Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site (2527 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Suggest Quality Backlinks For Website Owner / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by Betboss(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Backlinks Tricks

Backlink is one SEO factors that cannot be overemphasized, the importance of backlinks to your site is the backbone for sustained organic traffic overtime. As you know , you can get regular organic traffic on the long run from search engines. Google for instance, considers backlink a serious factor for ranking websites on their SERPs.

To rank high on search engines and by extension to get huge number of organic traffic to your website, you will need to have high number of quality backlinks linking to your website. Google regards the number of backlinks linking to your website as a sign of website authority and how valuable the website is. You should be wary of sites which link to you as your website ranking on Google can be demoted to trash and all your efforts lost due to spam-like activities.

What is Backlink?

Backlink is simply defined as a link on another website which points to your website or webpage.

There are so many ways you can build backlinks to your website, it is better to build it the natural way. Backlinks is one of the basic factors for ranking high on SERPs , but it is necessary that you get backlinks from reputable sources, this way you rankings will improve even with moderate number of backlinks. Building backlinks is a gradual process that should be consistent, you can set a target of ten backlinks per day and on the long run you will have high number of quality backlinks pointing to your website.

Ten easy ways to build high quality backlinks to your website.

Create Quality Contents

One of the best ways to build backlinks to your website is by creating quality contents. When you create a great content , webmasters will want to link to it. Your content should always be savvy and insightful providing great details and solution to a problem. I remember my web host directing me to a post on Inmotion hosting blog to get more answers to my technical question. A quality content can go viral and get you lots of backlinks to your website and traffic by extension.

Guest Post

You can increase backlinks to your website by guest posting on popular blogs and article directories in your niche. This a great networking strategy that will make your blog very popular and get high quality backlinks to your website. Always look out for great websites with two important factors, very high Alexa ranking and backlinks, before choosing to become a guest contributor on the platform.

Answer Questions on Quora

Answering questions on Quora a very successful platform with tremendous traffic will increase your website backlinks. All you have to do is search for keywords related to your niche , provide valuable answer to a question and link to an article in your website which provides more details on the question. Don't spam the platform, always provide useful answers and the backlink and traffic will follow.

Answer Questions on Yahoo

Similar to Quora is the Yahoo answer platform which gives users the opportunity to ask questions and as well answer questions. You can get high quality backlinks from Yahoo by either asking a question or providing valuable answer to a question. You can then add a link to your website or preferably webpages. Its very effective and more preferably, though more stressful to build backlinks to individual webpages on your website than to your website homepage.

Create Profiles on Social Media

Creating profiles on the most popular social media networking sites will get you high quality backlinks to your website. Create a profile on Twitter with a link to your website. Twitter allows you to add only three dofollow links, Facebook allows you to add one dofollow link in your profile,LinkedIn allows you to add about two dofollow links, Google Plus allows you to add about ten or more dofollow links in the about section, but anything more than ten maybe regarded as spam, you can increase this by telling your employees, if any or your very close friends to add your website links in their about section. That's more free quality backlinks to your website.

Submit Website To Social Bookmarking Sites

Though, some SEO experts have suggested that Google no longer give much consideration to backlinks generated from social bookmarking websites as they believe lots of webmasters now abuse this, but there are few social bookmarking websites you can still get quality backlinks from. You should submit your best contents on social bookmarking websites like Digg, Reddit and Stumbleupon. This bookmarking sites can make your contents go viral , bringing you backlinks and traffic.

Get Listed On Dmoz

You should endeavour to get listed on some of the biggest web directories like Dmoz. Though , it might take some time to get listed on Dmoz, but you can be sure of getting high quality backlinks from this platform as well as traffic.

Comment On Popular And Blogs In Your Niche

Commenting on great blogs and forum in your niche is another way to build high quality backlinks to your website. Search for popular blogs and forums in your niche and drop your comments once in a while. The comment box allow you to add a link to your website, this links are dofollow links. On forums, the signature section allows you to add dofollow links to your websites. Most SEO experts are skeptical about building backlinks through commenting on popular blogs and forums as this could get you penalised by Google and your ranking dropped to trash. Always do your research well and comment on blogs and forums with large audience. Don't spam this platforms by commenting virally on every blog or forum.

Submit Site To RSS Directories

There are lots of RSS directories platforms which gives you the opportunity to submit your RSS feed to their directory so that people can easily access your website contents. When you submit your RSS feed to this directories ,you will get a backlink linking back to your website. Its a great way to build lots of backlinks by submitting your RSS feed to hundreds of RSS directories.

Submit Site To Web Directories

You can increase backlinks to your website by submitting your website to some of the biggest online web directory platforms. Though , some of this web directories have nofollow tag in links submitted on their platforms, but your content can go viral and in the process backlinks and traffic are accrued.

In conclusion, there are so many tips on how to build backlinks to your site and even more myths on dos and don'ts , the only real way to building high quality backlinks to your website is by trying out some of this tips, measure your results overtime to see what's working and what's not. You can then continue with the strategy that works for you.

Source: http://herokeys.com/article/10-easy-ways-to-build-backlinks-to-your-website/

Visit http://HeroKeys.com/article for more tricks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by conductor2: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by 360techmetrics: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice one ,its useful
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by gift2mfa(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Thanks BetBoss for your teachings on building quality backlinks this article was sure helpful i really appreciate this.
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by Playthepianos: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
Op, nice one.

I want to sell an Adsense account
- Non hosted
- Nigerian Adsense
- Easy to receive payments
-Not pin verified
- with the domain name of the Adsense account

If you have applied for Adsense and you were disapproved, this is your chance. If you were dreaming of earning at least 40k with Google monthly, why not take the bold step now?

call 090 3182 1332 or email emmaayo299@gmail.com for more details
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by itamarzixuan: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Building these backlinks would take so much time that can be spent on other things. This I the reason I always purchase backlinks as it is much more profitable for me in terms of time.
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by Chinonso122(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Me too I need backlink on my [url=scholarjoy.com]educational site[/url]
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by Maniflex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Useful article for our company called Maniflex Ltd.
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by Richeemedia: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
The best place to buy cheap but high authority backlinks in Nigeria is on this website. You can buy as little as one link if you want.
Re: 10 Tricks To Build Quality Backlinks To Your Site by aaafencedeck: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Obtaining good backlinks now these days is very difficult indeed. You have to make sure that you are getting backlinks from a reputable seller. I am getting good Fence Company Raleigh backlinks from fiverr.

(1) (Reply)

See What Nairaland Looked Like 9 Years Ago / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / Time To Stop Running After Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.