Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos (26864 Views)

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by kolexepana: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2016
danjumakolo:
Funnily all the invited guests like the mc,chairman and even the reps will not use the phone as dia daily driver
Hmm.. how did you know
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by pcoolioz(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2016
seemed like a glamorous event.. how were invitations given? cos I heard nothing about it, would have gate crashed happily
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by tymajek: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sweet....E pain me say i no attend sha!
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Themandator: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by easrael(f): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oyindebrah:
The headset is a nice one...I also went.. But easrael where were you nah??I could have met you nah

How could I have known?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by easrael(f): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
How did you get the invite?

Won it from Twitter
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by easrael(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
0luwajuwon:
How much?

They said the phone retails for 41k
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by easrael(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

Choi
See fresh fresh artistes them.
Lol

I wish it were possible for me to attend.
Their presence signifies that they identify with th Tecno brand.

Like play like play, Tecno has carved a niche for itself.

You can say that again...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by TohKunBoh: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
lambofri:
Why didnt you just take d fonen run away?

Lol,many people are there na,who does that?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
easrael:

Won it from Twitter
Maybe you should tell us how
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yeah, fresh boy
teelaweee:
Adams looking fresh and on point.
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol
NCP:
Now this is what I call Product launch. Not like some companies/brands who launch their products via some obscure blogs.

Learn from TECNO Mobile, the veteran of Nigerian Smart Devices market
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by TohKunBoh: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Maybe you should tell us how
Dude the show is over..weytin naI told you earlier to register on bbs.tecno-mobile.com they aren't giving them tickets alone there even mobile phones..tho j haven't won any sha..still processing the deal grin
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yeah Yeah u right
Cliveglobal1:
This is Great way to Launch A Product, The Boom J8 is a must Use for me.
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol.. Nawa oooo
TohKunBoh:

Dude the show is over..weytin naI told you earlier to register on bbs.tecno-mobile.com they aren't giving them tickets alone there even mobile phones..tho j haven't won any sha..still processing the deal grin
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
You will just end in Prison ni.. Lol
TohKunBoh:

Lol,many people are there na,who does that?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry
pcoolioz:
seemed like a glamorous event.. how were invitations given? cos I heard nothing about it, would have gate crashed happily
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm True
kolexepana:

Hmm.. how did you know
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pele

Next time

tymajek:
Sweet....E pain me say i no attend sha!
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Femikutti: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Cool one bro
easrael:

Won it from Twitter
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by saxby(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Finally see as WeirdMC resemble men. SMH.
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by saxby(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you get the invite? I would have loved to attend

So upon all your noise making for NL you no reach to attend launch of phone?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by investment247: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
easrael:

Won it from Twitter

At least you should have posted the link where you won it. you know say for NL na pix or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by investment247: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
winnijaf:
I Love the address from the Representatives from SON, CPC & NCC. Tecno is going Places.

Were you there? is there something like a transcript??
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by selfdefence: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
investment247:

Were you there? is there something like a transcript??

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO ASK.

ANY TRANSCRIPT?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by KaffyK(f): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
The place looks small sha.
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
TohKunBoh:

I do visit the forum...
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
saxby:

So upon all your noise making for NL you no reach to attend launch of phone?

Lol... You de fear God so?
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by saxby(f): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol... You de fear God so?

I dey fear God pass u so o.

And I worship him in spirit and in truth. tongue
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by Melons(f): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2016
saxby:
This is serious o.

See Tecno of yesterday o.

Will there be free phones for testing there cheesy grin

There's always a display unit at every launch for testing na
Re: Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos by easrael(f): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
investment247:

At least you should have posted the link where you won it. you know say for NL na pix or adonbilivit tongue

Gerrout abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.