Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos (34858 Views)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Xposer:
God save Rivers state
save you too
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
kevinscore:
What's the governor about this incessant killing of it's citizens
Smiling, nonsense
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Wetin dey ontop ehn Belle like that? undecided

Is that his Akwara or Tozo? undecided

@ Topic:: Rivers State has entered 1 Chance with Wike for the Next 4 years..
You never liked wike
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by bqlekan(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
charijee:
Yeah
OMG :O really bad of me not to have known. God's protection be with you, abeg stay safe o

1 Like

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by kkboy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rivers of Death

1 Like

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rip
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
You never liked wike

I am an honest Man so I wouldnt lie.. I DO NOT LIKE WIKE.

And reasonably so..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:

I am an honest Man so I wouldnt lie.. I DO NOT LIKE WIKE.

And reasonably so..
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by jsplive: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
It's just pitiable & disheartening that my sweet 'great Buguma city', an ever-festive & bobbling land of tourism & peace (especially weekends) full of happy & loving people, had become land of blood, tears, pains & fears...may God have mercy & bless Dr. Peter Otunaya Odili for his legacies of blood & tears thru deliberate introduction, establishment & sponsorship of cultism, gangsterism & violence in Rivers state generally & Kalabari kingdom in particular of which, Buguma is the traditional headquarter. All direct & indirect political students, brought-ups & products of Peter Odili including Rotimi Amaechi, Celestine Omehia, Ezebunwo Yesom Wike & all their ardent followers have & must pass thru the occultic eyes of d needle before getting to any positions of relevance...who knows, may be dis is just one of them.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by nbright: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Apc go soon claim the man.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by goodvision12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
In as much as i condemn the spate of killings in rivers state.People die everyday in other part of the world.Do you know how many died today in lagos or in Borno or in other states of the federation.We should stop politicizing everything not to create tension in that state or in other parts of the country.Pls give peace a chance.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by greatbrian(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
What's Graphic about Dz pics buh abeg the man no get blood? Can't see any blood flow now haba
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by charijee(f): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:
OMG :O really bad of me not to have known. God's protection be with you, abeg stay safe o
I'll, thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Austino50: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
State of emergency must be declared in rivers state to enable the soldiers mope out ammunitions from the hands of wike's deadly cult group assassins in that axis, enough is enough
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by Austino50: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Those shouting APC go soon claim am, may you experience what this people have experience so that you will know how its to loose a life for no justifiable reasons attached
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by foriegngist1: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lagos boss seriously beats pregnant bread seller(Graphic Photo)

The police in Lagos have captured a boss in the Ijegun territory, distinguished just as Ajiroba, for supposedly attacking a bread merchant, Bukola Olasunkanmi, in the Isheri-Oshun region of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Olasunkanmi, who was seven-month-old pregnant, was supposedly lashed a few times by the boss and his hooligans since she interceded continue reading:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/03/lagos-boss-seriously-beats-pregnant.html

Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by tomzman: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Whether the killings in Rivers state are politically related or not is not the issue here. The truth is the state of insecurity in Rivers is getting out of hand and with the kind of governor in power, there seems to be no hope.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
CastedDude:
Rivers people are in love with killing

Nigerians are in love with suicide bombing and kidnapping. If you are right then I am right. Pls use your brain not your anus the next time you want to reason.
Re: Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos by bellyman4u: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Wetin dey ontop ehn Belle like that? undecided

Is that his Akwara or Tozo? undecided

@ Topic:: Rivers State has entered 1 Chance with Wike for the Next 4 years..
. Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa! Guy you are very funny oh !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Two-year-old Girl / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.