Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? (1164 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by chocolateme(f): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
My friend told me today that his close associate has terminated his marriage with his very beautiful wife, he has even sent her packing.
He said that his friend always tells him about it for so long now and his inner battle about that negative aspect of his wife's character. He is always embarrassed by his wife especially when they visit a family friend or go for a gathering or shopping, that she must always steal something from there.
She has been caught in several occasions but out of respect for him, they always let go waving it as a mistake. They have three children.
The last incident drove the man insane and he dissolved his marriage with her. Will I say that she is a kleptomaniac or did they visit her from the village? Was just looking at the man in question today and felt sorry for him, he looks happy but sad. But can it really be enough excuse for a man to leave his wife?

1 Like

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by kilode100(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
The man is a Lazy Bastard!!

He should provide for his wife so that his wife can stop stealing...
I'd rather you call it tapping as stealing is too strong a word biko..

I kilode100, do tap money from guys pocket and I don't see it as stealing...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by bennyrazz: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
seems the woman is bewitched.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by taryour(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
chocolateme:
My friend told me today that his close associate has terminated his marriage with his very beautiful wife, he has even sent her packing.
He said that his friend always tells him about it for so long now and his inner battle about that negative aspect of his wife's character. He is always embarrassed by his wife especially when they visit a family friend or go for a gathering or shopping, that she must always steal something from there.
She has been caught in several occasions but out of respect for him, they always let go waving it as a mistake. They have three children.
The last incident drove the man insane and he dissolved his marriage with her. Will I say that she is a kleptomaniac or did they visit her from the village? Was just looking at the man in question today and felt sorry for him, he looks happy but sad. But can it really be enough excuse for a man to leave his wife?

the man would have helped her overcome such habits and not leave her alone. she is certainly not happy having such habits with all the embarrassment that comes with it. a grown up woman with 3 kids isn't just it anymore, guess she is a klepto.

I hope she doesn't go hurt herself being left alone by the person who had stood ny her all this while and couldn't help her till the end. her husband could have been her saviour out of such dirty habit but he has left her hanging on a thin line.

really bad for her. she really needs help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
The thing didn't just start today..

She has a problem.. and it just can't be stopped.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by dulux07(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Funny how some married women with kids steal. Have witnessed such several times back then when i manage my mum's shop. I wonder what will happen to their kids.
They need deliverance

1 Like

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by NobleAngell(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
She's simply a klepto.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by byvan03: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
She is sick, her husband doesn't understand the meaning of marriage . He should have sought help and not throw her out, most women won't leave their klepto husbands.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by babythug(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Except its a case of being bewitched I'd say its one of those characters some of us(generally speaking here) allow to grow with us and even as full adults it remains part and parcel of the system.

My boss at almost age 55 would literally backbite, gossip and tell lies about staff. Typical of how secondary school students or siblings/wives in a polygamous setting would do such to curry favour and popularity.

It is possible the woman just has a thieving habit and isn't content with what she has.

Shame though!
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by crackhaus: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
kilode100:

gringrin

6 Likes

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by diva90: 3:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Ever heard the phrase " stealing is in someone's blood"... It's either a habit that she cannot help(habit she started at a younger age and grew with) or there is something seriously wrong with her. There are some people who have it all but still steal for those of you shouting that the man should provide. It's just a terrible habit and she needs help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2016
kilode100:

One day they will put tire on your neck and no one will cry.

You must be part of those idiot that says stealing is not corruption.

See how poverty has changed human to animal.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by Winneygirl(f): 5:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Erm... I need to understand.
Is it Ok for Singles to steal,and then stop when they get married?
Cos your topic emphasizes the fact that she is married, not the inappropriateness of stealing as a whole....

1 Like

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by Chomsky1967(f): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Winneygirl:
Cos your topic emphasizes the fact that she is married, not the inappropriateness of stealing as a whole....
God bless you, was about asking same.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by thorpido(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2016
She's obviously a kleptomaniac.The husband shouldn't have left her.He should have helped her.He was supposed to have seen the signs while dating so why is he quitting now.

1 Like

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Didn't you sed her kleptomaniac tendencies before marrying her
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by kilode100(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
OYINBOGOJU:

One day they will put tire on your neck and no one will cry.

You must be part of those idiot that says stealing is not corruption.

See how poverty has changed human to animal.

This one be like who asewo people don show shege..
Sorry o.. Next time when you dey go olosho joint make sure you tie your few change inside condom..
Pained oniranu oshi cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by chocolateme(f): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Winneygirl:
yes you are right by your question. Stating the fact "married" is in believe that so many habits and discretions in our lives changes with the marital situation, especially when kids are involved. It's stated on a simple understanding but if you are single and see this thread as an avenue and a free ticket to theft, then I give you a go ahead order plus certificate dear.
Last line is a joke!! Don't mind me angry
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2016
eleyi gidi gan....

her parents failed in their responsibility or maybe her village people are at work.

but I really can't blame the man, it must be so embarrassing for him.
Re: What Could Cause A Married Woman To Steal? by nicerod(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
She needs deliverance

(1) (Reply)

My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home / Do You Remember This Biscuit / Visiting Fiancée Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.