Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Do You Remember This Biscuit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Remember This Biscuit (1166 Views)

Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court / Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? / How Many People Can Remember This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Biscuit by woleabayo(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
I love this biscuit like kilode when I was in secondary school okin biscuit is one of my favorite then, i don't know may be we still have it in the country
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Amicable24: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2016
woleabayo:
I love this biscuit like kilode when am in secondary school okin biscuit i dont know may be we still have it in the country
WHERE PISHURE NA?? angry angry angry
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Mopricelezz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
See it here grin

Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by tayo60(f): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
woleabayo:
I love this biscuit like kilode when am in secondary school okin biscuit i dont know may be we still have it in the country
When am in secondary school or when I was in secondary school? U no fit type correct grammar.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Mopricelezz(f): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
tayo60:
When am in secondary school or when I was in secondary school? U no fit type correct grammar.

Hehehehe
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Mopricelezz:
See it here grin
Please where are you? where can I get this biscuit, especially the one at the left side? sad sad
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Mopricelezz(f): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Acidosis:

Please where are you? where can I get this biscuit, especially the one at the left side? sad sad

Hehehehe... The Shortcake used to be my favourite also. The biscuits seem to have gone into extinction.. Though I think they still make the Coaster (the one on the right)...

Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2016
One of my favorite biscuits.
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Acidosis(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Hehehehe... The Shortcake used to be my favourite also. The biscuits seem to have gone into extinction.. Though I think they still make the Coaster (the one on the right)...

**sobs**

This is sad... I miss that biscuit like kilode. Always strong, sweet, satisfying and feeling. Just eat two, take 1 sachet of water, and you're good to go!!

cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Biscuit by Mopricelezz(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Acidosis:

**sobs**

This is sad... I miss that biscuit like kilode. Always strong, sweet, satisfying and feeling. Just eat two, take 1 sachet of water, and you're good to go!!

cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Propose To My Urhobo Woman / 10 Ways To Get Your Parents To Say Yes To Anything You Want! / Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.