Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days (20469 Views)

Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff / Oceanic Bank Denies Sacking 1,200 More Workers, Slashes Salaries By 30% - Latest News / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by Eaglebabe: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2009
When u ar sacked,rest in peae because bank job is tiresome and time consuming.
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by GeorgeD1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
looks like it's sacking spree in the banks now: from oceanic to stanbic-ibtc to wema bank!
lord knows where the list is going to end! angry
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by felofelo: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
This poster is just not happy that he was sacked. I dont think he is still a staff of the bank. I love Oceanic bank irrespective of ur post. Those of us who have money there ar not moved by ur post. I know my money is safe. The bank has no problem as far as am concerned because i know CBN will not let any of these banks fail. Am sure ur bad attitude pushed u out and more of people like u will still go. Go and start selliong pure water thats my sincere advice. Bad belle dey worry u. Why are u picking on the bank? All u have said is FALSE SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by GeorgeD1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
@felofelo,
where are you from? zimbabwe? or togo? this thread started many months
before the hammer fell on oceanic and the other banks. who's talking of bad
belle here? and is it not the same thing happening with other banks like wema,
ibtc, etc now? nobody is picking on any bank, ok? you don't just come out of
nowhere and start posting crap!
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by felofelo: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
All i know is that people like u will be put to shame very soon. Watch and see what will happen
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by GeorgeD1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
what shame are you talking about? here is a statement of fact that has been
corroborated by time and you talk of 'putting to shame'. what kind of reasoning
is that?
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
I siddon look shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by pasteeT: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2010
Hmmmm!!!!
Now we're in January 2009. Has osamaobama not been proven right afterall??
His prophecy/post in July last year was even an understatement compared the to the level of rut in the Oceanic Bank system.
A word they say is enough for the wise.
Thanks Osamaobama!
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by GeorgeD1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
osamaobama was right all along inspite of the spirited attempt to label him black by a few sycophants who were content with hiding their head in the sand and pretending everything was alright. funny enough who knows if a lot many of them are still there as we speak or have been swept aside by the great deluge?
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by afemai: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
This is January 2010, Osama was only an alarmist!
Oceanic just like other banks are re-organising,
downsizing and merging branches to cut overhead
cost oceanic got a bailout just like other 5 banks did.
depositors intrests are protected pls!!!
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by GeorgeD1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
ok. keep living in fairyland. if you haven't woken up to reality by now,
chances are that you never will. ha! osamabama an alarmist indeed!
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by pasteeT: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2010
Imagine?
When will some people ever wake up to the reality that what we are seeing in the Banks today is an outward manifestation of an inward rut. It didn't start today. In fact, it preceded the July alarm raised by osamaobama.
How can someone call a good adviser an alarmist?
People that heeded the so called alarm then must be praising their stars today.
Wake up!!!!!!! Oceanic had problems years back.
Re: Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days by ogasir2011: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Dangote Truck Drivers Job / Why Don't Mechanical Engineer Graduates Set Up Mechanic Shops / Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.