Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby (40820 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Maxivalue(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
They look Alike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by eyinjuege: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
1960chic:
Beautiful

And who noticed that they look alike

I did. Was just gonna post that. I'm Happy they appear to like each other and are smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Mayflowa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
1960chic:
Beautiful

Me! They look too much alike. Same muscular face contraction, eyes and nose. They are like daughter and mum
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by goodvision12(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tonto is happy and lucky to have a good mother in law.There is nothing sweeter than the blissful relationship between a wife and mother in law.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Majesty82(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=44283005]That sad truth.

When a picture shows your wife,looking older than your mother,because many anointing has gone through her.
[Akpo! Man]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by glowzy: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Both look more like mother and daughter to me or is my eyes deceiving me, their resemblance no be here- same nose shape, skin color almost the same tone,same smile, same lips.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by juman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by eunylondon(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Strolling Online Abeg am confused here kiss She looks good anyways..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by arofemites(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

When a picture shows your wife,looking older than your mother,because many anointing has gone through her.

R u married?
I guess u r nt.
A breast feeding mother looks older some months after birth.

What if when she wad pregnant? Don't worry you ll get dere.

I wonder if you'll send her packing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Genycharl(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
ourchoice:
Lol, women really don't have career....their major dream career is to marry a rich guy, yet they keep making noise about gender equality cheesy

Kim K abandoned her nonsense reality TV show for Kanye....Mercy Johnson did same....Tonto is doing same.....Janet Jackson abandoned her music career to follow Arab man, sorry Arab money grin

The only reason many girls wanna be models, actress, miss this and that, TV presenter, OAP, etc it's just to get noticed by rich guys, kai!

Guys hustle o....womens career is YOU! cry

Thunder gbawa gi isi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
WHEN WAS SHE PREGNANT? WE HEARD SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE, NAWA WHO KNOWS WHOSE BABAY SHE GO ADOPT BECAUSE WE AFRICANS CAN DO AND UNDO.

SAY NO TO LYING OVER ADOPTED BABIES AND SAY YES TO REAL ADOPTED BABIES.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by slavemerchant: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

But not your annointing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by slavemerchant: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
OkparaJesus:
WHEN WAS SHE PREGNANT? WE HEARD SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE, NAWA WHO KNOWS WHOSE BABAY SHE GO ADOPT BECAUSE WE AFRICANS CAN DO AND UNDO.

SAY NO TO LYING OVER ADOPTED BABIES AND SAY YES TO REAL ADOPTED BABIES.

Remove the Jesus from your name, common sense just departed from you

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Echikojuliet(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
1960chic:
Beautiful

aunty I aunty I aunty I in emmanuella"s voice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by cybriz82(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
E better say no b oga seun..cus assumin na oga seun I 4 dn pour sand sand for him garri reportin him to wife(tontodikeh) abt hiz movement n d babes wey him dey flex with.until d day he stop to dey ban ban us.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
If you want to become a reporter @soccermole., simply contact me on: Whatsapp: 08160104037 Email- Chivic255@gmail.com Its an upcoming website for football live commentaries and football news all around the globe.. Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Looking and Tonto and her hubby I'm very sure that baby won't be cute at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by 1960chic(f): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
eyinjuege:

I did. Was just gonna post that. I'm Happy they appear to like each other and are smiling.

Yes, I wish her happiness in her home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by omotonyx(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

oga is not true
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by queenserere(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
jst passing..... waohh!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Marotzke(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3551832_uuu_jpeg1a06a61d551dc3095b2c2c5e35f6caa1

Sexy Mother In law..

Is she single?
Be careful o, na OBJ de tap her o. Where do you think the story of Churchill being the son of Obasanjo emanates from? Step son, foot step daughter inlaw.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by hadexdemo: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

infact you are rit

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Hilaskee(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kyliegame:

Please cut her some slack, her body just went through the pregnancy phase, do you think any women look the same immediately after child birth. her body ha changed and she needs readjustment. Its not easy.
don't mind him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by ourchoice(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Genycharl:

Thunder gbawa gi isi
Ewo! shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Layonle(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

na u sabi_mind ur biz#ifugetherassister,ugoovaapi#beefing z ur hobby*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Layonle(f): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
seyema:
Hmmm.... Is this the same Tonto dikeh I knw b4 that now want to be forming responsible mother
change z d only constant tin in lyf,so accept d change in her lyf#quit beefing#

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Layonle(f): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
How i wish she got married to one mr. seun a popular.... grin
story 4 d gods
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Layonle(f): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Hope she's quit smoking
ask google
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
That sad truth.

Hunger don hit u bad dats y u dey yarn nonsense. Bullshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by oppyworld: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Its kul.

Buh dey luk alike shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by Mbediogu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
asadike:
sweet chic and mum inlaw. Asa nwa with asa mama.

mba mba nu. Asa nah fish name. Abegi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby by andyanders: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
She look good. I love when mother in-law and daughter inlaw are pals. Not the cat and dog relationships we see in nollywood between Mummy G and her daughter inlaw.

When a mother inlaw is not a mumu person. Just love the way they flow.They even look more like sisters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Accused Of Photoshopping Her Hip / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Cee-c Releases Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.