Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Experience At D Bank Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At D Bank Today (2527 Views)

See How I Toasted Cashier At A Bank Today... / A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At D Bank Today by berryice(f): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dis my first post on nl...I went to d bank today...as I finish filling my deposit slip...a gal asked for my pen,which I gave her...Wen leaving d bank premises I didnt see d girl...was just like it's biro lemme just bone...den someone was like hello hello...I stopped I tot it was d girl I lend my biro too...Wen I got closer it was a dude...he was like if I could wait for him to finish his transaction dah he just rushed out to see me...if he is done we should go by have lunch...I was like hmmm..i am busy mayb some oda time...he was like wah about in d evening I still said will b busy...he naw said lets hangout I naw smiled said mayb tomorrow...he naw said if it's not today I should forget about it..he just walked away..he didn't even ask for my contact...what does dah mean??nlders..also he said hope am a smart girl .
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
IT means he wants to know u more and ure playing hard to get. "remember menopause is gettting close.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by RexKexMilann: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
The guy was probably doubting your smartness. I mean, from your post, Who wouldn't do that?undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP ITS A SCOPE TO RETAIN YOUR BIRO TILL HE IS DONE HE NEVER WANTED TO GET U BORED EHILE WAITING
LOOOOL THE GUY NA CIA cheesy
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP ITS A SCOPE TO RETAIN YOUR BIRO TILL HE IS DONE HE NEVER WANTED TO GET U BORED EHILE WAITING
LOOOOL THE GUY NA CIA cheesy.
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Bluezy13(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
It means you possess a quality that makes guys to rarely approach you...hence your wonder.

As per the girl..well, you lost your pen

1 Like

Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by AccidentalGenius: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IT means he wants to know u more and ure playing hard to get. "remember menopause is gettting close.
locate the nearest bar and tell the bar man i sent you grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Cholls(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brothers warning!

hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by chigoizie7(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ee be like u wa discover mungo park
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by refiner(f): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
....it meant nofin!...is dis d first time u were asked out by a guy ni?undecided
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by bolt000(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Inch perfect reply grin
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by thesicilian: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

That was mean, man. High Five!
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by jabojafa(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2016
berryice:
Dis my first post on nl...I went to d bank today...as I finish filling my deposit slip...a gal asked for my pen,which I gave her...Wen leaving d bank premises I didnt see d girl...was just like it's biro lemme just bone...den someone was like hello hello...I stopped I tot it was d girl I lend my biro too...Wen I got closer it was a dude...he was like if I could wait for him to finish his transaction dah he just rushed out to see me...if he is done we should go by have lunch...I was like hmmm..i am busy mayb some oda time...he was like wah about in d evening I still said will b busy...he naw said lets hangout I naw smiled said mayb tomorrow...he naw said if it's not today I should forget about it..he just walked away..he didn't even ask for my contact...what does dah mean??nlders..also he said hope am a smart girl .
mayb afta dt day he wud b travelling to a far place and he wudnt want to b involved in a long distance stuff. Or most probably he is getting married d next day or so and he wantd to catch his last bachelorhood fun wit u.
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by AfroKnight: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2016
The guy thought you were an interesting chick. You showed him otherwise.
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by totorimi: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
He thought you are one of them easy lays. You know those type you see on the street today and within minutes they are on your bed once you mention money.

You were smarter than him that's why he ran away

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by berryice(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
totorimi:
He thought you are one of them easy lays. You know those type you see on the street today and within minutes they are on your bed once you mention money.

You were smarter than him that's why he ran away
thank u so much...best comment eva...ure very right....i tot so too...he is just desperate to ve sex....money nd material tinz don't phase me little did he knw
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by berryice(f): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
was playing hard to get...did u read d post well? I even said we should hang out d next day..he was just insisting we hang out dah day..what I did not plan for cry
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by berryice(f): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
refiner:
....it meant nofin!...is dis d first time u were asked out by a guy ni?undecided
hey sister girl is not my first time for a guy to ask me out...u probably don't understand d post...so just rest undecided
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2016
How can a guy who is asking you out for the first time on first contact give you conditions, its gives one room to wonder. You even obliged to hang out with him the next day yet he feels angered, very shocking!!
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by berryice(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2016
Ultron56:
How can a guy who is asking you out for the first time on first contact give you conditions, its gives one room to wonder. You even obliged to hang out with him the next day yet he feels angered, very shocking!!
Yea,me too was confused....but I just figured it out dah he is up to something very dubious...either sex or a ritualist *godforbid
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Aviero: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2016
He tried to put you in a win-win situation but you were hell-bent on losing.

And I know you weren't busy.
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by pbs4real(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Is the dude alryt Is he expecting to get ur attention asap? Maybe he thinks u are a RUNZ gal undecided
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by nikkypearl(f): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers warning!

hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT
Not in the mood to laff! But dat's sum funny shit! embarassed
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by drmikeadams(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2016
berryice:
thank u so much...best comment eva...ure very right....i tot so too...he is just desperate to ve sex....money nd material tinz don't phase me little did he knw
grin grin grin..u wan hear say u no dey cheap.,,but u no wan hear menopause
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Maamin(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Endtime toasting grin
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Maamin(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
drmikeadams:

My brother truth is bitter O grin
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by chykere(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

That isn't a threat. Menopause is a blessing. Easy
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
chykere:

That isn't a threat. Menopause is a blessing. Easy
how is menopause a blessing?
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by AccidentalGenius: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
drmikeadams:

My broda na so girls be oo. Tell them what they want to hear. Na the fish thinking dey cause am grin grin
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by ehix89(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2016
nikkypearl:

Not in the mood to laff! But dat's sum funny shit! embarassed
grin, didnt grab @ first, you just made it clearer
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by LadyVerah(f): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2016
happy bday to mhii grin
Re: My Experience At D Bank Today by nikkypearl(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
ehix89:
grin, didnt grab @ first, you just made it clearer
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Relationship Stage Is Yours At? / I Slept With My Bestfriends Boyfriend, Should I Tell Her To Leave Him ? / Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.