Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (10451 Views)

For Sale::: Executive 3bedroom Flat Bungalow @ Ikorodu (pictures) / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by briliantsak(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one...I'm a Quantity surveyor, you said the estimated budget is N5m! Wow, I'm impressed and amazed and I sincerely hope there won't b cost overrun.

*Following with rapt attention*
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by BITSWORKS: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
We will be raising the perimeter wall also to about 4-5 coaches all round. We already have 2 sides of the perimeter wall raised up to 5 coaches.

1 Share

Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by bereiweris(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
hi i want to say a big thank you for this thread i also want to start but do not ve the bulk money bt this topic as given me moral & determination God bless u real good

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by PqsMike: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
In as much as I appreciate your work.. ...

It is sincerely not feasible to project #5million for this project. You will definitely overrun your budget and your Client needs to be aware from the onset. You can as well do an appraisal on this.. .

Cheers!!
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by BITSWORKS: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2016
bereiweris:
hi i want to say a big thank you for this thread i also want to start but do not ve the bulk money bt this topic as given me moral & determination God bless u real good

Thanks for the compliment and God speed as you make plans to start. Holla if you need any technical or supervisory advice.
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by BITSWORKS: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2016
PqsMike:
In as much as I appreciate your work.. ...

It is sincerely not feasible to project #5million for this project. You will definitely overrun your budget and your Client needs to be aware from the onset. You can as well do an appraisal on this.. .

Cheers!!

Thank you for the constructive criticism, it helps sometimes to bring things into perspective.

It's a budget I made for the client based on his requirements for building (location, carcass, finishing and external works) and since the client is in charge of procuring materials am sure he will be on top of his games in terms of maximizing savings.

More so, the budget was made in January/February when Nigeria was still sane (and cement was still N1450-N1650) and we have both adjusted to the reality on ground. Building material cost have shot up and makes the budget no longer feasible.

We will do a review of the budget as advised and possibly post online if the client is okay with it or give a ballpark figure at the end of the project.

Once again, I appreciate your comment.
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by bereiweris(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Thanks for the compliment and God speed as you make plans to start. Holla if you need any technical or supervisory advice.

tnx sir will surely do
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by OlanUp(m): 4:34am On Nov 03, 2016
This is getting more interesting to me by the day since this (your) thread seems to be the latest in this recession period in Nigeria. Kindy help keep posting your progress and cost as it affects the estimated cost because I am sure it is not only me that is benefitting from this at this time smiley
Kudos!
Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by bereiweris(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
boss pls can u help me make input on constructive 3 bedroom criticism please
BITSWORKS:

Re: DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] by tontons: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premium & Affordable Properties In Lekki For Sale / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Duplex + Penthouse" / Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.