Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi (1733 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by dearbunmi(f): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I am in my mid-20s and have a healthy appetite for sex.
I like to know if a man is really goodin bed before committing to having a relationship with him.
Most of the time, I sex-test my dates before deciding whether I like them or not.
As a result, I’ve broken off with a couple of my dates after having unenjoyable sex with them.
Now my friends tell me that I’m getting a reputation for using and dumping men.
That is the furtherest thing on my mind.
How do I change this opinion?

Jade.
By e-mail.

Dear Jade,

Plenty of women have sex early in a relationship and there is nothing wrong with that. But if some of these friends who are warning you are genuine friends you can trust, then perhaps you should tread more softly. A man (and a woman, come to that) doesn’t want to be tested, he wants to know you like him and that sex is an expression of affection as well as passion.
You can sleep with a guy after you’ve found out that you will get on with him. That doesn’t necessarily mean that you should instantly have a deep commitment to him. It simply means getting to know him and working out any problems the relationship might have instead of walking out.

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/broke-lot-men-due-unenjoyable-sex/

Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by divinehand2003(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol
Your problem does have cure at the moment. So sorry dearie. You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by goldbim(f): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Keep testing microphones upandan grin..by the time the place becomes a wide cave, you'l learn to adjust and work out your relationships in the right way..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed undecided she think say those guys/men na machine
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by JustJosh20(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
in Buhari's voice.

u are kwarrapt
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Foolishness of the highest order....

Like seriously angry
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Sometimes I get amazed at d way grown up girls think..

OK why not come date me leme fvck u and u dump me... who is d loser
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by R0ckefeller: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2016
now when a man with horsedick hit u up and u arent able to walk 4 4days u we come here to come complain bout wtf i dont lik
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by asadike(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Nne, pls stop, its really a terrible life style. D guy u myt end up with could be a friend to one of those that u used and dumped and this myt pose a problem. sex is important in marriage but its not d criteria for marriage coz your man could fall sick and rendered impotent, what would u do then? Be a sure girl, if u really like a guy, bring out the woman power in u and lovingly and indirectly teach him how to satisfy u. Trust me, it works like magic.
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by lgboks(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
asadike:
Nne, pls stop, its really a terrible life style. D guy u myt end up with could be a friend to one of those that u used and dumped and this myt pose a problem. sex is important in marriage but its not d criteria for marriage coz your man could fall sick and rendered impotent, what would u do then? Be a sure girl, if u really like a guy, bring out the woman power in u and lovingly and indirectly teach him how to satisfy u. Trust me, it works like magic.
wow
It's been awhile since I saw some1 here who brought out the right words from my mouth
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by MRBrownJ: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
nothing wrong here, here life, her decision, her priorities. nobody wants to settle with a lame fukc
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by Peacefulgold(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is not normal....her problems lies wit her
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by wemmieslim(f): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Test and Run, osho-free, Biko I have a list of men I'll like you to sample for me, yeye dey smell.
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:

Teach him how to satisfy you and it works like magic, wow, I'm learning things, a girl who understands pleasure and enjoys it, interesting..
Re: I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi by ISHENONI(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
I confidently introduce u to LEXINGTON STEEL.

Na their u go no say level pass level.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Introverts Now Rule The World / One Word For This Couple (photo) / When A Girl Is Foolishly Inlove With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.