Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. (3945 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by hmath3991(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu in the interview granted to Ejike Ofoegbu from Family writers speaks about the Biafra issue. Speaking on why he decided to restore Biafra Kanu said: “First. It was not a choice I made to restore Biafra, it was a call from the must high Chiukwu Okikiabiama to lead his people out from the contraption called Nigeria, which have no meaning, what so ever. And I have dedicated my life to get Biafra or I die trying to restore Biafra. The reason why my mother gave birth to me, is to restore and save Biafrans.” He added: “The Biafran race will be cleaned up from the face of the earth, you will come back home, if you are living outside the country, you will no longer no the road to your fathers land. “How can I encourage my people to work towards the upbringing of Nigeria, when we don’t hear the same language, we don’t eat the same food, we don’t have the same culture, in fact if I come to their land to practice my culture.. I will be beheaded. Their women wear hi- jab, and Biafran women don’t, and on the point that our women don’t wear hi- jab, they will be seen as infidels, and on that note will be beheaded. We are 100 % Christian. This people are Muslims who see killing as a culture.. From where I came from, it hard for my people to kill a human being, because in my language human being is called Mmadu which means the beauty of life, now you see it will never work, the only solution is Biafra.” Kanu further stated that there is no regret in his dictionary, adding that he is ready to spend a thousand years in a prison. “I said and will continue to say that, is either the flag of Biafra is raised up, or I am lowered in the grave, ” the Biafra leader noted. While being asked what he wants to say his supporters, Kanu said: “ProBiafra means supporters of Biafra, we are Biafrans, so I can’t be a supporter of Biafra. And also we are not trying to secede from Nigeria. We are older than Nigeria. You can only talk about seceding if Biafrans are they ones that colonized Nigeria. But we are older than that contraption. So we can’t secede rather we just want to go back the way we were before the British came. It is Biafra or death, even Buhari knows that…” Kanu, who is a dual British-Nigerian citizen, was arrested in Lagos in October by Nigerian intelligence agents during a visit from London. He leads the IPOB, a separatist movement calling for the independence of the southeastern territories that made up Biafra in the late 1960s. The Biafra leader denied all six of the charges against him, which include treasonable felony, a charge that carries a possible life sentence. He wrote to the British government asking to press President Buhari to release him from the custody. Source NAIJ.COM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by hmath3991(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
may the good lord guide your path.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Although this story get k leg but call me when bloda kanu starts to spit THUNDER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by fulanimafia: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
See frustration! grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by thesicilian: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmath3991:
The leader of the Indigenous People of
Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu in the
interview granted to Ejike Ofoegbu from
Family writers speaks about the Biafra
issue.
Speaking on why he decided to restore
Biafra Kanu said: “First. It was not a
choice I made to restore Biafra, it was a
call from the must high Chiukwu
Okikiabiama to lead his people out from
the contraption called Nigeria, which
have no meaning, what so ever. And I
have dedicated my life to get Biafra or I
die trying to restore Biafra. The reason
why my mother gave birth to me, is to
restore and save Biafrans.”
He added: “The Biafran race will be
cleaned up from the face of the earth,
you will come back home, if you are
living outside the country, you will no
longer no the road to your fathers land.
“How can I encourage my people to
work towards the upbringing of Nigeria,
when we don’t hear the same language,
we don’t eat the same food, we don’t
have the same culture, in fact if I come
to their land to practice my culture.. I
will be beheaded. Their women wear hi-
jab,
and Biafran women don’t, and on
the point that our women don’t wear hi-
jab, they will be seen as infidels, and on
that note will be beheaded. We are 100
% Christian. This people are Muslims
who see killing as a culture.. From
where I came from, it hard for my
people to kill a human being, because in
my language human being is called
Mmadu which means the beauty of life,
now you see it will never work, the only
solution is Biafra.”
Kanu further stated that there is no
regret in his dictionary, adding that he is
ready to spend a thousand years in a
prison.
“I said and will continue to say that, is
either the flag of Biafra is raised up, or I
am lowered in the grave, ” the Biafra
leader noted.
While being asked what he wants to say
his supporters, Kanu said: “ProBiafra
means supporters of Biafra, we are
Biafrans, so I can’t be a supporter of
Biafra. And also we are not trying to
secede from Nigeria. We are older than
Nigeria. You can only talk about
seceding if Biafrans are they ones that
colonized Nigeria. But we are older than
that contraption. So we can’t secede
rather we just want to go back the way
we were before the British came. It is
Biafra or death, even Buhari knows
that…”
Kanu, who is a dual British-Nigerian
citizen, was arrested in Lagos in
October by Nigerian intelligence agents
during a visit from London. He leads the
IPOB, a separatist movement calling for
the independence of the southeastern
territories that made up Biafra in the late
1960s.
The Biafra leader denied all six of the
charges against him, which include
treasonable felony, a charge that carries
a possible life sentence.
He wrote to the British government
asking to press President Buhari to
release him from the custody.
Source NAIJ.COM
So his grouse is majorly against the North, not Nigeria. Misdirected anger.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by demielvis: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Some people will not like this...well here to read comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by NobleAngell(f): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Llol
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by demielvis: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
fulanimafia:
See frustration! grin
Ee pain am wink

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:

but call me when bloda kanu starts to spit THUNDER
Or Volcano grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by shobroy10(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Killing is blablabla ...... hijab is bla bla bla i dont know sometime old ppl no get brain imagine kanu talking abt food and religion hahahhahhahahha i cant laf
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by gists: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Zoharariel:

Or Volcano grin
or solar flares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by dicksononline(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
noted. next??
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by NobleAngell(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hahahaha. Story for the gods. It's better for you to remain in custody to prove that u are really ready to die for the Biafran course. If you are bailed and sent back to Britain, people won't take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by MabraO: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmath3991:
The leader of the Indigenous People of
Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu in the
interview granted to Ejike Ofoegbu from
Family writers speaks about the Biafra
issue.
Speaking on why he decided to restore
Biafra Kanu said: “First. It was not a
choice I made to restore Biafra, it was a
call from the must high Chiukwu
Okikiabiama to lead his people out from
the contraption called Nigeria, which
have no meaning, what so ever. And I
have dedicated my life to get Biafra or I
die trying to restore Biafra. The reason
why my mother gave birth to me, is to
restore and save Biafrans.”
He added: “The Biafran race will be
cleaned up from the face of the earth,
you will come back home, if you are
living outside the country, you will no
longer no the road to your fathers land.
“How can I encourage my people to
work towards the upbringing of Nigeria,
when we don’t hear the same language,
we don’t eat the same food, we don’t
have the same culture, in fact if I come
to their land to practice my culture.. I
will be beheaded. Their women wear hi-
jab, and Biafran women don’t, and on
the point that our women don’t wear hi-
jab, they will be seen as infidels, and on
that note will be beheaded. We are 100
% Christian. This people are Muslims
who see killing as a culture.. From
where I came from, it hard for my
people to kill a human being, because in
my language human being is called
Mmadu which means the beauty of life

now you see it will never work, the only
solution is Biafra.”
Kanu further stated that there is no
regret in his dictionary, adding that he is
ready to spend a thousand years in a
prison.
“I said and will continue to say that, is
either the flag of Biafra is raised up, or I
am lowered in the grave, ” the Biafra
leader noted.
While being asked what he wants to say
his supporters, Kanu said: “ProBiafra
means supporters of Biafra, we are
Biafrans, so I can’t be a supporter of
Biafra. And also we are not trying to
secede from Nigeria. We are older than
Nigeria. You can only talk about
seceding if Biafrans are they ones that
colonized Nigeria. But we are older than
that contraption. So we can’t secede
rather we just want to go back the way
we were before the British came. It is
Biafra or death, even Buhari knows
that…”
Kanu, who is a dual British-Nigerian
citizen, was arrested in Lagos in
October by Nigerian intelligence agents
during a visit from London. He leads the
IPOB, a separatist movement calling for
the independence of the southeastern
territories that made up Biafra in the late
1960s.
The Biafra leader denied all six of the
charges against him, which include
treasonable felony, a charge that carries
a possible life sentence.
He wrote to the British government
asking to press President Buhari to
release him from the custody.
Source NAIJ.COM

To those it may concern
If u biafuru people don't kill people nd see them as mmadu abi wetin call, wot part of u biafrans eat humans?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by hylyne(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
fulanimafia:
See frustration! grin

That was how frustrated Buhari was, for 16years desperately looking for power... Crying at every stage of failure. Am sure, then you were nowhere to be found around Buhari. But today, ur are fighting for him, because you are born to support old ideas, and not to be a self starter..

kanu is a determined leader, focused and dedicated too, to his course. God help him, one day they table would turn in his favor.

Youth should start making impact at early stages of lifes, instead of following old and outdated people who are 80yrs backward in all aspects of life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by rejosom(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by fulanimafia: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
hylyne:

[s]That was how frustrated Buhari was, for 16years desperately looking for power... Crying at every stage of failure. Am sure, then you were nowhere to be found around Buhari. But today, ur are fighting for him, because you are born to support old ideas, and not to be a self starter..

kanu is a determined leader, focused and dedicated too, to his course. God help him, one day they table would turn in his favor.

Youth should start making impact at early stages of lifes, instead of following old and outdated people who are 80yrs backward in all aspects of life.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by T9ksy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Soon he will be spitting "fire" from his a.r.s.e from consuming too much 9ja prison beans. grin grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by DaBullIT(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Him matter be like Lion inside book

He no fit bite

Make dem le'am for prison make he rotten there
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by hylyne(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
fulanimafia:

Fulani herdsmen. I pity u... Since June last year you came into NL, all your posts are either biafra or boko haram... Showing how sectionally brainwashed you're.

Grow up Dear...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Eshinwaju: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
But where are those people that misled this animal...to be chatting nonsense.....Nnamdi Kanu...the figure of fun....has turned into a human disaster.... grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
MabraO:

To those it may concern
If u biafuru people don't kill people nd see them as mmadu abi wetin call, wot part of u biafrans eat humans?

No part. Check your village first

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by VivianUdeogu(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
MabraO:

To those it may concern
It is the Ngwa people in Abia state still eat human flesh till date. Those of us from Imo state do not do such.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
This man is resolute. Don't fear Nnamdi Kanu,fear the power he now commands. All hail!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
ApcSucks:

is that all you can muster?
. Leave am. Just free am for me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by ApcSucks: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
MabraO:

To those it may concern

biafrans eat human ahh brother u can lie oo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by MabraO: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
ApcSucks:

biafrans eat human ahh brother u can lie oo

If u don't know something always endevour to ask don't come here and display ur stupidity

VivianUdeogu:
It is the Ngwa people in Abia state still eat human flesh till date. Those of us from Imo state do not do such.

At least a part of Biafra eat human being
Thanks that all I needed to know

SlayerReborn:

No part. Check your village first

Don't be stupid ur fellow Biafra didn't deny a part of u still eat human till date

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. by ApcSucks: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
MabraO:

If u don't know something always endevour to ask don't come here and display ur stupidity

At least a part of Biafra eat human being
Thanks that all I needed to know

Don't be stupid ur fellow Biafra didn't deny a part of u still eat human till date

Mtchew rubbish falacy we heard while growing man e didn't happen if people eat people there are there suppose to be humans remaining there?? please shift with this your lies

(1) (2)

Buhari Has Failed Us, Igbos Attack Every fulani herdsmen: Ohaneze / Why ECOWAS Silence After IBB Truncated Abiola Presidency? / PMB Didn't Sack Former Sec To Govt Of The Federation Babachir Lawal. See Who Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.