Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! (8083 Views)

Don’t Go Abroad For Medicare Throughout Your Four Years – LP Tells Buhari / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / Nigerian Indicted In $42m Fraud In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by platinumnk(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hail_Naija:

LadyT,why bother,don't u know,Dede1 & hbrednic=Aloy Emeka.

Now if Aloy-watever had insulted platinumnk directly in wat ever way,witout reference to her cousin, jus bcus she has him on her profile pic (n people wonder why some of us do not lik uploading our personal pictures). . . none wud be bothered.but to insult the dead?? oh God!

And Imagine supporting the insult of a dead person and someone with a medical condition. angry  angry angry If u b'liv in God n all his mighty powers. . . be careful how you disrespect the dead! angry a word is enuf for d wise

Bsides Aloy-watever is not d only Ibgo boy here. angry

Thanks. Those who curse should be careful of Karma.
Thanks LadyT and Tpia.

Aloyemeka or whatever stupid name u want to call urself, when things start happening in your life.

I NEED u to remember this day.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
the fellow obviously abandoned normalcy long ago, if he was ever normal to begin with. undecided

That's how "he" attacks viciously like a deranged thing, then runs away for a while, only to return even more stupid and idiotic than before.

double id na wa. undecided
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by anonimi: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2009
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Dede1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
We do not come to the forum to solicit for pity. There were more than one dead Igbo man or Igbo man with terminal medical condition that were insulted with a goofy comment by platinumnk.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by LadyT(f): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2009
Dede1:

We do not come to the forum to solicit for pity. There were more than one dead Igbo man or Igbo man with terminal medical condition that were insulted with a goofy comment by platinumnk.

Just shut up you are embrassing alakori
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by bintab(f): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2009
Lady T. i secons your statement, o ti le mo bobo Dede1 yi ju jo.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by romeo(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2009
platinumnk:

Thanks LadyT and Tpia.

Aloyemeka or whatever stupid name u want to call urself, when things start happening in your life.

It's cool to play victim when you actually started it undecided , How could one put picture of a dead family member in a public forum without making a reference to that respect? Not that i am excusing Aloy's response to your post.

What was on your mind when you wrote "if i am not mistaken he must be an igbo man"? To start a fresh round of the habitual Igbo bashing on Nairaland?

This thread can teach you a lot and please quit threatening people over this, it only makes u look stupid.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by FowardEast(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
I rode 163 Fondren Limited with that guy, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
FowardEast:

I rode 163 Fondren Limited with that guy, [color=#990000][/color]

Fondren shocked shocked shocked shocked
where the hardened criminals live grin
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by oyinda3(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
so is fondren a place or brand of car? i'm confused lol
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Thanks LadyT and Tpia.

Thunder fire your mouth there. I didn't see all the jagbantis elderly women like tpia write here no to talk of that N5 semi illiterate ashawo who call herself Lady Tufiakwa . My attention really give her orgasm and why I am hotfumni steal beats me. Show me where I insulted your brother?. I didn't even know you are a lady. I thought the smoker on your avatar is PlatinumFuck. Asking a smoker to stay away from a disabled boy is insulting them?. Was I helping or insulting your family?. What will I gain from insulting a boy I clearly saw has a medical condition being over ladened with second hand smoke by a grown adult?. How will I know the boy is dead?. Thank you for confirming my fears that your brother just survived cancer[thank God] but he needs to stop smoking period and if you don't pass this message on, then you are his worst enemy. Whether you like it or not, smokers poison others and no matter the number of abuses you rain on me.

May your brothers soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
mightlove:

@dede1 and @hbrednic

I dont know why we act or talk like our thinking is retarded.
We all know that there is no need bringing ethniticity into this. A Nigerian is a Nigerian, but the trust remains that what Aloy.Emeka did is veeeeeeerrry wrong and there is no how it can correct the wrong platinumnk did. Afterall,  platinumnk is Igbo too, so its not as if she is saying her ethnic group is superior.

please, if you people dont have an important contribution to make to the dicussion, why the waste of space?

Being igbo doesn't mean you can extend tribal insults to igbos. Have you heard of self hating?. A woman known as blessed goat in the other thread extended tribal insults on igbos from Anamabra; Great many Yorubas extend insults to Ijebus so being igbo is irrelevant here. My question is, why bring tribe into it?. Become-Egwuofor is igbo too.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hail_Naija:

LadyT,why bother,don't u know,Dede1 & hbrednic=Aloy Emeka.

So?. I am also Hotfumni, Seun Osewa, Egwuofor,MR-tpia, Sjeegzy8 and many others.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

FBI hunts for Nigerians

ERASMUS ALANEME, Abuja

FEDERAL Bureau of Investigations (FBI), the United States of America (USA) secret service is still hunting for a Nigerian, one Mr. Adebowale Ade Shekoni over an alleged 13-count charge of bank fraud, conspiracy and counterfeit cheques.

Daily Champion recalls that US Drugs Enforcement Administration (DEA) recently named 10 Nigerians amongst others on its most wanted drug offenders in USA. The suspects were alleged to have been engaged in drugs deals worth N2 billion.

According a FBI website, Sherkoni’s other alleged offences include inter-state travel racketeering and money laundering conspiracy.

Aged 40, the Nigerian suspect said to be about 8.2" tall, dark-complexioned was indicted in April 2005.

FBI also alleged that the suspect with tag number "602072CB2" was an illegal alien in US and counterfeit cheques ring leader.

Described as potentially dangerous, FBI urged that any person with information on Shekoni should not attempt to arrest him but report him to a local police or the nearest US Embassy.

Quoting the DEA’s publication Daily Champion had exclusively on August 18 reported the names of the 10 most wanted Nigerians in US.

One of the suspects is one[b] Endolubi, Mutiat Ittiola[/b] alleged to have conspired to distribute 170 kilogrammes of heroin.

She resides in the northern district of Illinois and frequents Nigeria and Thailand. Also on the list is Bakae-Giles Basaratu Mojisola, alleged to have distributed heroin of 846 kilogrammes who also resides in the Northern District of Illinois and Princess Folashade Ahiata, described as a fugitive by the US government. She was accused of engaging in the trafficking in drugs, born in 1962 and her state of origin is believed to be Lagos.

Another, Griggs, Monsurat Omoniyi, also distributed heroin in the US.

Soyan, Ayodele and Ahuama Benjamin Okey who is believed to have resided in eastern district of Michigan, also conspired to distribute various illicit drugs.

Others being wanted by the US include Balogun S. and Afolayan.

The DEA in the statement, said no attempt should be made to arrest the ‘fugitives’ as they seem dangerous, but that there whereabouts should be reported to the police.

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article6_040908.htm
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

It's not only igbos that avoid amala like plague. How many hausas eat it?. I just know that many igbos don't eat it because it looks like crap, trust me the colour is not inviting if you were not born eating it. Some also claim amala is not processed hygienically because it's from the back of yam that gets mixed accidentally with bird droppings during dessication. Every reason given so far is more psychological besides most of those igbos you met in camp probably grew up in the east, north or lagos . igbos that try it at all mostly grew up in Ibadan, akure etc but 90% of the ones you see walking around in lagos will not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole.I eat it because I naturally like food and am not afraid to eat whatever except ewedu or yoruba okro soup. I hate yoruba okro soup because it looks like sputum/phlegm; i can oly eat them if you mix it with the stew before showing them to me . I do travel around too so the sooner I get used to eating anything, the better for me. I won't forget the night I ate something in the family of lizard in some village about 100 KM east of Bangkok. My friends purged, hated themselves but I remained cool as a cucumber.

Did you camp in the west because that's where they sell that amala stuff in camp cafes but they cannot serve you amala in any NYSC camp as food for corpers unless they just started. I also love starch, Benin style.

Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2009
Ara apula agadi nwanyi a bikonu. Kedu ife o na post ebe ah?
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

it's called love
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by romeo(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Ara na agba ndi ara oge obula!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2009
oyinda.:

so is fondren a place or brand of car? i'm confused lol

Fondren is a street/ area but I think the poster was referring to a bus that runs through the area
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2009
$osisi:

it's called love

Onye a ga eji eze atabi m amu after o bunyere m koro-koro. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Onye a ga eji eze atabi m amu after o bunyere m koro-koro. grin grin

Korokoro ya na oko junction
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2009
Imagine oya di iche iche tpia bu na nkpokiti round about ya. Mobile death trap. grin
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2009
Ihie aghutara na ughu eze anagh eju onu.

Agwo nloro ibe ya, odu afuo ya onu.

angry angry angry

onyeoshi- the lot of you.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2009
Very irrelevant idiom. stop copying rubbish. undecided
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Very irrelevant idiom. stop copying rubbish. undecided

Ome nta ome imo, ya gwuo-nu ala lia onwe ya

angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

Ihie aghutara na ughu eze anagh eju onu.

Agwo nloro ibe ya, odu afuo ya onu.

angry angry angry

onyeoshi- the lot of you.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by sosisi(f): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

angry angry angry

ala owerre lee
Tpia e ko pu go kwa nu na gear
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2009
anu mpam
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

angry angry angry
That is the kind of idiom you will discover online. Very bitter and cold woman.

Translation: Let the evil man bury himself. A very transient idiom if you ask me.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

anu mpam
Agadi ekwe nka.
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Agadi ekwe nka.

onyena elo npuru udala ya chetakwa ka ike nsi ya ha.

anumanu odaran
Re: Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud! by AloyEmeka8: 1:14am On Aug 07, 2009
Osukosu nwamkpi ya biko sugbuo gi, Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Onye ife m na ewe iwe ya biko wegbuo ya , iseeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls / MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak / Where Is Cramjones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.