Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) (35346 Views)

The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Missing Man In Benin / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by comradee1248: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Holamide222(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
I smell fowl play cos there is a different between a rat odur and a dead body
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinshure or op is a lair.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Justicemy: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
This why donald trump said "Nigerians are problem to themselves, and if i'm elected i wil send all of them back home"
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by bid4rich(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Im sure na Dollar cause am. make dem investigate for mental pressure that must have led to him to take his own life . biko
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
I smell a Rat,sorry corpse.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by HRich(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mans-skeleton-found-room-missing-seven-months/
Pic: the building where the man lived and died
Only in Lagos that Human beings smell like Rats.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nkan mbe embarassed
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by huntax(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Holamide222:
I smell fowl play cos there is a different between a rat odur and a dead body
Oh finally, a beautiful female name sake... Yeah, pretty Olamides are rare. smiley
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by passionate88: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
modelmike7:
and no one perceived any foul odour . . ??
you didn't read the article, did you?
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Harbeesawlar(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
Where is the picture of the skeleton?, was he the only tenant in that house? Didn't they know different between the odour of a dead rat and human being?. Infact there are many questions that surround his death if the story is true.
Oh oh. I wonder oo
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Prales(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
With this your comment eh, you can't be a good cops.

pweetychyka:
Dere is still some truth to be told... OP, please follow this story judiciously undecided undecided
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by jcross19: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
tolustx:
Pls sir, do u know d differences between d smell of a dead rat and a dead human?That kinda experience is rare.
funny your sense can't tell you that the smell of rat will be little and can't travel so far in relative to the size of the rat compare to human decompose. Reason boy!!!!!.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by pweetychyka(f): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prales:
With this your comment eh, you can't be a good cops.

Got no plan of been a cops wink wink

But then a cops can neva make such comment cos they must have passed thru some training n study their job ethics n code of conduct. smiley smiley
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by menix(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Story Story....

if he hanged himself, who untied the rope for the rope to be lying beside him

How can they suspect a decomposing body to a rat when that of human is thick nd last longer..

Abeg the guy was murdered..
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by jashar(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
The 'rat' that died must really be a big rat. The smell from a decomposing human being and a rat is it the same?
Which smell would last longer?
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by HomoDroid(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
The IPO should immediately charter a 50-room hostel and arrest everyone living within 10 houses of the crime scene, as well as the victim's top-ten friends, top-ten enemies, top-ten business associates, top-ten girlfriends, top-ten religious brethren, top-ten co-tenants, etc.

With this full house, let investigation begin using elimination by substitution method. If possible, let all suspects arrested be kept and interviewed separately. Thereafter, create a chat room for then and plant a few moderator-spies to listen on their conversation.

In less than fourteen days, the truth will join them in the conversation!

The most idiotic fellow can differentiate the smell of a dead rat from that of a human being 'wonderfully and fearfully made'; the head of all creations on Earth!

2 Likes

Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Mbediogu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:
Dere is still some truth to be told... OP, please follow this story judiciously undecided undecided

I agree with u. Are there any other doors connecting his apartment to rooms occupied by others? Was his key inlock such as could also be locked from outside by an escaping criminal, or was it bolted from inside? Suicide should be last consideration.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by monday1962(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
More then meet the eye. True investigation please.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Mbediogu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:
Deen foundere is still some truth to be told... OP, please follow this story judiciously undecided undecided

I agree with u. Are there any other doors connecting his apartment to rooms occupied by others? Was his key inlock such as could also be locked from outside by an escaping criminal, or was it bolted from inside? Have the keys to out side doors been found? Suicide should be last consideration.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Julietcutie(f): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
pix of the skeleton or #adonbeliveit
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by pweetychyka(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mbediogu:

I agree with u. Are there any other doors connecting his apartment to rooms occupied by others? Was
his key inlock such as could also be locked from outside by an escaping criminal, or was it bolted from inside? Have the keys to out side doors been found? Suicide should be last consideration.

U not wrong! But den dere should still a lil investigation
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by tomakint: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
modelmike7:
and no one perceived any foul odour . . ??
They did but thought it was that of a dead rat......
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
So even his own brother and relatives dnt knw if he is married with children or not.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by heavenlychy: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rip to the guy. However we have a neighbour who pays yearly for four years now for an apartment she never lives in. There are a few properties in the house but from year to year, the owner only comes in once a day and leaves immediately. I fear something is up. Not my business though, I just keep praying.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by Mbediogu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:

U not wrong! But den dere should still a lil investigation
raised can only be solved btr

We are saying the same thing. Those issues I raised are for investigations.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by pweetychyka(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mbediogu:
raised can only be solved btr

We are saying the same thing. Those issues I raised are for investigations.

Sure we are!
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by tolustx(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
funny your sense can't tell you that the smell of rat will be little and can't travel so far in relative to the size of the rat compare to human decompose. Reason boy!!!!!.
Ur claim is not a fact but only a speculation. So just shove it up... Nd I didn't buse u cos of ur comment. I see no reason why u shud do dat.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by jcross19: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
tolustx:
Ur claim is not a fact but only a speculation. So just shove it up... Nd I didn't buse u cos of ur comment. I see no reason why u shud do dat.
am sorry please.!!!!!
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by patostation(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
harmless011:
So many strange things dey happen for lagos.

Yes o, especially the fetish town of Ikorodu. If this happened in any other part of Lagos, I would have waved it off. But in Ikorodu, the haven of cultists, ritualists, kidnappers, murderers and occultic shrines, think again.
Re: Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) by SenatorJames(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is serious oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.