Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (15918 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by buchilino(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
seunmsg:
PDP's understanding of opposition politics is throwing silly lies around. They really need to learn how to engage the ruling party constructively in terms of ideas and alternative suggestions.

HOW IRONIC, APC IS KNOWN AS A LYING PARTY NOW UR SAYING ITS PDP. STRANGE THINGS HAPPENS THESE DAY
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by bdek(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Keneking:
Sai elRufai our next president...I trust in you
stop that
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Reptyle(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
In saner climes, when one hears a story like a Governor and his deputy exchanging slaps publicly or even privately, the natural initial reaction is one of disbelief and dismiss it with a wave of the hand. At least until further investigations show it is true.

Not so in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, the more ridiculous the tale, the easier it is for people to swallow it, hook, line and sinker...even without any concrete evidence.

What is worse is that even when the parties involved come out to debunk the story, some people will continue to insist it is true perhaps out of hate for the people involved or a twisted part of them that wishes the worst for others.

Nigeria ia a strange country.
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Weblow: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
believe it or nt the guys fought check elrufai defence. the fact that they attended same skul no mean anythin. elrufai have cross the boundary right from religious bil, demolition of gbagi villa and forceful retirement of Senior staffs all affectin kaduna south. and if u are the duputy you will fold ur arm to save your useless friendship. thank you
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by orisa37: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
I know that you're very well educated to stay clear of such effrontery. But what about your relationship with Christians?
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by mynd1(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i said it...
dat mod don turn "zombie" for your hand. grin
Lmao... Na my friend na. tongue
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by greatness22(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
Lmao... Na my friend na. tongue
Hmmm, so......

make i nor talk.

Even tho am a strong PDP supporter and you a die-hard APC supporter, angry can we be friends?
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by mynd1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, so......

make i nor talk.

Even tho am a strong PDP supporter and you a die-hard APC supporter, angry can we be friends?
sure!
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by greatness22(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
sure!
Hope you're not going to report me to ...... again wink **stretch right hand to shake her**
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by mynd1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Hope you're not going to report me to ...... again wink **stretch right hand to shake her**
lol. Nah I won't do that. U r now my good friend. Cheers. grin
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by greatness22(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Nah I won't do that. U r now my good friend. Cheers. grin
okay, nagode sosai. **gives her 1bag of popcorn and chilled hollandia strawberry yoghurt**
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by drealzum(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Some questions to ponder on. El rufai claim to know his deputy since Ahmadu bello university. How old is El rufai? How old is bala bantex? When did El rufai graduate? When did Bantex graduate? Well for those who are smart and can fish out lies, Bala Bantex was lecturing at Uni jos in the 80's. Where was El rufai in the 80's? Well what do I know?
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by mynd1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
okay, nagode sosai. **gives her 1bag of popcorn and chilled hollandia strawberry yoghurt**
lol. U really sound a cool guy u know. grin
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by greatness22(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
lol. U really sound a cool guy u know. grin
And you sound intelligent and jovial. tho you're not jovial when it comes to any PDP issues. grin
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by Eeroh95(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
gwales:
I don't slap people, I fight people with my mouth- elrufai
Elrufai for president 2023
he was like
I WILL SLAAAAAAAAAAAP YOu
Re: I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai by PrinzEleju: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
If this man is elected d president n a minister is late,d person vo do frog jump i swear or to dey smoke monkey's cigarette (siga obo)
NOTE:obo i mean monkey,not p***y o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Omo-Agege Introduces Bill To Amend Electoral Act / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.