Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (58034 Views)

4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / 6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / 5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Akinonnairaland(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am in the toilet with my phone at the moment
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by bangiskings: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
catlova2:
We can only try our best. There is no way you ll get out of the toilet 100% clean.

BTW bad habits are bad habits. The toilet is a place one should go, and get out as fast as possible.
Abi una wan dey do meeting with JINNs ni? lipsrsealed
e be like say ur toilet no clean ooo
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
bangiskings:
e be like say ur toilet no clean ooo

cheesy Its cleaner than ur teeth. undecided tongue

Can you eat in your toilet?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Sylvester70(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
i could remember when i had my android in 2011 i finished a fifa 2012 league inside my toilet very quiet
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Xtanixlax(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sylvester70:
i could remember when i had my android in 2011 i finished a fifa 2012 league inside my toilet very quiet
JESU!!!
Brother U need JESUS now or never
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by walegee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Mikylopez post=44264429]funny enuf dahs d only quiet place in my house....i go der to tink.....
[]
Your pic fine
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by yaki84: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
jchima14:
After Reading This You Will Never Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again [THE SUMMARY]

Sometimes we all take a phone into the toilet. But it is a very dangerous habit! You can expose yourself and others to germs like salmonella, E. Coli and C. “If you wipe your bum then pick up your phone, you may as well not bother washing your hands because all the bacteria you put on your phone will end up back on your hands,” hygiene expert Dr. Lisa Ackerley told.So what we all should do? Dr. Ron Cutler, director of biomedical science degrees at Queen Mary’s University London, said: “Basically, you just shouldn’t (take your phone into the toilet) if you are at all concerned about the transfer of viruses and fecal contamination.” He said that levels of contamination vary widely depending on where the toilet is. A small office may not be a problem, but a hospital or a cruise ship where viruses may be circulating are different.

Remember, viruses transfer not only by hands. It is the main way, but not the only one. “Spray could travel around six feet from the flush,” Dr. Ackerley said. That’s why you shouldn’t leave your toothbrush close to the toilet and put your phone down on the toilet roll holder or any shelf that might be there. By the way, germs could survive up to a couple of days on your phone! “Phones heat up a little bit giving bacteria a nice warm environment,” Dr. Ron Cutler said. “If people handle sweets and leave a sticky coating on the phone, that’s an even better place for bacteria.” So don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water and leave the phone in your bag before visiting the toilet!

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/health/item/6519-after-reading-this-you-will-never-use-your-phone-in-a-toilet-again

between bacteria n fulani herdsmen which one kill faster?
I think say I wan read as dem say person carry fone enter toilet d next thing him disappear.
abeg fone n toilet just dey synonymous to apc n lies.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by LoveJesus87(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
funny enuf dahs d only quiet place in my house....i go der to tink.....
Lolz. Wic kind house be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by professore(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
I learnt to keep my brush and other things away from the toilet,by the way,I don't go to the toilet with my phone.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
sorextee:
Story for the gods. undecided who has observed that there's always a stronger signal in the toilet. My toilet get socket, nd a newspaper shelf. Wen I need a quiet time, I just go there. Read my newspaper, while my fone is playing music. cheesy God punish E.coli. Thunder fire salmonella typhi/paratyphi. undecided

PS: I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO ME AND OTHERS CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAYS TODAY grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL. LLNP
I know right grin network in the toilet is maad

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by esejessy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Choi I do dat a lot God help meooo!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adonbilivit. I use water to wash after pupu. Those who use toilet roll must be careful for the faeces not to touch their hands now.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Doubleagent008(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
DaVinChiSam:
Hmm.

My toilet is where I read 80per cent of... Ehem... Of Nairaland topics...

Guess where this post is made from now...
baba na there be ur room?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by nellyelitz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thank God I don't go to toilet
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Sylvester70(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Xtanixlax:
JESU!!! Brother U need JESUS now or never
i meant league cup abeg and that was when i was addicted to my phone
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by jaybim: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
In the toilet as I type this
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by ku4get(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
This's a coincident.... To be sincere i'm posting this from ma toilet, dunno if bacteria wil affect lalasticala if he does same. For me i be confirm naija dude, germ no fit try me.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Mikylopez(f): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lolz. Wic kind house be dat grin
i jes av to run from my younger bro...he talks alot
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by gp6liveth(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
ifex370:
%80 of great ideas come from the toilet... grin grin

except you poo in a pit undecided then your screwed cheesy

I concur to a large extent with ur opinion. How I wish libraries are like toilets, Nigeria would be having more genius to solve our problems with the support of good governance.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by tohbabey01(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well said... Quite informative... Presently doin a research on dat
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Codyt(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
I can only imagine grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by ring7(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
We zip our cloth,that's a means of passing germ,why wearing your brief and boxer?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by priscaoge(f): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Biko make una Park one side angry angry, I can't go to toilet without my phone, one habit I don't know when I will stop. Even when I enter there and forgot to go with it, I will call someone to get it for me or come out and pick it angry angry... And No, I have never forgotten to wash my hands after using d toilet, so allow me to flex my phone in there. That's d only way the sh*t will come out freely tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by LoveJesus87(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
i jes av to run from my younger bro...he talks alot
LolZ
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by sorextee(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
U be guy or girl? If u re a guy, abeg go sit down undecided.. but if u be girl, maybe I'm the BOO u re talking about. grin

Sunglass20:

If not that I took a second look at your username, I would have concluded it was my Boo. In fact, we don't use the word toilet, we use the word 'internet'.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Sunglass20(f): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
sorextee:
U be guy or girl? If u re a guy, abeg go sit down undecided.. but if u be girl, maybe I'm the BOO u re talking about. grin

Abi naira land no show you say I be Female? Be it as it may, YOU NOT MY BOO coz ....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Cheifokonko(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Level that have been playing for weeks on candy crush, I know when I get to d toilet I gonna play d level easily, cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by sorextee(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ur gender ain't showing beside ur moniker. Coz what

Sunglass20:

Abi naira land no show you say I be Female? Be it as it may, YOU NOT MY BOO coz ....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
ah, your house is funji house of…… ......
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by stinggy(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2016
harrysterol:
telling me not to go to the toilet with my phone is like telling me not to eat, as a matter of fact i'm typing this from the toilet sef
Hello Mr Harry.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by harrysterol(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
stinggy:
Hello Mr Harry.
ewooooi see my main nigga whatup bro it been ages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response / New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.