Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) (50730 Views)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Intra..
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by iukpe: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
As he grows older, his story becomes more ridiculous in his ears.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by vikeyz(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Very naiz stuv grin
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Rhea(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
[size=18pt]At least he still has one hand left with which to continue fighting for woman. Maybe this woman prefers one-handed badt guys like him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by tntcorps(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2016
I remember early last year, I nearly lost my life cause of one stupid hoe like that oo.
Girl is actually very beautiful, lives around me and has a kid already sef.. to cut the story short, before we started to bleep she already has another guy she was bleeping before unfortunately the guy was my childhood friend. The guy took it too person he suppose to know that a hoe is a hoe. E saw d both of us together and punched me. Me sef form big boy walk out carry fone control boyz. Dem beat am. As my boyz go house dat night if you see squad that want to kill me. God save me that day. Bottom line d girl don dey bleep another person now
Don't die over a hoe
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by telvinfantasy: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Nothing is too much to lose for LOVE! cool

U should marry a man with one eye or one leg then!!!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by emmanuele3: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Chaiii
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Syphonn(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
A Kenyan man was recently caught pants down with his neighbour's wife in his house while they were getting down to business.
According to Kenyan-post, the woman's husband has been suspecting her of an illicit affair for long and decided to lay an ambush to get her caught.
On one faithful day, the man who had pretended to be out for work, received a tip off when his wife was spotted making her way into the man's house.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.