Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK (1967 Views)

Nigeria Rejected British Offer To Rescue Seized Chibok Schoolgirls - GUARDIAN UK / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Muhammadu Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems Now He Must Deliver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK by NavierStokes(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2016
otukpo:
Yes. Time for action, not talk.
Exactly, he must address the many lingering issues he came on-board to tackle.
Re: Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK by basilo101: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
i THINK THE BIGGEST question is are we allowing the current leader to do his job ??

When metuah , and others were arrested , when EFCC mentioned alams and other people , people started singing selective prosecution

Has any hausa man staged protest for Dasuki ? I seem to remember women, boys, men crying for metuah

In reality , as i said earlier the masses are the ones giving these people freehand and we are the ones suffering from it
Nonesense as usual. The selective fight against corruption by Buhari is a party thing and Dansuki's party is unpopular in his region. Did the same people not cry for Saraki? Cant you see it's a party affiliation thing and not tribal? Stop looking for cheap escape route. APC are all Saint abi? Except when they defy dictatorship like Saraki did? This report by neutral foreign media even justified the cries
Re: Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK by NavierStokes(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
Mods lalasticlala OAM4J this thread is well as relevant as the day it was made. Frontpage please in view of current happenings.
Re: Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK by pchukwudi: 11:34pm On May 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
i THINK THE BIGGEST question is are we allowing the current leader to do his job ??

When metuah , and others were arrested , when EFCC mentioned alams and other people , people started singing selective prosecution

Has any hausa man staged protest for Dasuki ? I seem to remember women, boys, men crying for metuah

In reality , as i said earlier the masses are the ones giving these people freehand and we are the ones suffering from it

Man you lots are so darn %"'&!$√\++

So your gang has exhausted its long list of "who to blame"?

So it's now time to blame the very masses that voted this *"%$#&!£±~£€ bunch of *"':&%$# into power?

Sorry, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK by NavierStokes(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
APC and Buhari it's time for a 13 months review.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School / Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? / BREAKING: Another 11 Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.