Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (20402 Views)

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Sasuwa(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Goke7: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
The senate chambers may be closed down soon if PDP continues to fight dirty. Kogi assembly is an example
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by lielbree: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Eboski:
PDP should stop this April fool dream.

Yet they were able to unite and produce deputy Senate president.
You are the one in a fools paradise my dear

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by wristbangle: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
odikimi:

stop oozing trash, if u think apc is a saint party y not suspend him from the party? Saraki is going no where, convict him and we will produce the next senate president. we will elect someone like Ben Murray Bruce so u won't have any corruption allegation because that is d only song u guys sing now and not minding the suffering of Nigerians.

Ben Bruce cannot win anything in the house. Mark my word.
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by AirFireEarthH20: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:
The senate chambers may be closed down soon if PDP continues to fight dirty. Kogi assembly is an example

Senate may be closed down?Chai! Sometimes when i see comments like this i used to wonder if it human being that actually made this kind of comment
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
The topic should be: How PDP will produce the next senate president if APC continues to sleep.
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
From all indications and going by what this Senator just revealed to us, Saraki is already in PDP and here is a man who rode to power through APC's back....tell me what type of human does that if not a useless, desperate good for nothing politician. I think any PDP man can be the Senate President besides Saraki....that's OK, since the APC stalwarts in the Senate are already used to that.
Saraki rode to power thru Apc back? Or rather Saraki betrayed Pdp and Won his state for Apc

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Roadmap27(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
From all indications and going by what this Senator just revealed to us, Saraki is already in PDP and here is a man who rode to power through APC's back....tell me what type of human does that if not a useless, desperate good for nothing politician. I think any PDP man can be the Senate President besides Saraki....that's OK, since the APC stalwarts in the Senate are already used to that.

Somebody should tell me how to post a thread here. The truth is I don't know how. Over the time I have had some interesting thread to give you guys but don't know how.
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Naijazeera: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb & Apc has shown they have notn to offer.
its better to dine with the devil u know pdp than the devil u dont know apc.
atleast ppl werent suffering dis much under pdp neither did we queue for fuel as long as over 3 month under pdp,budget werent paded under pdp or stayed this long b4 it was passed into law under pdp,we did not see Gej sacking vc's or interferring with university activities without university governing board under pdp or promising unemployed graduate 5k when they know it cant be fulfilled,pdp werent witch-hunting its opposition during its rule & even welcomed freedom of free speech,elections under pdp was always conclusive unlike elections under apc tht has never been concluded so far in all state tht elections were conducted by apc govt,pdp never disobeyed tge rule of law unlike in apc govt.tht dusobedience of rule of law is an every day thing,pdp never restricted forex for student studying abroad or Gej saying the students abroad parent can go source for forex anywere they like but apc were telling parents to go source for forex anywhere they like while pmb,shehu garba & other apc stalwart are payung their kids fees abroad from same dollars they are avoiding cituzens to use....there are more & more tgings why pdp is far better than apc & i prefer they take over the senate so tht things can atleast move abit like b4 in this country
Mumu dey smell, PDP didn't disobey rule of law or what did you say, where u in trance when 16 was greater that 19, when fayose used 5 members to impreach a speaker in the house of 24, ekitigate. Talking abt freedom of speech, Wht is more tollerant than a gov wishing u dead everyday, and u simply look the other way. Let me educate u abt economy, when I - buffon was there, he makes $4b monthly and foreign education and health takes $2b, now the gov makes $1b a month, do you expect gov to print more dollar so ppl can send their wards to school abroad. Bros look inward, PDP is not the worst thing that hav happened to this nation, it's gullible and stupiid ppl like you.

4 Likes

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by orakao8: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
GBAM!!!!
Achuwa1:
Saraki is not going to resign coz his case is a clear political witch-hunting from apc top hierachy, they are scared of him & they want him out by all means.
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Autchman11(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
First learn to understand what the subject on ground is all about. we are talking about asset declaration here sir not loot nor corruption. and that's before being a governor sir.

amaechi1:
I am not surprise with the Senator's comment. PDP is synonymous with impunity and corruption. That someone has looted the treasury does not mean anything to PDP. That does not mean that all APC members are saint.

I also hope that you will be there to share the jail term with if convicted.

Next page jaree!
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by orakao8: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2016
10 BOTTLES OF ORIJIN FOR YOU SIR!!!
SamuelAnyawu:

100% support for Saraki
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by cktheluckyman: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:
Closed down by whom exactly?
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by orakao8: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
DONT MIND THEM...WHEN SARAKI GOT APC VOTES IN NORTH CENTRAL THEY WERE HAILING HIM
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Saraki rode to power thru Apc back? Or rather Saraki betrayed Pdp and Won his state for Apc
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by folks4luv(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
PDP made Saraki into who he is today not APC, Saraki crossing to APC n APC accepting him was d main reason I stop believing in d sincerity of APC. Saraki used PDP structure to win Kwara state for APC, what do u call that?I call it betrayal. APC used saraki to fight PDP, now d trend has changed, don't think anyone should complain, esp APC.

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by ozoemenaca: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2016
It is unfortunate that some of you who have never attended political meeting even at ward level would be ranting when a experience politician is talking based on the indices on ground. PDP has dared the APC let them remove Saraki lets see how the drama would unfold. Funny enough all the political gladiators scheming for this already knew what the outcome would be. So go on ranting with the 10MB MTN dashed you as per to encourage you.
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Atlantian: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
Think before you type. Amaechi moved to APC while holding PDP mandate. 6 PDP governors and sitting senators moved too. Now you are sounding like a broken record cos Sarai hasn't moved yet and I do not know why he is still in a failed APC till now

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by orakao8: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2016
GBAM!!!!
folks4luv:

PDP made Saraki into who he is today not APC, Saraki crossing to APC n APC accepting him was d main reason I stop believing in d sincerity of APC. Saraki used PDP structure to win Kwara state for APC, what do u call that?I call it betrayal. APC used saraki to fight PDP, now d trend has changed, don't think anyone should complain, esp APC.

2 Likes

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by odomanis: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2016
modath:

Ben Obamanikoro? Really? cheesy , hin nor go use cobra do necklace, cheesy

Forget the twitter chatter, he will jump & pass that gaping hole!!! Na Bayelsa HOA?

As for not having any corruption allegation NTA's broadcast equipments diverted for his lackluster STV beg to differ...

AKUKO !
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by senatorbayor(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2016
some statements strike my position from the quotes of the senator from the article as shared .

The prosecutor has the duty to prove his case before the onus will shift to him to defend.

“If the prosecutor doesn’t have a case, then what is he defending

“We will win and that will be very interesting. What is happening in America is going to happen in Nigeria. America has a Republican Senate but the executive is led by Democrats. So, it’s happening in different parts of the world. I can tell you with what’s on the ground that we will produce the next Senate President.”

On whether Saraki should resign as Senate Presiden

Look at the former Senate President, Senator Adolphus Wabara, he went to court. People were saying he is in court, that he should be removed. He resigned as a result of pressure from the public. He went to court and won.

Take the example of Ndudi Elumelu; that was how they removed him as Chairman of Power Committee because he was taken to court. In the end, he was cleared.

The other woman in the House of Representatives, former speaker, Patricia Etteh; in fact, the House changed its own position. But they had achieved what they wanted to achieve. There are so many examples like that.

The above examples and that of Ikuforiji (former Lagos state Speaker) where the grounds I supported Saraki not to resigned until proven guilty. What if he is not found guilty, Will he return as Senate President? Does it not sound that his political fighters have achieved their aim of blackmailing him to oust him through nefarious and spurious allegations ?

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by UncleChybyke: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Senate may be closed down?Chai! Sometimes when i see comments like this i used to wonder if it human being that actually made this kind of comment
leave the guy, na freedom of speech .
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by wacoj(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

You are wrong! He didn't ride to power thru APC. He was in PDP as a governor and APC senators didn't make him the senate president. He achieved it thru PDP senators.

The major person you can tell me betrayed his party is the clown called Lizard of Ubima ''Amaechi'' who PDP brought to limelight, made him a speaker for 8 years, made him a governor for two terms and even made him the chairman of AGF only for him to betray the party, Rivers people and South south.

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by mayweather2020: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

100% support for Saraki
U get sense at all?
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Skybee1(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
senior123:
Am telling you. Look at all the past senate presidents from PDP. David Mark turned he senate seat to the throne of england for himself alone for 15 years in benue state. Did absolutely nothing. A figure head. Good for nothing political Arrow recruited by the elite mafia gang PDP to steal from us. Now Saraki, the very definition of Corruption in flesh using our money to pay his 200 layers and sponsor his trial and pretending to give Kano N5m when it is not his money to give in the first place.
You want us to vote PDP again. Actually i think this is a good time for KOWA party to be tested as probation for 2019. What does everyone think?
wat r u waiting for,go buy kowa form na,Aboki
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by bapullow: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Who's care about the seat all we need is justice

MUMU
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by mayweather2020: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2016
wacoj:

You are wrong! He didn't ride to power thru APC. He was in PDP as a governor and APC senators didn't make him the senate president. He achieved it thru PDP senators.

The major person you can tell me betrayed his party is the clown called Lizard of Ubima ''Amaechi'' who PDP brought to limelight, made him a speaker for 8 years, made him a governor for two terms and even made him the chairman of AGF only for him to betray the party, Rivers people and South south.
Shut that your maggot hell mouth up..U get sense at all?See who is talking of betrayer here,What should we yorubas' call Fayose that useless for nothing Governor produced by useless party..Is he not betraying us too for supporting Igbos and south south all because he want to feed his mouth..So be it support anyone party u like regardless of relatives or families...So man wake up from hell before fire burn u to ashes..If u talk rubbish again i wont hesitate to call u BASTARD..
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by Philinho(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2016
senior123:
Am telling you. Look at all the past senate presidents from PDP. David Mark turned he senate seat to the throne of england for himself alone for 15 years in benue state. Did absolutely nothing. A figure head. Good for nothing political Arrow recruited by the elite mafia gang PDP to steal from us. Now Saraki, the very definition of Corruption in flesh using our money to pay his 200 layers and sponsor his trial and pretending to give Kano N5m when it is not his money to give in the first place.
You want us to vote PDP again. Actually i think this is a good time for KOWA party to be tested as probation for 2019. What does everyone think?
All u know is to attack leaders.....show me a single senate President ever to have succeeded on that seat like D Mark. or any APC senator with Mark's political swags

1 Like

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by henryhemon(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb & Apc has shown they have notn to offer.
its better to dine with the devil u know pdp than the devil u dont know apc.
atleast ppl werent suffering dis much under pdp neither did we queue for fuel as long as over 3 month under pdp,budget werent paded under pdp or stayed this long b4 it was passed into law under pdp,we did not see Gej sacking vc's or interferring with university activities without university governing board under pdp or promising unemployed graduate 5k when they know it cant be fulfilled,pdp werent witch-hunting its opposition during its rule & even welcomed freedom of free speech,elections under pdp was always conclusive unlike elections under apc tht has never been concluded so far in all state tht elections were conducted by apc govt,pdp never disobeyed tge rule of law unlike in apc govt.tht dusobedience of rule of law is an every day thing,pdp never restricted forex for student studying abroad or Gej saying the students abroad parent can go source for forex anywere they like but apc were telling parents to go source for forex anywhere they like while pmb,shehu garba & other apc stalwart are payung their kids fees abroad from same dollars they are avoiding cituzens to use....there are more & more tgings why pdp is far better than apc & i prefer they take over the senate so tht things can atleast move abit like b4 in this country

We know who you are sympathetic to pdp,to people like you who have no shame Nigeria can burn as much as pdp rules.....16 wasted years and you come up here to write this rubbish,you should be stoned to death cuz you shameless knows no bounds...crap beings. There arepeople who wants Nigeria to work be it pdp or Apc what we want is good governance if Apc doesnt perform we will look for an alternative and certainly never going to be you rogues called pdp that brought Nigeria to its knees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by emmykk(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2016
amaechi1:
I am not surprise with the Senator's comment. PDP is synonymous with impunity and corruption. That someone has looted the treasury does not mean anything to PDP. That does not mean that all APC members are saint.

I also hope that you will be there to share the jail term with if convicted.

Next page jaree!
before next page..The senator is saying that in the in event that saraki is removed PDP will just add put some APC senator to climb to the Senate president seat,since a new APC senate president will do the bidding of Tinubu
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by orakao8: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2016
GBAM...THOSE SENATORS ARE SMART...TINUBU THINKS LAGOS IS NIGERIA
emmykk:
before next page..The senator is saying that in the in event that saraki is removed PDP will just add put some APC senator to climb to the Senate president seat,since a new APC senate president will do the bidding of Tinubu
Re: 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator by senior123: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Philinho:

All u know is to attack leaders.....show me a single senate President ever to have succeeded on that seat like D Mark. or any APC senator with Mark's political swags

What are you talking about. All i know is to attack leaders. When we have leaders who do not know their job descriptions and followers who are held hostage by corruption and are now fooled into thinking that a governor building a road is a redemption or a blessing. When they have been paid with our money to it.

David mark did nothing. What exactly did he succeed in? I am from Benue, I was there in December for my cousins wedding. Nothing he did. All he did was share pdp rice for his pdp lap dogs and his house was always full with follower-wannabes. A state senator is supposed to be a representation for the people. If he actually did his job even for a year in the 15 he was there, he would have known that benue state needed educational institutions, water, food, farming equipments, good roads.

The road to my village has a wooden bridge that has been there since my father was in secondary school in 1975. That wooden bridge is still exactly the same. Every christmas people from all over the world have to risk their lives by driving their cars on this creeking wood. David mark or so called state governor have never even said ok for people coming let us repair this. All they want to do is loot money so that they can play God to every one else. Mstwee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.