Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? (710 Views)

Poll: The argument is getting hotter, so I'll suggest we take a poll on this. Who do you think has more tendency to cheat in a relationship? the guys or the ladies?

Guys: 66% (4 votes)
Ladies: 33% (2 votes)
Cant say.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) / Different Between Guys And Girls(pix) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by mavtrevor(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2009
I was discussing with a lady the other day and this question pops up. Who do you really think has more tendency to cheat in a relationship?
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by patwhizkid(f): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2009
Guyz!
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by xqwysyte(f): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2009
The gender with the lil bit of extra equipment between 'em legs.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by Tatase(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2009
It's guys. There are cheating girls too though so its tough. . . But in general I think guys win in this case.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by candylips(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2009
Bitches
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by GEW: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2009
Tatase:

It's guys. There are cheating girls too though so its tough. . . But in general I think guys win in this case.
do u ever wonder who these guys cheats with?
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by Tatase(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2009
GEW:

do u ever wonder who these guys cheats with?

I didn't say that there weren't shady girls out there. However, who's in the relationship? Most girls in relationships are less likely to cheat than guys in relationships. I mean there are some, but guys are more likely.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by Junee(f): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2009
Lmao, Yeah right Guys are winners here as "the biggest cheaters" cheesy

But only wondering why they die a millions times when their ladies cheat back wink

when we heat back its most painful. . . kiss
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2009

Girls. cos they spread d leg and provide easy entry
Re: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Has More Tendencies To Cheat? by naijachix(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2009
lets be honest here. most girls who cheat do so for basically two reasons:
1. her guy cheats too.
2. she's not sure of the relationship. so she'd rather not keep her eggs in one basket.
Though there are still very 'dirty' ones, who do so to catch fun.

but a guy can love his gal, trust her, want to marry her and still cheat on her. lol

NOW I CAST MY VOTE. . . . and the winner is. . .

GUYZ
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Monitor And Track Your Spouse Or Lover 24/7 / Please Answer Me / Ladies Are Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.