Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (27691 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mperoakeem(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Macelliot:
Nnamdi Kanu did not beg any british govt. to secure his release..

The headline given to this article is evil, malicious, a fallacy and a total distortion of the truth...

The real headline reads, "Nnamdi Kanu’s Legal
Counsel Writes to The
British Government.."

Nnamdi kanu remains a hero....
Oga, when u write to someone, u're directly or indirectly begging the fellow.

Don't teach me nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mart2k(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hold him well!
U wicked o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mojeer678: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
You are quite right , that's another way of looking at his situation vs GB

It's obvious that you don't know how realpolitiks work in geo-politics.

Whitehall can't say it's clean, despite the 'normal' cut-outs, in all these Kanu's antics. Just minutely trace his movements and locations in the past 10 years and you'll see the handiworks of mi6 all over this guy. It's certain the FG too is in the know.

Stalemate. John le Carre couldn't have written it better.

Kanu knows his goose is cooked when the 'uprising' backfired.

He dares not 'sing' now otherwise he would wake up dead one morning in prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mart2k(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala let's help kanu pls!
He shld sing d Nigeria national anthem first n show remorseful ness b4 we cn help him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mart2k(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
As a yoruba man who live in the north. I believe that Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in nigeria now the only man who will look in the face of fulanis and their zombies and tell them to go to blazes.

I wish I were an Easterner right noe, if not for them, nigeria will be a feudal Arab jungle 100% where fulanis sh1t in the necks of others. The East keeping fulani at bay since 1967 AD.

Anytime I remember Nnamdi Kanu, I bow to the organizational skills of IPOB who made PRESIDIOT DULLHARY SWEAT THROUGH HIS ANUS AT ALJAZEERA. ABEG WHO DIDN'T SEE THE SWEAT ON THE DULLARD'S FACE WHEN HE WAS AMBUSHED WITH THE BIAFRAN QUESTION? grin

MUMUHAMDO DULLHARY WILL JOIN TAYLOR IN ICC JAIL. grin

Zombies hope say i no spoil markate? grin
Impersonator, u no b Yoruba u b Ibo. Yeye man

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Prince16: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
BeClever:
A country of Bigots and tribalists..
A country of Criminals and their worshipers.
A country where Ngeneukwene hates NnamdiKanu for standing up for him from persecution and suffering from his Masters..

A country where Ngeneukwene, prefers going back to fish farming than CBN job..

A country where 95% of all its criminal leaders come from the a region where 98% of the children from same region goes to bed every night without a single bean seed as dinner.

A country where it's security personal are feared by her citizens more than Armed robbers.

A country where it's DSS(Demented Shoe Shinners) are personal thugs and assassins to the Presidiot leader.

A country with a wicked leader, who is certainly a wicked father and husband.

A country God has decided to punish...

God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by barcaboi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Same way he'll cause a war and then escape to Britain as citizen. ...can't pple read btw lines?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by harunzpkm: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release[/size]

– Nnamdi Kanu insists he is a British citizen who should not be in a Nigerian prison

– The director of Radio Biafra in a letter urged the British government to push for his release

– He says he does not trust the Nigerian government to give him a fair hearing

Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra has sent a letter to the British government to intervene in his case and push for his release.

The director of Radio Biafra was arrested in 2015 by security operatives over alleged solicitation of arms and has been charged with treason alongside Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi who are both pro-Biafra agitators.

Vanguard reports that Kanu who is also the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra approached the British government through his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

In the letter dated March 24 and addressed to the British high commissioner in Abuja, Kanu whose passport has also been confiscated said he was a victim of travesty of justice and gross human rights violation.

He urged the foreign government to push President Muhammadu Buhari to release him. Kanu said his prolonged detention in prison was a clear violation of his fundamental right.

The IPOB leader said he has been subjected to immense persecution and although he was ready to face the charges brought upon him, he doubted the Nigerian government’s ability to give him a fair trial.

He said he was wrongly detained and that since he was a British citizen, he should be released.

The continued detention of Kanu has sparked protests in some parts of the country especially in the south east region. IPOB in a recent statement vowed that President Buhari will be sent to jail for his abuse of human rights.

Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release.
https://www.naij.com/782927-biafra-kanu-writes-letter-uk-government-read-begs.html
grin
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release[/size]

– Nnamdi Kanu insists he is a British citizen who should not be in a Nigerian prison

– The director of Radio Biafra in a letter urged the British government to push for his release

– He says he does not trust the Nigerian government to give him a fair hearing

Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra has sent a letter to the British government to intervene in his case and push for his release.

The director of Radio Biafra was arrested in 2015 by security operatives over alleged solicitation of arms and has been charged with treason alongside Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi who are both pro-Biafra agitators.

Vanguard reports that Kanu who is also the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra approached the British government through his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

In the letter dated March 24 and addressed to the British high commissioner in Abuja, Kanu whose passport has also been confiscated said he was a victim of travesty of justice and gross human rights violation.

He urged the foreign government to push President Muhammadu Buhari to release him. Kanu said his prolonged detention in prison was a clear violation of his fundamental right.

The IPOB leader said he has been subjected to immense persecution and although he was ready to face the charges brought upon him, he doubted the Nigerian government’s ability to give him a fair trial.

He said he was wrongly detained and that since he was a British citizen, he should be released.

The continued detention of Kanu has sparked protests in some parts of the country especially in the south east region. IPOB in a recent statement vowed that President Buhari will be sent to jail for his abuse of human rights.

Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release.
https://www.naij.com/782927-biafra-kanu-writes-letter-uk-government-read-begs.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Gamesmart: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
mandax:
@NgeneUkwenu,

A country is nearly meaningless if people can't find electricity, pipe-borne water, petroleum products, and above all, peace in the country?

Those who plot for continuation of one Nigeria are either hypocrites, or don't know what a normal country is like.

The semi-literate president who people like you supported has turned into a tyrant, basically to protect the interest of his Fulani-controlled north who can't live without One Nigeria. In eight months, he has brought misery to Nigerians, not only incarcerating Nnamdi Kanu for no just cause.

Are you trying to impress Prisoner Kanu and his Ipobites so you can get an appointment in the fictional Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by amodu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Akolawole:
Sometimes Nigeria Lawyers need to go back to school.

He should have simply google effect of dual nationality.

I feel for the health of Mr Kanu though.

Oga mi sir, quite an age.

How are you and family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
As a yoruba man who live in the north. I believe that Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in nigeria now the only man who will look in the face of fulanis and their zombies and tell them to go to blazes.

I wish I were an Easterner right noe, if not for them, nigeria will be a feudal Arab jungle 100% where fulanis sh1t in the necks of others. The East keeping fulani at bay since 1967 AD.

Anytime I remember Nnamdi Kanu, I bow to the organizational skills of IPOB who made PRESIDIOT DULLHARY SWEAT THROUGH HIS ANUS AT ALJAZEERA. ABEG WHO DIDN'T SEE THE SWEAT ON THE DULLARD'S FACE WHEN HE WAS AMBUSHED WITH THE BIAFRAN QUESTION? grin

Oh God, save us from those who hide what they are (or their true wishes) in order to be taken seriously

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by forbidden5(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
When I read such posts as these from some Igbo people like Ngene Ukwenu, I heartily weep for the Igbo race. Parenting has so failed and disappointed us that we have not left any form of belonging to the young ones. I am a thousand times sure that this female Ngene Ukwenu was born, grown and still lives in Lagos and with no sense of belonging to her real roots!!.

No hausa or Yoruba person will do that!!! If the Biafra course was a Yoruba or hausa agenda, they will all unite in one accord and fight for it. It will be one for all and all for one. They will not come to social media and write the shit that this girl without a knowledge of her identity wrote.

When the chips are down we will know where you belong Ngene.

I was glad when I heard the Lagos state Oba speak of drowning such Igbos as Ngene in the Lagoon if they did not support his candidate as the Governor.****

Ngene, fake as you maybe but drum it into you head that in Nigeria you do not have the same rights as the Hausa man whether you are ignorant of it or not. It is up to you what you want to believe but please do your home work very well before you come to social media to write.
If you think that the way this country is constituted favors the members equally then you are probably a novice and still in need of much education and I am hoping you are currently studying History.

We need a change and it has to come no matter what!!! Do not use Nnamdi Kanu to seek cheap popularity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by totit: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
grin

E never hala..

Oohh noooiiiii grin

*falls from chair*

grin
NL no go kill per-sin wit laff sef. See funny comments everywhere? Yeeeeey grin

Kanu don enter one change I swear grin

Ipod youth na niii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by 989900: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State Requests and requires in the Name of Her Majesty all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary."

Na the above deceive my Nnamdi. #onechance

Abeg, una no tell Kanu say Buhari no dey look face; person wey try crate-kidnap Umaru Dikko right from under the Queen's nose dey send?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mart2k(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
BeClever:
A country of Bigots and tribalists..
A country of Criminals and their worshipers.
A country where Ngeneukwene hates NnamdiKanu for standing up for him from persecution and suffering from his Masters..

A country where Ngeneukwene, prefers going back to fish farming than CBN job..

A country where 95% of all its criminal leaders come from the a region where 98% of the children from same region goes to bed every night without a single bean seed as dinner.

A country where it's security personal are feared by her citizens more than Armed robbers.

A country where it's DSS(Demented Shoe Shinners) are personal thugs and assassins to the Presidiot leader.

A country with a wicked leader, who is certainly a wicked father and husband.

A country God has decided to punish...
Receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Arclan07: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
This guy kanu is so childish in thought as typical of every Igbo they will boast,try to intimidate,show they are more important and at the end they will fail and start to beg ,this is there life ,it is their history going by the civil war,the only grievance they have towards this great country Nigeria in 2015 was that Buhari won the elections,I am sure if GEJ had won that election this issue of Kanu,IPOB or secession wouldn't have surfaced who knew Kanu before the 2015 elections?,who knew IPOB before then,but just because things didn't go in their favour they want to run the country down ,back to Kanu I pity this boy because he knew not the gravity of his offense ,treason as a crime attracts death penalty and even going about it with pride shows his level of ignorance, his cohorts the Ipob youth may not know the meaning of his offense as most of them were born after the civil war. His Igbo lawyers too are not helping matters seeking the UK government to intervene in his case, who is he to think they UK reckons with him or his infamous organisation ,he should rather be begging Nigeria and Nigerians for his stupidity ,else he will rot in the zoo and heaven will not fall.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ralphlauren:

There's a large population of ibos in the UK.

The last thing the UK government wants is for him to return to UK and start staging protests everywhere and inciting other ibos in diaspora against the Nigerian government.

The Brits have enough on their hands already and they are extremely happy and will do almost anything to ensure dilector Kanu remains in a Nigerian prison.

If Kanu isn't careful, he can be stripped of his citizenship. There's little difference between him and other Brits leaving the UK to go and fight in Syria. UK citizens identified to be linked to the Isis/Syria get questioned/arrested on arrival, forced to appear in court and in most cases get a jail term.

He left UK to incite war/stage war against the Nigerian government.In fact, we should start a petition asking the UK government to strip him of his citizenship. Zero tolerance for terrorists in any form and Kanu is a terrorist terrorising the peace of nigeria
I support the 'bolded'; ZERO TOLERANCE TO TERRORISM angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by JkShams(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
So he is now a British citizen who intend to divide nigeria . Who knows if trouble start he will relocate his family to British.
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought his followers (I mean the Brainwashed IPOB abi..IPAD Touts) said, he deliberately played into Nigerian(Zoo) Government's Hands.... Ok! We are not done Playing with him...so Nnamdi, relax and enjoy the Zoo... embarassed

Anyway, British Government, Don't Negotiate On Behalf Of Terrorists...

Nnamdi Called For Blood...and Blood He Shall See....

Waste Him Joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
We wey we dey live for better house sef dey complain of heat, how much more Mr Kanu?

He never see anything. The undone beans, putrid environment and loneliness will rejig his psyche.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by winj: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
mandax:

From the last count, there are more Yoruba drug dealers in Nigeria than the Igbo.

Even the Political Leader of entire Yoruba today had to exchange prosecution with paying millions of US Dollars of drug money back to the Americans in the early 1990s.

Another big Yoruba drug baron/senator is fighting against extradition to the US up till now. No Igbo Senator is fighting extradition over drug.

Igbos do not have drug dealer as political leader.

All you crude oil patriots of one Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are your nemesis today.

1, I am not Yoruba and will focus on Yoruba people if they outnumber IGBO drug dealers!

2, I will get my indices and statistics from NDLEA, INTERPOL, local and International police before relying on an internet troll like you!

3, No Nigerian tribe will EVER (I repeat ever) outnumber IGBOs for drug barons, dealing, traffickers - No WAY!

4, There are IGBO people by the thousands buried in unmarked graves all over ASIA, Middle East, South America, EUROPE and other parts of the world, unclaimed bodies of IGBO drug dealers represented by IGBO communities, killed and buried like dogs abroad!

6, The Asian police forces alone account for thousands of IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives in prisons scattered all over Asians border towns and cities with names that are clearly identified as IGBO criminals!

7, There are thousands of established IGBO drug barons based in many countries and almost impossible for any other Nigerian tribes to engage in the drug trade without a serious fight or hired killing.

IGBO people consider themselves one of the most successful people in Nigeria, they are well traveled and engage in global commerce in many parts of the world but on closer look you will find that for several decades IGBO people benefited from crimes ranging from Drug trafficking to importing contraband goods and toxic waste into Nigeria. If the rewards are high they will engage in it. Several decades ago many Asian, South American, European and North American countries did not have adequate law enforcement tools to detects drugs, contraband and dangerous goods, IGBO people used that opportunity to seriously enrich themselves, it is not uncommon to find legitimate well known IGBO businessmen, politicians and community leaders who were previously engaged in illicit trade.

As many countries introduced sophisticated detection devices and better policing, the number of IGBO people arrested globally spiraled, many drug barons and illegal businessmen still do not understand the impact of sending drug mules and couriers around the globe. Many of these IGBO drug dealers and criminals are simply referred to in the international community as NIGERIANS!

The impact on innocent Nigerian travelers, tourists, students and businessmen is catastrophic and humiliating as they are maltreated, detained and abused for no other reason but the fact they carry the same passports as IGBO criminals.

In one country alone, Indonesia, over 2 Thousand (yes 2000) IGBO People have been executed for drug trafficking without the Nigerian government knowing much about it. Many IGBO people have been executed, buried or cremated with aliases and in secret without relatives, Nigerian diplomatic missions and government made aware. The information was well guarded by the IGBO crime communities in these places and organisations that represent them. Only when the death rate spiraled to alarming numbers did these communities alert the Nigerian Government and the media for help.

Relatives and friends of 21 IGBO people in Indonesia, who have been condemned to death, marched to the Indonesian Embassy in Lagos to protest the death of the condemned Nigerians. According to them, about 2008 Nigerians (IGBO people) were executed in Indonesia with another 21 still on death row. They urged the Federal Government to intervene urgently to save the lives of these drug dealers.

At a press conference by the head of the Nigerian drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA), the chairman said the majority of drugs dealers arrested in Nigeria and aboard happen to come from an IGBO state, Anambra.
IGBO involvement in the drugs trade while using Nigerian passports have started to be noticed by foreign law enforcement with a recent pronouncement by a Thai police officer that IGBO people are a curse to Africa!

The current Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari once introduced the death penalty for drug traffickers. That law has since been changed but may have to be revisited to prevent IGBO people continue this evil trade!

References:

Thailand:
Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Nigerians, Igbos Are Curse To Africa:
http://abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/
-700 in Thai jails and on death row almost all IGBOs

Indonesia:
Over 2000 IGBOs executed in the last few decades, 21 to face firing squad soon
http://uncova.com/stop-indonesia-from-executing-more-nigerians-relatives-tell-jonathan-as-they-march-to-nigerian-indonesia-embassy

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Philipines:
IGBO people control drug trafficking trade: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

Malaysia:
Abuchi Ngwoke, 35
Paul Anayo Madubugwu
Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu
Luke Nnaemeka Ugwu
Mary George Unazi
Osuji Kelly Prince - escaped detention
Moses Chinedu Nwosu

Singapore:
Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi
Okele Nelson Malachy

China:
Obiora Ifekpolugwo,Osonwa Okey Noberts,Kingsley Okonkwo, Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha), Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo, Ekperedike S. Olekama, Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari), Hillary K. Chimezie.

Vietnam:
Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu
Nnaji David Ete
Chukwuma Obi Remy, 41, Okapor Peter Chuma, 36, Nnamdi Aghaji - jailed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Moneytize: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

Hahaha, try harder next time. Coward Ipobians have been hiding behind fake monikers to spew thrash since 1905 AD.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by OgeneUkwenu(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NaWetinDey(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
He has just thrown his last card: 'I am a full Bristish citizen.'

Lol.

By that he has betrayed the struggle and all those who who almost died on the account of the many venonous vulgars from his unbriddled gutter of a mouth. I only feel strongly about those who died ignorantly because they really knew next to nothing on Biafra and/or IPOD. They were very hungry and thought they have found promise of food...and they jumped.
If the hard-earned money contributed to the cause and which he wasted on debauchery were used on those helplessly-hopeless to feed, at least, for a day, they would not have dared death.

Now, I wonder what will happen to others who have been jumping around him with no dual citizenships.

Anyways, they have all learnt their lessons. Btw, writing to Britain will make his case worse as they will dig up his threats and vulgars and incitements (even if deleted from the web) against Britain, Nigeria and whomsoever his demon willed. Then they will withdraw his citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
winj:

1, I am not Yoruba and will focus on Yoruba people if they outnumber IGBO drug dealers!

2, I will get my indices and statistics from NDLEA, INTERPOL, local and International police before relying on an internet troll like you!

3, No Nigerian tribe will EVER (I repeat ever) outnumber IGBOs for drug barons, dealing, traffickers - No WAY!

4, There are IGBO people by the thousands buried in unmarked graves all over ASIA, Middle East, South America, EUROPE and other parts of the world, unclaimed bodies of IGBO drug dealers represented by IGBO communities, killed and buried like dogs abroad!

6, The Asian police forces alone account for thousands of IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives in prisons scattered all over Asians border towns and cities with names that are clearly identified as IGBO criminals!

7, There are thousands of established IGBO drug barons based in many countries and almost impossible for any other Nigerian tribes to engage in the drug trade without a serious fight or hired killing.

IGBO people consider themselves one of the most successful people in Nigeria, they are well traveled and engage in global commerce in many parts of the world but on closer look you will find that for several decades IGBO people benefited from crimes ranging from Drug trafficking to importing contraband goods and toxic waste into Nigeria. If the rewards are high they will engage in it. Several decades ago many Asian, South American, European and North American countries did not have adequate law enforcement tools to detects drugs, contraband and dangerous goods, IGBO people used that opportunity to seriously enrich themselves, it is not uncommon to find legitimate well known IGBO businessmen, politicians and community leaders who were previously engaged in illicit trade.

As many countries introduced sophisticated detection devices and better policing, the number of IGBO people arrested globally spiraled, many drug barons and illegal businessmen still do not understand the impact of sending drug mules and couriers around the globe. Many of these IGBO drug dealers and criminals are simply referred to in the international community as NIGERIANS!

The impact on innocent Nigerian travelers, tourists, students and businessmen is catastrophic and humiliating as they are maltreated, detained and abused for no other reason but the fact they carry the same passports as IGBO criminals.

In one country alone, Indonesia, over 2 Thousand (yes 2000) IGBO People have been executed for drug trafficking without the Nigerian government knowing much about it. Many IGBO people have been executed, buried or cremated with aliases and in secret without relatives, Nigerian diplomatic missions and government made aware. The information was well guarded by the IGBO crime communities in these places and organisations that represent them. Only when the death rate spiraled to alarming numbers did these communities alert the Nigerian Government and the media for help.

Relatives and friends of 21 IGBO people in Indonesia, who have been condemned to death, marched to the Indonesian Embassy in Lagos to protest the death of the condemned Nigerians. According to them, about 2008 Nigerians (IGBO people) were executed in Indonesia with another 21 still on death row. They urged the Federal Government to intervene urgently to save the lives of these drug dealers.

At a press conference by the head of the Nigerian drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA), the chairman said the majority of drugs dealers arrested in Nigeria and aboard happen to come from an IGBO state, Anambra.
IGBO involvement in the drugs trade while using Nigerian passports have started to be noticed by foreign law enforcement with a recent pronouncement by a Thai police officer that IGBO people are a curse to Africa!

The current Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari once introduced the death penalty for drug traffickers. That law has since been changed but may have to be revisited to prevent IGBO people continue this evil trade!

References:

Thailand:
Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Nigerians, Igbos Are Curse To Africa:
http://abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/
-700 in Thai jails and on death row almost all IGBOs

Indonesia:
Over 2000 IGBOs executed in the last few decades, 21 to face firing squad soon
http://uncova.com/stop-indonesia-from-executing-more-nigerians-relatives-tell-jonathan-as-they-march-to-nigerian-indonesia-embassy

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Philipines:
IGBO people control drug trafficking trade: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

Malaysia:
Abuchi Ngwoke, 35
Paul Anayo Madubugwu
Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu
Luke Nnaemeka Ugwu
Mary George Unazi
Osuji Kelly Prince - escaped detention
Moses Chinedu Nwosu

Singapore:
Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi
Okele Nelson Malachy

China:
Obiora Ifekpolugwo,Osonwa Okey Noberts,Kingsley Okonkwo, Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha), Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo, Ekperedike S. Olekama, Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari), Hillary K. Chimezie.

Vietnam:
Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu
Nnaji David Ete
Chukwuma Obi Remy, 41, Okapor Peter Chuma, 36, Nnamdi Aghaji - jailed
It's an ESTABLISHED FACT, hm...Good Research.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala let's help kanu pls!
jobless soul undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by focus7: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kanu you a liar your is Kanu Nnamdi, that's biafra name. You are a British citizen and you are causing crisis in Nigeria, you will rot in Nigeria prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by ShegeYorubawa: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
themall:

Oh God, save us from those who hide what they are (or their true wishes) in order to be taken seriously

mart2k:
Impersonator, u no b Yoruba u b Ibo. Yeye man

E pain them! grin
Omo yoruba ni mi! Ko de ni dafun Buhari omo Daura. Emi mo so be! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by ShegeYorubawa: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ralphlauren:
[s]

There's a large population of ibos in the UK.

The last thing the UK government wants is for him to return to UK and start staging protests everywhere and inciting other ibos in diaspora against the Nigerian government.

The Brits have enough on their hands already and they are extremely happy and will do almost anything to ensure dilector Kanu remains in a Nigerian prison.

If Kanu isn't careful, he can be stripped of his citizenship. There's little difference between him and other Brits leaving the UK to go and fight in Syria. UK citizens identified to be linked to the Isis/Syria get questioned/arrested on arrival, forced to appear in court and in most cases get a jail term.

He left UK to incite war/stage war against the Nigerian government. In fact, we should start a petition asking the UK government to strip him of his citizenship. Zero tolerance for terrorists in any form and Kanu is a terrorist terrorising the peace of nigeria [/s]

Why do we yorubas like deceiving ourselves?
1.) KANU HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT WHO WANT HIM RELEASED. How many British-born terrorists were supported by MPs. Even our terrorist yoruba brothers Adeboloajo and Adebowale are still smelling their anus in Uk jail.

2.) Only BUHARI AND HIS ZOMBIES call Kanu a 'terrorist'. You've secretly beg, cried, and wailed to CNN, BBC, Aljazeera that kanu be called a 'terrorist'. Did that happen? No. They kept calling him an activist but call you sunni-led government a terror to innocent protesters.

3.) On Al-Bashir's advice, your Dullard-General and tourist-in-chief is working very hard to fly to all the countries he has been dreaming about so that he won't regret missing those tourist site when his ICC arrest warrant is signed, which will either see him thrown in international jail or impose on him a Travel ban to saner countries.

4.) Buhari is a Presidiot without brains and I know you know it.

5.) Thank you. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by ShegeYorubawa: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
MissGdope:

Truth remains he is a threat to the sovereignty of Nigeria. He is also a TERRORIST as he was pushing for violence! If allowed to his vices there would probably be another Biafran war. I hate war and what it can do so anyone who advocates for violence is a terrorist and should therefore rot in Jail.

My yoruba sister Igbo say they are not intrested in our yoruba girls. Why are you fighting hard to stay with them in 'one Nigeria'.

Oh, you don't want to miss Okechukwu's big d11ck. Now I get it! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.