Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Fayose ‘I Told Nigerians Not To Vote For Buhari,’ Governor Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose ‘I Told Nigerians Not To Vote For Buhari,’ Governor Says (476 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Fayose ‘I Told Nigerians Not To Vote For Buhari,’ Governor Says by andertoph(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/03/30/fayose-i-told-nigerians-not-to-vote-for-buhari-governor-says/
Fayose had earlier
said that he would continue to criticize Buhari in order to keep him from succumbing
to dictatorial tendencies.

Ekiti State Governor , Ayo Fayose has said
that he warned Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections.

Fayose made the
disclosure after he
was asked why he is
critical of the Buhari
administration. He made the comment during a recent interview with Vanguard.

“You have been very
critical of this
administration and
the President. Do you
have any personal…?

Everything I have
said is backed with
facts and figures. It
is not about being
critical of this
administration. I didn’t start today. I started before the 2015 elections. I told Nigerians not to vote
for him (Buhari),”
Fayose said.

“I was a young man
of 24, 25 years when
Buhari was the Head
of State of this
country. The Yoruba
man will say, ‘If you
have taken a medicine that works for you, please give me’. We took a medicine which kills.

Anybody that is 40
years old today that
voted for Buhari
doesn’t know Buhari
because, from 1984
to date, it will be 32
years.

“So, a guy of eight
years won’t say he
knows Buhari clearly.
So, add that eight
years to 32 years,
that is 40 years, they
voted for a man they
never knew. So, if
you remove people
from the age bracket
of 18 – 40 and
remove the votes
from Buhari’s votes,
you will know that he
couldn’t have won
the election. I am not
critical of anybody.

“When APC is talking
about me, they say
whatever they want
to say but I defeated
them in all elections
even when they call
it militarization, even
when they say
Fayose is
controversial; in
every battle I will win
them. Even when you
have over taken, like
after my
impeachment, by His
grace, they were
over taken again and
lambasted by the
Supreme Court.

“There is a
difference between
vendetta and the
reality on the ground.
If I am incompetent,
Ekiti people will not >>>CONTINUE READING>>>https://uzopedia./2016/03/30/fayose-i-told-nigerians-not-to-vote-for-buhari-governor-says/
Re: Fayose ‘I Told Nigerians Not To Vote For Buhari,’ Governor Says by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose ‘I Told Nigerians Not To Vote For Buhari,’ Governor Says by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016

(1)

Phcn No Longer Supplies Electricity But Bread / Could Fuel Scarcity Be A deliberate Job Creation Policy? / This Is Not The Change I Voted For; How Much Is Petrol In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.