...we just need someone that will be ready to work with the students..(at least concerned students) so that when the union speaks...the school management will listen.
Until the stupid mentally of running for SUG because of it's niceties wipes off our eyes (Directed to the incumbent excos and the subsquent aspirants) The Union will maintain it's current status quo...and believe me... Unionism has lost its sense here. Someone or a group of people has to revamp it.
Problems of Unionism in school are
One, Greed among Union members, they want to make quick and lazy money instead of good name. Too bad as they keep selling the Union and Student's rights for a small plate of cold and tasteless beans. What kind of money will you make when you can't face your students when you graduate with your shoulders high?
Secondly, some students are the cause why the Union can't function well, many students are not bold at all to tell these Union members who have failed to their face that they are failures. Disassociate yourself from any failed Union member like he or she has leprosy, girls also enjoy going after boys in the Union who are celebrated failures but why? We must stop hailing and celebrating jokers who are Union members in our midst. A no do well is a no do well.
These are my views why unionism is no more anything to write about. A good leader attracts followers while a bad leader attracts insults and condemnation openly without followers.
Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update
Re: Aau Sug by xender(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
cry

(1) (Reply)

Best Sap Mm Online Training / Who Should Be Punished? / Fuoye Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.