Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Unknown Caller Want Me To Supply Products For A Telecommunication Coy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Caller Want Me To Supply Products For A Telecommunication Coy (424 Views)

Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo / Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos / Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Caller Want Me To Supply Products For A Telecommunication Coy by irririchris(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2016
I was driving out of my compound when a call came through..

The conversation went thus...
Unknown Caller... Hello bros, how you dey? na me your friend.. You just forget me abi..
Me:::: Sorry about that..
Caller::: I now work with a (he mentioned a Telecommunication Company in Abuja) and that there is this contract i want you to handle, my boss is to purchase some items in Lagos and I would want you to receive the money and supply the goods, You will get 60% profit...
He then told me to get a paper and pen so i can take down the details and that I should call him back in 3 mins, I never heard from him again..

I received such call sometimes last year, though on another phone of mine, same story, I requested for the name of the product which he sent via sms(which I have since deleted), I ran a background check online and I got experiences of people who fell victims to this 419ers actic.
Receiving such call again, I decided to find out the owner of the number via a mobile app--08093014063-- and this is what I got---Uzoamaka Mokwe--- the app also took me to her facebook profile which I have attached herewith.. there are no human pictures in her facebook except for flowers..
Let's all be wary!

Re: Unknown Caller Want Me To Supply Products For A Telecommunication Coy by shaiba(f): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Scam every where even in this wonderful economic situation. Op thanks for the info. They don't get tired. I'm sure they don't sleep at night. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crime / In Bayelsa: Troops Rescue Abducted Soldier In Otakeme Creek / Jungle Justice Led To Wasted Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.