Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago (2503 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by vicky85(f): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2006
Am in love with a guy who is married 8 month ago.The secret was reviewed to me by his friend.but the guy keep on telling me that hes in love with me that the marriage he did 8 months ago was an arrage wedding by his parent.he said he decided to marry the lady cos its would be a disgrace to his family if he refused to marry her.pls am in love with him and he want to marry me.his wife is not here in nigeria,what can i do
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Sewami: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2006
Why can't u control urself.wt if he breaks ur heart?don' t u know u are going to a polygamous house.u should think of ur happiness
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Sewami: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2006
Why can't u control urself.wt if he breaks ur heart?don' t u know u are going to a polygamous house.u should think of ur happiness
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by naijacutee(f): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2006
What bollocks! Is he marrying his parents? His marriage is a choice he made and he has to live with that choice for the rest of his life. He didn't choose you therefore you must make your own life choices before it is too late and you ruin your chances in life. And probably get stuck for the rest of your life with a child you love but whos father you hate. Think, girl!
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by harvey(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2006
Girl,are u a kid.what the hell are u saying that he loves u.do u know what LOVE is.it does not compromise not even with Ur parents.that guy does not love u.u have to open Ur eyes.we Nigerians i don't think u know what love is we think love is like?girl u are mistaken that guy is good for nothing he is saving his own ass at Ur own risk and u are saying u love him.if he loves u truly the u come first.that guy does not love u.i know some guys will not like this but am real.i don't take side just becos am a guy.i say things the way they are and like to be truthful as often as i can.don't wait for that guy.move on with Ur life.God will give u Ur own Isaac.OK.he will dry Ur tears.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by iice(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2006
Go-slow happening upstairs. Anyways, how is he going to marry you when he is already married? Even if he divorces his wife for you, isnt that still going to disgrace his family? and in the end defeat the purpose of him even marrying in the first place? I expire
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by CrazyMan(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2006
Why is it that some girls use their own hands to destory themselves.
the guy is married can't you see? why not go and look for a guy who would love you and take good care of you. why do you prefer to stick with him?
what makes you think he won't use you and dump.
don't you know that for him dating you, he's cheating on his wife.
how would you feel if it were you?

look, if you want to make something meaningful out of your life, just look for someone else. forget about that guy.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2006
hhhmmm undecideddreams grin just don't do what you would regret later.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Busta(f): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2006
gurl, let him go, arranged marriage indeed
he's damn well playin u
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nikegenius(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2006
Babygirl, let no man deceive you. marraige isnt totally sweet for 2 pple not to talk of three.
i bet you, when u get married to him, you aint going to even remember the word love not to talk of how it feels.
I know of a story of love to a married ma. the guy has seen another babe after marrying her as second wife for lest than six months.
she cries everyday now. i bet she cant even remember the good old days. Guys will deceive you to get what they want.
pls, dont fall victim.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by squirrel20(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
it's not easy to let go when you really love somebody but i feel you need to move on with your own life. As far as am concerned, he had a choice to make and he didn't choose you. there is someone else out there for you so just be patient.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2008
hes married.leave him.
there are other better single men out there pls. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by blackgucci(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2008
in love? nah i dont think so, ,

you aint f**kin thinkin
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by faketan(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
E yaaa, what doeshe give you that u cannot get elsewhere. He is just interested in your honeywell babe.

When his wife comes home, you will consigned to the dust bin. The joy of marriage is that you are to access ur husband at any time.

There is gonna be timetable for both of una ohh
Do not say I did not tell you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by 2dye4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2008
iice:

Go-slow happening upstairs. Anyways, how is he going to marry you when he is already married? Even if he divorces his wife for you, isnt that still going to disgrace his family? and in the end defeat the purpose of him even marrying in the first place? I expire

damn rite, infact its a seious traffic jam!

i think this guy has f@*kd u so much , u can hardly think straight. he's not the one for u and neva will be. he has made his choice so u make urs. wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by 2dye4(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2008
faketan:

E yaaa, what doeshe give you that u cannot get elsewhere. He is just interested in your honeywell babe.

When his wife comes home, you will consigned to the dust bin. The joy of marriage is that you are to access your husband at any time.

There is going to be timetable for both of una ohh
Do not say I did not tell you.

word!
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by opokonwa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
There is nothing one would not read from this land undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
opoks happpi new year. kiss
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by opokonwa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2008
Thanks.

Happy New year too.

I missed our thread smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2008
dont worry,i wud find it and we wud start from ebe e medebelu. wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by mamaput(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster this man istelling you the oldest lie in the world.
what do you think he will tell you.?
"i love my wife but i want to **** you?"
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by oziomatv(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2008
get your shear and get away, his wife is un the way.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by sagitarius(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
Are u crazy? Married or not,he belongs 2 someone else. how sure are u dat he won't fall in love with someone else? be careful girl,
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by babdee21(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
who is playing the  FOOL here  ? be wise  , he has married the woman he loves . their 's always a man to every woman that ve eyes . open your own eyes !
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster

babe get a life!! ARE ALL THE MEN DEAD do you realise how pathetic you sound whinging about that.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 06, 2008
@post
the fact that he's even married is more than enough reason to leave the man alone
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Akinagirl(f): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2008
baby girl, he is playing you, he made his choice, he aint going to leave his wife for you. he told you that cock and bull story about arranged marriage just so he can string you along, WAKE UP GIRL, you wont take the place of wifey. Get a man that you can have 100% of the time, not this part time fool here.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by adeboo(f): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
Girl u re too good to fall for that.
Men are real good at telling u stuff - dont believe it.

What does he mean by saying he will be disgraced - damn him i say.
Damn every man that tries to take advantage of them. DAMN THEM.

Girl, if he is so not attracted to her - then ask him if he is sleeping with her?
And why she is pregnant?

Please dont fall for this, he is a liar and he shouldnt take advantage of u. Girl, cut off all communications to him, dont let him rope u in, cause ur life will be on hold while he enjoys his married life.

I pray God will open ur eyes soon sha and then u will truly see him for who he is -.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
Girl this is the time to prove what you are worth. Play hard to get. i don't mean the one you do for your bfs, this has to be the hardest to get. Even if he sees you as reachable you have to show him that you are out of his class. He has to know that his being married is a minus and not a plus.

He belongs to someone else and you can't afford to share your man. This not just about not ruining your fellow woman's marriage, but it's about protecting your dignity and respect as a woman.

You deserve to have a man to call your own and not a left-over.

Yes a married man is a left-over.

Respect yourself and by consequence you'll respect others.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by SweetT1: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
This girl must be a Japanese. One Bobo for Lagos don grab hold of a mugun. And he go chop am.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
Sweet T:

This girl must be a Japanese. One Bobo for Lagos don grab hold of a mugun. And he go chop am.

I am sure you be expert for the game. *roll eyes*
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by SweetT1: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Michellin89

I beg your pardon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belly Button. Turn Off Or Turn On / Finally!! 10 How To Woo A Nairaland Guy Stylely On Nairaland / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.