Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos (495 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by vondaman: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerian actress tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram thus morning to share pictures where she's sitting beside the road feeding children

She wrote "tTHEY WONDER WHY IM GETTING RADICALLY BLESSED. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.
THEY WONDER WHY ME. Little do they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot See.
At the Beginning of last year I put my knees to the ground and told God only one thing.
“LORD BLESS ME IN SUCH A WAY THAT MY BLESSINGS WILL SOUND LIKE A LIE and BEYOND THEIR HUMAN COMPREHENSION”. TODAY I CAN BOLDLY SAY MY GOD ANSWERS PRAYS. I AM NOW PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF GODS SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS.
I KNEW HE LISTENED WHEN LINES STARTED TO FALL UNTO ME IN PLEASANT PLACES. INDEED I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HERITAGE."

http://www.vondanews.com/tonto-dikeh-pictured-feeding-children-on-the-road/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2018
GOD BLESS YOUR good heart Tonto!

You Rock.
Your Haters can go and die!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by SenselessIdiot: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2018
All for the gram
You couldn't even keep your marriage.
Once a hoe, always a hoe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by SenselessIdiot: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2018
post=68253635:
GOD BLESS YOUR good heart Tonto!

You Rock.
Your Haters can go and die!!
Do you have a live outside NL dude?
24/7 you always stealing ftc smh.

Person wey dey ibadan dey sell barbecue I wonder which time you take dey prepare your barbecue smh. Just watch him say shits about timezone now, mofo.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2018
shocked

All these assignments from spiritualists tires me. This is how they send people about to steal other's destinies.

So Tonto is now a destiny changer?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by Uyiii: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
haba naa. the same plate, the same color of jollof rice, the same meat, even same spoon.
are you thinking what I am thinking

It can't be a coincidence na. with logical reasoning, we can't help but conclude this guy is an almajiritongue

P.s: see the way the guy dey look me. someone cannot even play with you, is that how you use to do??
see hin face like almajiri owncheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2018
They should halt her from doing that.

That is what her ex hubby do to renew his money

She is recently broke,so she wanna return to her hubby ritual process.

I pity the innocent children angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Pictured Feeding Children On The Road-photos by Salmoneus(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2018
If you want to feed the hungry, feed the hungry...once you post it on social media you're also feeding your ego....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Richest Families In Africa 2018 (forbes List) / #NO PANTIES #zodwa Wabantu / 2018 Gele Style Ideas To Unleash Your Inner Glam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.