Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Forum Moderators Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forum Moderators Needed (857 Views)

Moderators Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Moderators Needed by ZeRoc00l(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Triple L simply means Love, Life and Laughs!

There are currently 20 forum sections and atleast 3 forum moderators are needed for each section of the forum. But First, you must be a registered and an active member of the forum.

Responsibilities include:

1. Keeping his/her assigned forum section busy by posting (discussions and comments) daily.
2. Make the rules for your forum section.
3. Suggest ideas/concepts and work with Forum Admin/Owner for organizing contests, competitions, giveaways for your forum section.
2. Share topics/posts (discussions) on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Modify topics/posts (discussions and comments)
4. Delete topics/posts (discussions and comments)
5. Close posts (discussions and comments)
6. Recommend posts to be "Featured" on forum frontpage to Supermoderators and Admin.

Visit http://LoveLifeLaughs.com today and join us!

NB: Triple L Forum is not about Political Topics, Celebrity Gossips nor Trending News.
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Job description noted. Payment description missing

6 Likes

Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Kayoski(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
ZeRoc00l:
Triple L simply means Love, Life and Laughs!

There are currently 20 forum sections and atleast 3 forum moderators are needed for each section of the forum. But First, you must be a registered and an active member of the forum.

Responsibilities include:

1. Keeping his/her assigned forum section busy by posting (discussions and comments) daily.
2. Make the rules for your forum section.
3. Suggest ideas/concepts and work with Forum Admin/Owner for organizing contests, competitions, giveaways for your forum section.
2. Share topics/posts (discussions) on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Modify topics/posts (discussions and comments)
4. Delete topics/posts (discussions and comments)
5. Close posts (discussions and comments)
6. Recommend posts to be "Featured" on forum frontpage to Supermoderators and Admin.

Visit http://LoveLifeLaughs.com today and join us!

NB: Triple L Forum is not about Political Topics, Celebrity Gossips nor Trending News.
Mr I just went through ur forum and from what I can deduce u don't need moderators yet as the registered members on d forum are below 50..
You can save ur money or better still use it for advert on bigger websites like..
Facebook
nairaland
jiji
konga
jumia ..e.t.c.

ur forum is still in incubation period , getting a moderator might reduce ur fan base.. especially when its a strict moderator like mydd44

seun didn't use moderators from day 1 of nairaland..

Expert advice..

BTW you can consult me on tips to grow ur forum..
I will charge you at a discounted Price though

1 Like

Re: Forum Moderators Needed by ZeRoc00l(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kayoski:

Mr I just went through ur forum and from what I can deduce u don't need moderators yet as the registered members on d forum are below 50..
You can save ur money or better still use it for advert on bigger websites like..
Facebook
nairaland
jiji
konga
jumia ..e.t.c.

ur forum is still in incubation period , getting a moderator might reduce ur fan base.. especially when its a strict moderator like mydd44

seun didn't use moderators from day 1 of nairaland..

Expert advice..

BTW you can consult me on tips to grow ur forum..
I will charge you at a discounted Price though

I hear you, Sir. Lol. Thanks for your unnecessary and unrequested suggestion.
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by ZeRoc00l(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Job description noted.
Payment description missing

Payments/Incentives is "Non-Disclosure Agreement" and not for the public. You are interested in a job which you haven't even applied for (i.e registering an account and actually participating).

You can as well continue posting your contents on Nairaland. grin
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Kayoski(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
ZeRoc00l:

I hear you, Sir. Lol. Thanks for your unnecessary and unrequested suggestion.
Last time I checked a suggestion doesn't necessarily need a request...

normally after seeing a site like urs, I will just passby..
but I saw prospect in urs that's why I felt I shd chip in helpful tips..

BTW next time Instead of forming nice u can just tell me to
"SHUT UP"..
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by ZeRoc00l(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kayoski:

Last time I checked a suggestion doesn't necessarily need a request...

normally after seeing a site like urs, I will just passby..
but I saw prospect in urs that's why I felt I shd chip in helpful tips..

BTW next time Instead of forming nice u can just tell me to
"SHUT UP"..

I am a Gentleman, Sir. I'm all about "Mind Your Business" ideology.

Maybe you don't know that you give suggestions, only when it is asked for. You might have been long arrested for invasion of privacy if you were in a civilized society for merely giving suggestion to a passerby.

Don't get me wrong, giving suggestions is a really nice thing but there is an email for that. Starting this thread was not to ask for suggestions.
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Kayoski(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
ZeRoc00l:

I am a Gentleman, Sir. I'm all about "Mind Your Business" ideology.

Maybe you don't know that you give suggestions, only when it is asked for. You might have been long arrested for invasion of privacy if you were in a civilized society for merely giving suggestion to a passerby.

Don't get me wrong, giving suggestions is a really nice thing but there is an email for that. Starting this thread was not to ask for suggestions.
I guess I can't be sued or arrested for invasion of privacy on a public online forum , hence ur invalid point..

BTW u ain't worth my time and stress
so " mr aspiring entrepreneur to be " good luck in ur business
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by ZeRoc00l(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love quotes a lot. Just like this one by wise Winston:

You will never reach your destination, if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Still looking for moderators.. http://LoveLifeLaughs.com

(1) (Reply)

(+18)See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing With A Stick (Pic) / Cud This Be Love / Do Guys Still Find A Lady Attractive If She's Had A Child Already?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.