Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu (3083 Views)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video / My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Deadlytruth:

There are a lot of people I did not include directly but implicitly by the expression "all others who realistically maintained........." The "tortoise" is included there. However I am at loss as to why it is only the "tortoise" you noticed among many others I did not mention. That betrays obsession of some sort. However, the mention or not of the "tortoise" does not change the fact that Zik and Igbos saw it clearly that Nigeria was not one and in fact all evidences pointed to the contrary but they pretended not to see it and therefore introduced the one Nigeria sloganeering. Did such pretence not also qualify Zik and indeed Igbos as tortoises too? When you point a finger four others point back at you.
Moreover, your reasons for terming someone a tortoise have all been punctured by superior logic here. If you care to know you can state those reasons again and I will give you the superior arguements that rubbish and make nonsense of those claims. Zik was actually the one and only tortoise in the Nigeria's history story. I can tell you many reasons why if you don't mind knowing.
For the fact that Igbos remain the most ubiquitous tribe in Nigeria it naturally follows that Boko Haram has killed more of Igbos than any other non-Northern tribe. And I guess you rather should be worried about the massacre of Igbos that started in the North far before independence and Zik never rose to condemn those killings but even entering an alliance with the North thereby exhibiting his tortoiselike attitude.
On the issue of APC you mentioned: I give Igbos just ten years from now to hijack it and start calling it the Igbo party the way they hijacked NCNC from the Yoruba founders and later igbonize it, and also the same manner they hijacked PDP from its original Katsina Mafia founders of PDM and later re-christened it the Igbo/SS party while abandoning and in fact deliberately suffocating their own APGA formed for them by their hero Ojukwu. APC will soon become Igbos' darling party as history has a way of repeating itself.
Crap, you just wasted your energy and time vomiting these Tales by moonlight. Tell me, what role did your great ground father, the Hyena from the waste land play in this your animal farm aka the zoo story. I heard he played the suicide part, nonsense.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by xtgozie(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Keep acting like a saviour, u are born to sestore biafra, the person that intall that fallacy into ur mindset only want to mislead u. U better search for ur main purpose on earth.

OTELE have you found your own purpose on earth??
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by M4gunners: 2:43am On Apr 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Your death will be the best thing that would happend to Ndigbo. I'll personally pay for a VIP seat to watch you go under the hangman's noose. Mumu. Continue forming saviour. An average igbo man is more concerned than what would enter his or her pocket than one stupid pipe dream called Biafra.
E pain am.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Crap, you just wasted your energy and time vomiting these Tales by moonlight. Tell me, what role did your great ground father, the Hyena from the waste land play in this your animal farm aka the zoo story. I heard he played the suicide part, nonsense.

I thought you were going to use superior arguements to dispute the facts I raised.
All I can see in you is the usual Igbo disease of assuming that whoever frowns at their dubious style of politicking is a Yoruba person. FYI I am not a yoruba person and I don't speak the language. I rarely understand what they say. So also I don't understand Igbo. In fact I am not of any of the WAZOBIA tribes and that gives me the neutrality of an open mind which plainly tells me Igbos have done more than every other tribe in the ruination of Nigeria. Igbos crushed Isaac Adaka Boro's declaration of the Niger Delta Republic but now seek the same secession as a panacea to their sorry state in Nigeria. What a bunch of hypocrites! Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves.........Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I thought you were going to use superior arguements to dispute the facts I raised.
All I can see in you is the usual Igbo disease of assuming that whoever frowns at their dubious style of politicking is a Yoruba person. FYI I am not a yoruba person and I don't speak the language. I rarely understand what they say. So also I don't understand Igbo. In fact I am not of any of the WAZOBIA tribes and that gives me the neutrality of an open mind which plainly tells me Igbos have done more than every other tribe in the ruination of Nigeria. Igbos crushed Isaac Adaka Boro's declaration of the Niger Delta Republic but now seek the same secession as a panacea to their sorry state in Nigeria. What a bunch of hypocrites! Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves.........Abraham Lincoln.
An acursed, as usual trying to pitched the Igbos against their brothers. Take your useless arguemet to Agatu and the rest of the middle belt where crimes against humanity have been going on. You better brace yourself because you may never know when its going to be your turn and your loved ones. Igbos are wiser, they know they are not safe in this mistake called Nigeria, and nothing can stop us. St-pid and blind endengered species
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
An acursed, as usual trying to pitched the Igbos against their brothers. Take your useless arguemet to Agatu and the rest of the middle belt where crimes against humanity have been going on. You better brace yourself because you may never know when its going to be your turn and your loved ones. Igbos are wiser, they know they are not safe in this mistake called Nigeria, and nothing can stop us. St-pid and blind endengered species

I am also not from the Middle-Belt but actually belong to the classification in which the tribe of the very Isaac Adaka Boro I mentioned falls today in Nigeria. If you were not as stupid as you just displayed you would have known that the 'ZO' component of WAZOBIA concept includes the entire Monolithic North which the Middle-Belt is part of by virtue of the fact that they all understand and speak Hausa as their Lingua Franca, hence I could not have been denying WAZOBIA if I were from the Middle-Belt as you illogically reasoned.
And who told you the Southern minorities, now SS, are your brothers? You can't be talking of someone trying to divide you against a people with whom you were never really united but sought to subdue completely until Nigeria granted them their own separate existence free from your captivity. They were your brothers yet you denied them of their desired COR Region. They were your brothers yet they all recently spoke up and warned you to exclude them from your Biafra Republic. The fact that Igbos are the only Nigerians still left in this attitude of always seeking and forcefully claiming brotherhood with others places a huge moral question on their intention.
After Edo/Delta decided to free themselves of Yoruba domination and Identity, Yorubas have left them alone and never again forcefully called them their brothers. Ever since the middle Belters started propagating the Middle Belt identity and consciousness the Core North has left them off the hook and hardly refer to them as their brothers anymore.
But the Eastern minorities pleas to Igbos to let them be on their own identity and separate existence has fallen of deaf ears of Igbos. Why? And the same people who can't allow others claim their own right to a separate identity are ironically asking to be free from Nigeria. I laugh.
Is brotherhood by force or by consent? When it is convenient for Igbos they claim the SS is not a tribe but a conglomeration of diverse ethnicities. But at other times they claim the SS people are their brothers and cousins. How can you be cousins to over 100 different ethnicities at the same time? It is like a German claiming the Englishman, the Spaniard, the Indian, the Chinese, etc are all his blood brothers and cousins all at the same time. That would be an obviously very fraudulent claim.
Why did all the SS tribes recently come out and rejected and denounced Igbos' subtle attempt to incorporate them into Biafra? I no be your brother, na by force?
So you knew Nigeria was a mistake yet you labelled Ahmadu Bello a tribalist for maintaining the same position in 1945? You may claim you realized so only recently. But then it shows the so-called uneducated Aboki had the foresight to see ahead what the self acclaimed educated Igbos and their 'highly educated Zik' could not see but only to later realize same through hindsight after more than 70 years. Literacy is not same as education.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Deadlytruth:

I am also not from the Middle-Belt but actually belong to the classification in which the tribe of the very Isaac Adaka Boro I mentioned falls today in Nigeria. If you were not as stupid as you just displayed you would have known that the 'ZO' component of WAZOBIA concept includes the entire Monolithic North which the Middle-Belt is part of by virtue of the fact that they all understand and speak Hausa as their Lingua Franca, hence I could not have been denying WAZOBIA if I were from the Middle-Belt as you illogically reasoned.
And who told you the Southern minorities, now SS, are your brothers? You can't be talking of someone trying to divide you against a people with whom you were never really united but sought to subdue completely until Nigeria granted them their own separate existence free from your captivity. They were your brothers yet you denied them of their desired COR Region. They were your brothers yet they all recently spoke up and warned you to exclude them from your Biafra Republic. The fact that Igbos are the only Nigerians still left in this attitude of always seeking and forcefully claiming brotherhood with others places a huge moral question on their intention.
After Edo/Delta decided to free themselves of Yoruba domination and Identity, Yorubas have left them alone and never again forcefully called them their brothers. Ever since the middle Belters started propagating the Middle Belt identity and consciousness the Core North has left them off the hook and hardly refer to them as their brothers anymore.
But the Eastern minorities pleas to Igbos to let them be on their own identity and separate existence has fallen of deaf ears of Igbos. Why? And the same people who can't allow others claim their own right to a separate identity are ironically asking to be free from Nigeria. I laugh.
Is brotherhood by force or by consent? When it is convenient for Igbos they claim the SS is not a tribe but a conglomeration of diverse ethnicities. But at other times they claim the SS people are their brothers and cousins. How can you be cousins to over 100 different ethnicities at the same time? It is like a German claiming the Englishman, the Spaniard, the Indian, the Chinese, etc are all his blood brothers and cousins all at the same time. That would be an obviously very fraudulent claim.
Why did all the SS tribes recently come out and rejected and denounced Igbos' subtle attempt to incorporate them into Biafra? I no be your brother, na by force?
So you knew Nigeria was a mistake yet you labelled Ahmadu Bello a tribalist for maintaining the same position in 1945? You may claim you realized so only recently. But then it shows the so-called uneducated Aboki had the foresight to see ahead what the self acclaimed educated Igbos and their 'highly educated Zik' could not see but only to later realize same through hindsight after more than 70 years. Literacy is not same as education.
Do you really think that am one of those you deceive into believing whatever Crap you vomit here ? No you are not from Niger delta. When the true sons of the soil of the area speak we know. You are nothing but one of the devilish scratch face from the waste land, a product of in-cest.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Do you really think that am one of those you deceive into believing whatever Crap you vomit here ? No you are not from Niger delta. When the true sons of the soil of the area speak we know. You are nothing but one of the devilish scratch face from the waste land, a product of in-cest.
Am 150% south south, from warri. We are not in support of ur useless Biafra. Even ibos in my area don't gv a Bleep abt Biafra, so wise up now and do something meaningful with urself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
charliboy654:

Am 150% south south, from warri. We are not in support of ur useless Biafra. Even ibos in my area don't gv a Bleep abt Biafra, so wise up now and do something meaningful with urself.
Ekperima, you can create hundreds of monics and claim to be whatever. Yoruba tout.
Igbos want out and nobody can stop us.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
charliboy654:

Don't mind those fools who delude themselves into believing that whoever sees through their duplicity and frowns at their greed and their I-am-smarter-than-others attitude is automatically a Yoruba man pretending to be from the SS. So daft and irritating set of people. They claim they know when a true SS person speaks, however if a Yoruba man feigns SS or even SE and pretends to support Biafra they easily fall for the trick and begin to hail him as a true son of their soil.
And with this useless attitude of theirs towards the SS they want the SS to join them in Biafra. If, for maintaining their own independent opinion, the SS people are already being blackmailed with the Yoruba identity by Igbos, then one wonders how terrible it will be if we agree with them to go into that ill-fated Biafra. We will be hounded to death in a Nazi-like manner for holding any divergent opinion in that Biafra Republic. The indications are here before us that we will under a bigger captivity in Biafra.
If, to an Igbo man, the attitude of supporting Biafra and Igbo greed has become a greater evidence of SS origin than the fact of actually being from the SS by birth, then it shows there is no natural logic Igbos can't turn on its head.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Deadlytruth(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:

So it now takes supporting Biafra to become a true son of SS soil? According to your warped logic if a Yoruba or Hausa man pretends to support Biafra and Igbo greed he automatically qualifies as a SS person notwithstanding the fact that he was actually born Hausa or Yoruba?
Your assumptions betray your crass ignorance of the fact that some SS tribes like the Ogonis have a strong aversion for Igbos. So Ogonis are Yorubas by virtue of that aversion? So even Emmanuel Okowa, the Anioma man who recently dissociated himself and the entire Anioma land from Biafra, is as well a Yoruba man? The Ogojas, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Urhobos, Ikweres, etc who recently rose from a SS summit to dissociate their ancestral lands from Biafra have all become Yorubas pretending to be from the SS? Even Nyesom Wike who recently banned pro-Biafra demonstrations in the whole of Rivers State has become a Yoruba man for doing such? Your self-delusional logic stinks. You are simply suffering from the pains of frustration in pursuit of looking for appendages to Biafra. I am happy no single SS tribe fell for that bait as they unanimously rose in rejection of Biafra.
Keep on with your Yorubanization theory for any SS person who questions Igbo attitude. By the time you realize your folly it will have been too late just the way it was too late as at when Zik and Ojukwu realized Nigeria could never really be one, hence the massacre of millions of innocent Igbos. They say once beaten twice shy. But I am afraid you'll be twice beaten.
Re: Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu by Chemcrown: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ Deadlytruth, you have so much presented your argument in such a way that it cannot be refuted. Though seating on the fence (biafra seccession neither add or reduce), but your clear presentation really showcase your grasp of history. Honestly, you deserve a thumb up, manage that.
Oh, i don't think it is necessary to answer others...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / Bianca Ojukwu Bags A Masters Degree In International Relations / #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.