Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (27671 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by laprince(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Nnamdi Kanu is finished. He should be given the shock treatment every morning and night. That way he will understand. Why is he asking the British government to push for his release? He wants to escape uncooked beans right? He must continue eating uncooked beans. Where are those ipob rascals like cheruv, tonychristopher ipobdevil and co?

What joy does it give you, that people who have ripped Nigeria are walking free. while, those that, out of frustration called for a break are being seriously maltreated in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Akolawole(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Sometimes Nigeria Lawyers need to go back to school.

He should have simply google effect of dual nationality.

I feel for the health of Mr Kanu though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by softvio(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Haykay80:
Unfortunately the British will not help. Firstly, Kanu is dual citizen, in fact by his own activities, a triple citizen; British, Nigerian and Biafra. Now the British government recognises dual citizenship but if a British citizen happens to be in trouble in his dual nationality country, he is considered as being in his own country, in this case Nigeria. The bottom line is Kanu is on his own as far as being in trouble with Nigeria authorities is concerned. Secondly, the British authorities snare at their citizens who travelled to other countries be it Nigeria, Syria, Afannganistan, Iraq or wherever to former trouble either to fight war as Jihadist or to lead cause to divide another country. The British authorities will not support such divisionist or Jihadist wars, and so again, Kanu is on his own. Finally, the British government does not recognise triple nationality, in case of Kanu being a British, a Nigerian and a Biafrain. Therefore, Kanu being a naturalised British rather than being born in the UK, the British are likely to remove or take back his British naturalisation, because Kanu is a citizen of more than two countries which is illegal in British laws. So again, Kanu is on his own. I know the pro-Biafrains will start raining insults on me after this, but I am only making a clarification, free from sentiments and for elithingment.

No! Do you know the British law?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by seunajia: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Shut up by Stromzy dedicated to Kanu the jail bird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mayweather2020: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Macelliot:
Nnamdi Kanu did not beg any british govt. to secure his release..

The headline given to this article is evil, malicious, a fallacy and a total distortion of the truth...

The real headline reads, "Nnamdi Kanu’s Legal
Counsel Writes to The
British Government.."

Nnamdi kanu remains a hero....
U need deliverance from Reverend King..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Calling the British govt for aid he who beat a drum should dance to the tune. Face the beat Bro

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by chinedujones(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=44257548]I thought his followers (I mean the Brainwashed IPOB abi..IPAD Touts) said, he deliberately played into Nigerian(Zoo) Government's Hands.... Ok! We are not done Playing with him...so Nnamdi, relax and enjoy the Zoo... embarassed

Anyway, British Government, Don't Negotiate On Behalf Of Terrorists...

Nnamdi Called For Blood...and Blood He Shall See....

Waste Him Joor, why not hear you self speak!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
British government will never support him.

1. by law they cant interfere
2. Nigeria is a British creation, the Uk will never support anything that will bring about the disintegration of Nigeria, If he had any sense he would look back at the history of the Biafran war and reach out to the countries that supported Biafra Israel, France, Spain. Not to say they will help, but these are the countries that had sympathy for Biafra in the civil war (ofcourse at that time the french in particular were looking at securing the Oil in the SS.

The fact that he constantly displays low level capacity for strategic thinking as displayed once again by reaching out the to last country on earth to help him, shows he doesn't have leadership qualities and will only lead Biafra into chaos assuming he even succeeded with secession.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mandax: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2016
adextaiwo84:
Huh grin

Crude oil, na him you take burn your face so? The smell of crude oil in the east makes you not understand what a true country should be like. You cling strongly to an expired Nigeria that has brought only misery to majority of its population. Nnamdi Kanu is not your enemy. He tells you to start to think of how to use what is in your domain to improve your self and territory instead of continuing with our parasitic or ignorant lifestyle. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by palsenator(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Macelliot:
Nnamdi Kanu did not beg any british govt. to secure his release..

The headline given to this article is evil, malicious, a fallacy and a total distortion of the truth...

The real headline reads, "Nnamdi Kanu’s Legal
Counsel Writes to The
British Government.."

Nnamdi kanu remains a hero....
Wake up bro. The counsel wouldn't write without his or his family's consent. The truth is that he is tired. I don't support his incarceration but I pity the brainless individuals shouting his name. Biafra cannot be gotten through war or bloodshed. It is now Kanu realised he us a British citizen. I expected him to say he is a biafran.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by bueze046(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
I pity Nigerians, especially the easterners over Buhari's agenda. Since last year fulanis have been attacking villagers in Agatu, Omor of Anambra state, Adani of Enugu state, and so in Asaba. What have he done to put to end of it?... Now all he's so anxious of is the case of Kanu n Biafrans...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by tobiasbeecher: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala let's help kanu pls!
I'm wondering the kind of life you're leading outside Nairaland. What is your normal day like? Are you happy knowing fully well that a lot of people hate you? What do you gain from all these? What do you intend to achieve? Have you taken time to examine and review your life here? I always wonder the kind of person behind this your moniker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought his followers (I mean the Brainwashed IPOB abi..IPAD Touts) said, he deliberately played into Nigerian(Zoo) Government's Hands.... Ok! We are not done Playing with him...so Nnamdi, relax and enjoy the Zoo... embarassed

Anyway, British Government, Don't Negotiate On Behalf Of Terrorists...

Nnamdi Called For Blood...and Blood He Shall See....

Waste Him Joor!!!

Naughty gurl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by arsenal33: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Macelliot:
what is the problem of the black race?
A government that condemned Brussel attack, but failed to condemn Agatu attack, is not only an hypocrite, but big disgrace...

What do you think will happened if the Belgian govt. fails to condemn the Brussel attack, let-to-say condemning that of Agatu??
They won't even try it...

This is the reason why the black race will continue to remain backward...

It happens with the white race too.
They condemn Russia in Syria, but not Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

You should ask what is wrong with humanity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by tobiasbeecher: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
modath:

Miss Ngene, dis pinsho ehn ? cheesy cheesy

It never fails to elicit a hearty chuckle everytime I see it. cheesy
You're a lady, stop thriving on hatred and bitterness. It will never help you in life!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by gigabyte13: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

I'm wondering the kind of life you're leading outside Nairaland. What is your normal day like? Are you happy knowing fully well that a lot of people hate you? What do you gain from all these? What do you intend to achieve? Have you taken time to examine and review your life here? I always wonder the kind of person behind this your moniker.

So how does your hatred for her makes life better for you? The fact that she does not believe in what you believe, does that make her bad, does it? Nna, mind yasef.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2016
adextaiwo84:
Huh grin
Lmao grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mandax: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016

Voila !!!!

There is no more command of "Igbos Go Back To Your Erosion Ravaged Southeast,"

There is no more talk of "Igbos, Do This, Else We Shall Push You Into The Lagos Lagoon."

There is no more talk of "Igbos, You are Guests and We Are Hosts In Lagos."

They are rather now struggling, blackmailing Igbos to remain. Laughter......... Sorom chia.

Love IPOB.

IPOB is working. Nnamdi Kanu saw future.

The old east region is working toward a big goal.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2016
mandax:
@NgeneUkwenu,

A country is nearly meaningless if people can't find electricity, pipe-borne water, petroleum products, and above all, peace in the country?

Those who plot for continuation of one Nigeria are either hypocrites, or don't know what a normal country is like.

The semi-literate president who people like you supported has turned into a tyrant, basically to protect the interest of his Fulani-controlled north who can't live without One Nigeria. In eight months, he has brought misery to Nigerians, not only incarcerating Nnamdi Kanu for no just cause.
no just cause you say? Oh please don't speak on hypocrisy while being a hypocrite yourself. He has been arrested for treason; a threat to the sovereignty of a nation. They have every right to detain him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Topeakintola: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Chai this guy wicked.....No be small. Kikikikikikiki. Wetin Presido-Dullard and him zombies do you?

Collynzo u still dey?

Lolzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by bueze046(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
I pity Nigerians, especially the easterners over Buhari's agenda. Since last year fulanis have been attacking villagers in Agatu, Omor of Anambra state, Adani of Enugu state, and so in Asaba. What have he done to put to end of it?, Now all he's so anxious of is the case of Kanu n Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by tsdarkside(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
mandax:
@NgeneUkwenu,

A country is nearly meaningless if people can't find electricity, pipe-borne water, petroleum products, and above all, peace in the country?

Those who plot for continuation of one Nigeria are either hypocrites, or don't know what a normal country is like.

The semi-literate president who people like you supported has turned into a tyrant, basically to protect the interest of his Fulani-controlled north who can't live without One Nigeria. In eight months, he has brought misery to Nigerians, not only incarcerating Nnamdi Kanu for no just cause.

blablabla...bla me a river!!...nigeria is our only home in the world...it may be messed-up,but is still our hommmmmeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mandax: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
MissGdope:

no just cause you say? Oh please don't speak on hypocrisy while being a hypocrite yourself. He has been arrested for treason; a threat to the sovereignty of a nation. They have every right to detain him.

Sovereignty? When a large group in a sovereign nation push to opt out of the nation, the nation's sovereignty becomes questionable. People make a nation sovereign. I hope you even know what Sovereignty means for a nation. No nation was created to remain sovereign forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Topeakintola: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Wait o o, how does this letter translate into begging. So many illiterates in nairaland.

NgeneUkwenu, dia is God o o.

God help us

Imagine phockphockman calling others illiterate

grin grin

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.