Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos (34857 Views)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Mutuwa(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Terrorist,assassin's,armed robbers,trigger happy....call them anything,have one mission in common..
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by jaybee104(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Rip cry
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by bigtt76(f): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Instead of getting the police and ambulance to pick body up, people are busy snapping away. I'm sure he was alive for a while sef but becos of no medical attention, died. We're in trouble in this country undecided
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2016
cry
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by papauju(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2016
Someone should go and them....to come and carry the person they kill
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by ckmayoca: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
All for nothin. Anybody that dies because of politics have died for nothing

Na person wey chop with devil dey die for devil.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by wristbangle: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
What's wrong with PDP and APC sef?
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by oloriooko(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2016
And one eediot will say its parties fighting for supremacy, this barbaric killings is far beyond politics
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by mccoy47(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Pray for Rivers
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by damogul: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
kennyblaze007:
God plz savage river state from these killings...what Is it with these river pipo...Was thinking of getting married to a river girl...Me starting to think again..

Lmao maybe na savage river girl you go marry...
Na wa for savage o....abi river don dey affect u ni?
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by lastpage: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
makingsense:
Wike put an end to this shooting na

That what happens when you handover your Governorship office to a Cult-Leader!

This one don pass one chance!

But seriously, President Buhari is the "C-in-C of this country and the buck stops at his table.
He cant just fold his hand and watch Nigerians in Rivers State being killed like Rabbits?

He still has the power to declare a State of Emergency and let Soldiers ENFORCE PEACE in that state.

The Police as we all know, have been compromised since the days when that mad AIG Mbu was unleashed on them in Rivers.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by ibietela2(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Xposer:
And yet again Rivers state is in the news for another "random tragedy" ...This man identified as George was reportedly murdered by unknown gunmen this morning at Buguma area in Rivers state. The residents of the area are yet to come to terms with what happened -as the spate of incessant killings in the region keeps rising.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/man-shot-to-death-in-buguma-area-in.html

11pm mister
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by CLEVABOY(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rivers of Blood.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by makingsense(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tah after ameacheet don come put fire for state go abuja.. you now want to blame him alone..

lastpage:

That what happens when you handover your Governorship office to a Cult-Leader!

This one don pass one chance!

But seriously, President Buhari is the "C-in-C of this country and the buck stops at his table.
He cant just fold his hand and watch Nigerians in Rivers State being killed like Rabbits?

He still has the power to declare a State of Emergency and let Soldiers ENFORCE PEACE in that state.

The Police as we all know, have been compromised since the days when that mad AIG Mbu was unleashed on them in Rivers.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Another person who collected bribe from the lizard of ubima but refused to do his bidding bites the dust! RIP!! cry
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
catlova2:
When it started in the north, the unaffected were stup-e-e-dly saying let them kill themselves nah, they should just not come over here.

Now who is killing who in rivers?

God help this Nation

It is Amae-nchi that is killing out of frustration nah! He is doing what his "principal" in APC taught him
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Proverbs 22:15

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Mention me again, I will show you why they disowned you!!!
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by lielbree: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
How are we sure it is politically motivated?
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by nwachonum: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
mitcheeeeeew. see wot battle for supremacy has cause.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
lawanson44:

It is Amae-nchi that is killing out of frustration nah! He is doing what his "principal" in APC taught him

Hahahaha. The same way they were confused and throwing blames about in the north. Now you are here using sentiments and throwing blames around. Well lets see where it will get you all to.

BTW, nobody is worth dying for.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by PMONEY6: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Seriously Rivers is nothing to talk about. Human life in my area now is a big joke! And this is a state that has a governor.
The only difference between Rivers and Bornu now is the bombing. If care isn't taken, Rivers may overthrow Maiduguri soon. The police are helpless on this matter. If they arrests those boys, they would be out in few hours.

If you don't reside in Rivers state don't come here and type rubbish. The heat is too much here.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by OgeneUkwenu(f): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
APC tried to force us to carry their leper broom but we responded with violence.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
kennyblaze007:
God plz savage river state from these killings...what Is it with these river pipo...Was thinking of getting married to a river girl...Me starting to think again..

Desist from that idea unless you want to wake up with missing body parts.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by charijee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:
And who said this has anything to do with politics? Could be cult related, family disputes etc.

Jump not into conclusion like those above me
That's why I like you....it could be anything other than politics
My dear, Rivers is really bloody embarassed
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by chiefolododo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hereby move a motion that state of emergency should be declared in Rivers state
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by agrovick(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
I will keep on with my anthem of God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by teawhy2788(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Buguma guys,I fear them o,dt is my PPA wen I ws a corper,14C
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by bqlekan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
charijee:
That's why I like you....it could be anything other than politics
My dear, Rivers is really bloody embarassed
As in ma'am, the type of news making headlines from that part of the country is sad. I hope this comes to an end soon
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by makasimatics(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wike! Wike! Wike! ,ewoooo!

no be new thing for rivers

the wages of sin is death.

Rivers should learn from Anambrarians.
Anambra politics is more matured relative to Rivers
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by charijee(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:

As in ma'am, the type of news making headlines from that part of the country is sad. I hope this comes to an end soon
Only God can help us in Rivers embarassed
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by bqlekan(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
charijee:
Only God can help us in Rivers embarassed
shocked you in Rivers?
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by charijee(f): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:
shocked you in Rivers?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.