Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! (8084 Views)

Don’t Go Abroad For Medicare Throughout Your Four Years – LP Tells Buhari / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / Nigerian Indicted In $42m Fraud In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by rapaddict(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
Whats up folks. I heard about this case last week and i really am surprised to read about it no nairaland. Never knew it was this big. I heard about the case because imo is from my place and he's a distant uncle. His source of wealth has always been questionable. This is as a result of how quick he rose to the limelight and his flamboyant lifestyle since. His lawyer saying he does not live extravagantly is like saying dogs dont like bones. He built a mansion in less than 3 months! Drives a bulletproofed hummer, has a 2008 escalade in his garage. But, he put a lot of his money into good use though. Built school blocks, put street lights in our community, made people car owners, I pray the united states temper justice with mercy.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by stagger: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
Why is this stuff supposed to be in the news? Because a Nigerian is involved? Is this the first time fraud has occured in Medicare?

If there were no American collaborators, would this have happened? Or are we being told that the said guy did everything alone?

Various persons have been convicted for all forms of fraud.

WHY IS IT ONLY WHEN NIGERIANS ARE INVOLVED THAT IT BECOMES NEWS?

WHEN MARION JONES AND OTHER ATHLETES WERE BUSY TAKING "THE CREAM" AND "THE CLEAR", DEPRIVING OTHER ATHLETES (INCLUDING THE NIGERIAN 4 X 400 RELAY TEAM THAT CAME SECOND IN THE FINAL RACE IN SYDNEY, AND WHO WERE AWARDED GOLD BY DEFAULT) WHO WORKED HARD OF THEIR HARD EARNED PRIZES, DID WE HEAR THIS MUCH NOISE?

A former world record holder who is American is serving jail time now for forging cheques! Why didn't the likes of Oprah Winfrey give it a one-hour time slot the way they gave to their story on fraud in Nigeria?

I am tired of this double standard approach to issues. A Nigerian was convicted of fraud; so what? Are Nigerians the only ones being convicted the world over?

Please give me a break! angry
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by oraaye: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
Y are we so ethnic oriented? We can't deny the fact that he is a nigerian,so it affect us all in the long run.This "problem" with Nigeria will soon run its full course like all things in life and then, we will get it right. God bless Nigeria. wink
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Outstrip(f): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
What's up with Nigerian Houstanians and medicaid fraud? This will soon be the next dateline NBC special. It is scary
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abagworo:

Oke imo might be an abian from item,ohafia,edda or arochuku.he is obviously nigerian and is innocent until proven guilty.

Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2009
Outstrip:

What's up with Nigerian Houstanians and medicaid fraud? This will soon be the next dateline NBC special. It is scary

Every Nigerian businessman in Houston is a criminal until proven otherwise
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
first they were robbing banks, now it's hospitals.

get your hustle on.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by stiyke(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
bawomolo:

first they were robbing banks, now it's hospitals.

get your hustle on.

embarassed embarassed next is graves after hospital lipsrsealed

$osisi:

embarassed embarassed

For real Arent all nigerians criminal until proven otherwise
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
$osisi:

This is what you get when you have too many Nigerians living together in one US city.
Very soon you will hear about the mortgage fraud that Nigerians in houston commit.
I am not trying to raisie any unfounded rumours kiss but have you noticed that "most" of the car imports to Lagos are from Texas, specifically houston.
As someone who onced lived in the "dirty south" i can confidently say that the money used by these "businessmen/car dealers" get "ke" leg.
The cars themselves get "k" leg. You did not hear it from me sha.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by stmanpule(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
when will Nigerians desist from illicit trades ?
http://librarybookshome..com
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Epiphany(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
When i read this thread, i had to laugh out loud. From the insults btw Aloy.Emeka and platinumnk to the insinuation that all Nigerian business men in Houston are criminals until proven otherwise. I understand that statement perfectly because for years, i have had one of my own: All Indian and Lebanese business men in Nigeria are criminals until proven otherwise grin grin
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by anonimi: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2009
rapaddict:

Whats up folks. I heard about this case last week and i really am surprised to read about it no nairaland. Never knew it was this big. I heard about the case because imo is from my place and he's a distant uncle. His source of wealth has always been questionable. This is as a result of how quick he rose to the limelight and his flamboyant lifestyle since. His lawyer saying he does not live extravagantly is like saying dogs dont like bones. He built a mansion in less than 3 months! Drives a bulletproofed hummer, has a 2008 escalade in his garage. But, he put a lot of his money into good use though. Built school blocks, put street lights in our community, made people car owners, I pray the united states temper justice with mercy.

* like they did to Madoff who got 150 years in jail.
** or maybe like Lay & Skilling of the Enron scandal who were also high level philantropists and politically connected but still got long prison sentences.
your townsman should have thought of the millions of poor Americans, including naija immigrants that were deprived of healthcare etc due to his fraudulent practices while he was doing acting big man in his village.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2009
Aloy’s respond to the cock sucker' post is perfectly in order. The gold digger of abysmal depth should have weighed the consequence of such reckless post before bring it out in public. By beginning the sentence with the phrase “if im not mistaken” does not absolve him/her from the collective insult the poster has leveled on Ndigbo.

Why did she/he not reference Yoruba man, Hausa man, Fulani man, Kanuri man or Efik man in the ill-informed post? Even if the accused person is an Igbo man, he/she is still innocent until proven guilty. 

This forum is not playground for goofy stuff. I am of the view that the fool should refrain from implying because the implication could be very consequential.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by hbrednic: 4:54am On Jul 29, 2009
Dede1:

Aloy’s respond to the cock sucker' post is perfectly in order. The gold digger of abysmal depth should have weighed the consequence of such reckless post before bring it out in public. By beginning the sentence with the phrase “if im not mistaken” does not absolve him/her from the collective insult the poster has leveled on Ndigbo.

Why did she/he not reference Yoruba man, Hausa man, Fulani man, Kanuri man or Efik man in the ill-informed post? Even if the accused person is an Igbo man, he/she is still innocent until proven guilty. 

This forum is not playground for goofy stuff. I am of the view that the fool should refrain from implying because the implication could be very consequential.

very correct,you have said it all.
if you cant take stone,dont throw stone.AloyEmeka thanks 4 devolving the kind gesture to the big fat fool.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by LadyT(f): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2009
Dede1:

Utter and complete RUBBISH! If you wanna insult people direct the comments to them. Aloy.Were.Emeka.Idont knowwhoIam. Had no right to insult innocent people in someones profile pic!
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by mightlove(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2009
@dede1 and @hbrednic

I dont know why we act or talk like our thinking is retarded.
We all know that there is no need bringing ethniticity into this. A Nigerian is a Nigerian, but the trust remains that what Aloy.Emeka did is veeeeeeerrry wrong and there is no how it can correct the wrong platinumnk did. Afterall,  platinumnk is Igbo too, so its not as if she is saying her ethnic group is superior.

please, if you people dont have an important contribution to make to the dicussion, why the waste of space?
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nezan(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2009
A-town:

This is not news. Nigerians have been defrauding the system for ages. A couple of Nigerians were arrested in Houston for the same offence a few years back.
NIGERIA = FRAUD
May God help Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by deltababs: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2009
smileyWell, as far as I am concerned we all need to be carefull and have a critical look at our modernized culture and heritage which to my belief promotes corruption and other vices, the man comes back to Nigeria and live extravagant life and yet praised, that he lives in America as we “so called” it. Associating ethnicity to this embarrasing issue does not do us any good.

My Niger Delta Friend should go chill too on resource control. this is another issue that can cross-rippled naija. Let's just hope and pray for good governance in naija. The Asian tigers (China, Malaysia, Japan, India, UAE etc.) are tigers today, not because of resources control. but because of excellent leadership. That's all I have to say.

Nigeria! Good People, Great Nation.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
LadyT:

Utter and complete RUBBISH! If you wanna insult people direct the comments to them. Aloy.Were.Emeka.Idont knowwhoIam. Had no right to insult innocent people in someones profile pic!

This is a complete and moronic erring of personality. Who the hell are you to adjudge that the Aloy Emeka’s response to the poster is improper? 

If you have deduced that the responder had no right to insult the innocent people in the poster’s profile, I pray your lordship to send Aloy Emeka to jail. By the way, how about the collective insult your ward has heaped on the innocent Ndigbo? Or are you insinuating that any Igbo man is indictable? I guess what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

You have attributed my post as utter and complete rubbish. I am happy it is just another goofy opinion coming from her lordship. Yet, my post is born out of my intuition.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
mightlove:

@dede1 and @hbrednic

I dont know why we act or talk like our thinking is retarded.
We all know that there is no need bringing ethniticity into this. A Nigerian is a Nigerian, but the trust remains that what Aloy.Emeka did is veeeeeeerrry wrong and there is no how it can correct the wrong platinumnk did. Afterall,  platinumnk is Igbo too, so its not as if she is saying her ethnic group is superior.

please, if you people dont have an important contribution to make to the dicussion, why the waste of space?

Like I have stressed in my previous post, this forum is not a place where drooling morons venture to hawk their trade. I would not have noticed a post by the jackass if not for unwarranted attacks on Aloy Emeka. I do not waste my Internet time on stupid stuffs such as contributing to indictments. Please knock yourself out with this piece of junk.

Whether the poster is Igbo or not is simply irrelevant. Not every Igbo person has well organized social order.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2009
the only reason alum emeka attacked Platinmk and TheBlessed is because they're not toeing the general line and posting "correct" responses.

Be that as it may, his response was rude, totally out of proportion, and utterly disgusting.

In the real world, this kind of person will be typing from behind bars or an armed robbers den.

The guy clearly has no home training or sense of worth, and he projects the same.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by LadyT(f): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2009
Dede1:

This is a complete and moronic erring of personality. Who the hell are you to adjudge that the Alloy Emeka’s response to the poster is improper? 

If you have deduced that the responder had no right to insult the innocent people in the poster’s profile, I pray your lordship to send Alloy Emeka to jail. By the way, how about the collective insult your ward has heaped on the innocent Ndigbo? Or are you insinuating that any Igbo man is indictable? I guess what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

You have attributed my post as utter and complete rubbish. I am happy it is just another goofy opinion coming from her lordship. Yet, my post is born out of my intuition.   

You and your senseless grammer shutup it would not suprise me if this was another of Hotfunmis/Aloy Emekas multiple forum names.  slowpoke

tpia.:

the only reason alum emeka attacked Platinmk and TheBlessed is because they're not toeing the general line and posting "correct" responses.

Be that as it may, his response was rude, totally out of proportion, and utterly disgusting.

In the real world, this kind of person will be typing from behind bars or an armed robbers den.

The guy clearly has no home training or sense of worth, and he projects the same.

Thankyou oh! The comments were out of order PERIOD!
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2009
LadyT:

You and your senseless grammer shutup it would not suprise me if this was another of Hotfunmis/Aloy Emekas multiple forum names. slowpoke

I had to reiterate the fact that you and your dilapidated posts do not tickle my fancy. I had better things to do than responding to a misguided cock sucker such as you. If anything bears scripted headlines of imbecilic idiocy on this forum, it is sincerely yours.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by bintab(f): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2009
stagger:

Why is this stuff supposed to be in the news? Because a Nigerian is involved? Is this the first time fraud has occured in Medicare?

If there were no American collaborators, would this have happened? Or are we being told that the said guy did everything alone?

WHEN MARION JONES AND OTHER ATHLETES WERE BUSY TAKING "THE CREAM" AND "THE CLEAR", DEPRIVING OTHER ATHLETES (INCLUDING THE NIGERIAN 4 X 400 RELAY TEAM THAT CAME SECOND IN THE FINAL RACE IN SYDNEY, AND WHO WERE AWARDED GOLD BY DEFAULT) WHO WORKED HARD OF THEIR HARD EARNED PRIZES, DID WE HEAR THIS MUCH NOISE?

A former world record holder who is American is serving jail time now for forging cheques! Why didn't the likes of Oprah Winfrey give it a one-hour time slot the way they gave to their story on fraud in Nigeria?

I am tired of this double standard approach to issues. A Nigerian was convicted of fraud; so what? Are Nigerians the only ones being convicted the world over?

Thank you,thank you so much,you said it all. abike,kini big deal.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by LadyT(f): 2:18am On Jul 30, 2009
Dede1:

I had to reiterate the fact that you and your dilapidated posts do not tickle my fancy. I had better things to do than responding to a misguided cock sucker such as you. If anything bears scripted headlines of imbecilic idiocy on this forum, it is sincerely yours.

Then why are you still responding you nitwit?

You dont fool me alakori oloriburuku pataki aburo oloshi grin why are you hanging onto Aloy Emekas testicle hairs like the STD crabs you have?
Do you know it him her (who even bloody knows) or are you actually it him her?

Omo waka pass jor
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 3:27am On Jul 30, 2009
LadyT:

Then why are you still responding you nitwit?

You dont fool me alakori oloriburuku pataki aburo oloshi grin why are you hanging onto Aloy Emekas testicle hairs like the STD crabs you have?
Do you know it him her (who even bloody knows) or are you actually it him her?

Omo waka pass jor

It is very unfortunate that you have sunken to abysmal depth of inherent stupidity. By the way, I do not know how you got to know about Aloy Emeka’s testicle heirs are like STD crab? I am of the view that this allusion of STD crabs is predicated on the organisms that have taken residence in your foggy bottom.

Please borrow a tip from handle identity. For once in your miserable life on earth, conduct your ugly self as a lady.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by bombay: 5:29am On Jul 30, 2009
hahahahahahaha una go kill man o kia i dey roll for ground as i dey read all this crap hahahaha at least the cold don comot 4 my body shay nija una 2 much.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by LadyT(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2009
Dede1:

It is very unfortunate that you have sunken to abysmal depth of inherent stupidity. By the way, I do not know how you got to know about Aloy Emeka’s testicle heirs are like STD crab? I am of the view that this allusion of STD crabs is predicated on the organisms that have taken residence in your foggy bottom.

Please borrow a tip from handle identity. For once in your miserable life on earth, conduct your ugly self as a lady.

Shut your noise and quit replying to me dont you have better things to do as you have claimed yet you keep replying.

Or do you fancy or something because you replies are really filled with a lot of passion and I know you sit by your computer just praying I reply to your trash. Well I do believe in charity and if by replying to you I am helping the mental health service then so be it.

Lets see how many brain cells you still have floating in your shit filled head.

Didirin
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
LadyT,why bother,don't u know,Dede1 & hbrednic=Aloy Emeka.

Now if Aloy-watever had insulted platinumnk directly in wat ever way,witout reference to her cousin, jus bcus she has him on her profile pic (n people wonder why some of us do not lik uploading our personal pictures). . . none wud be bothered.but to insult the dead?? oh God!

And Imagine supporting the insult of a dead person and someone with a medical condition. angry  angry angry If u b'liv in God n all his mighty powers. . . be careful how you disrespect the dead! angry a word is enuf for d wise

Bsides Aloy-watever is not d only Ibgo boy here. angry
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
stagger:

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Sprumbaba: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2009
more like Igwe= alum emeka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April / Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work / #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.