Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. (15733 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by ElCapone(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
omenka:
The serially ass-ravaged Albino claimed he has submarines with bombs fitted with nuclear warheads parked in his garage in UK with which he'd bomb the zoo to smithereens but he's spent three major holidays eating fried beans in Kuje prisons, yet not even a banger has been thrown on his behest.

Kanu is a Yellow advance fee fraudster. cheesy
brutal and precise

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by toofit007: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Nigeria will cease to exist at the end of December 2015-IPOB
Ipob are bunch of jokers
How foolish is to jump when handicaps promise to catch you
Government should not have arrested him before that December and see if their WORDS wouldn't have come into fulfilment, let me tell u the truth federal government is very afraid because they know that once that guy is released BIAFRA has come that is why they are shopping for necessary to condemn him, but am sure of one thing.... @ the end BIAFRA WILL COME .. .@ op nobody should barn me ooo, Co's am exercising my freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Nigeria will cease to exist at the end of December 2015-IPOB
Ipob are bunch of jokers
How foolish is to jump when handicaps promise to catch you

Is Nigeria the zoo really existing
undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by toofit007: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
AntiWailer:
lol.

He is not a Biafran, na UK citizen.

Na wa for his followers.

by indigenous identity he is a biafra but virtue of citizenship he is either a NIGERIAN AND BRITISH

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by cascarino(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
focus7:
I wonder if British government encourage their citizen to go into terrorism and distabilise the peace of another country. Kanu should die in prison for I care.
focus7:
I wonder if British government encourage their citizen to go into terrorism and distabilise the peace of another country. Kanu should die in prison for I care.
focus7:
. Stark illitrate! How do Kanu and IPOB qualify as terrorists? How many people have they killed? How many arsenals have the Nigerian army recovered from them? Do you truely know the meaning of terrorism? I sugest you go back to secondary school! You can altenatively look up the meaning of terrorism in your dictionary, if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by toofit007: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...........Didn't you read about some of his offences! He sneaked into the country without using any of the TWO PASSPORTS !
and how possible could that be? in history of travelling I have never heard that someone will come into a country without a passport or ur just trying to be nutty or ur suffering from brain wash information that the Lagos Ibadan express journalist feed u with?

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Liamm(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
EdCure:

cheesy
The guy deserve the consequences of his threats and reckless utterances.
But keeping Kanu in jail while the terrorist fulani herdsmen continue to destroy, rape & kill with impunity while roaming freely unhindered without the slightest condemnation from the president makes a mokery of justice.
Justice must not be selective.

BTW, lemmi help my Benue friends to promote the campaign below:
is this truly EdCure?

How have you been old foe?

For the first time I'm being in agreement with you
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by toofit007: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
garfield16:

It won't be acheived for a number of reasons

1) you don't have an army that can stand up to the Nigerian army (the same thing that failed Biafra under Ojukwu)

2) your people are not United, those agitating for Biafra are people who don't have the caliber ar stature to be taken seriously locally or internationally. Ojukwu was a man with pedigree and respect, Kanu is a riff-raff, no different from disillusioned Muslims who have achieved nothing with their lives and join Isis or Alqaeda to give their lives meaning.

3) Respected Igbo leaders are not behind the movement at least not publicly

4. a Nigeria is not going to cede Oil to Biafra.

4 b The Hausa Fulani elite who believe in the Dan fodio dream conquest are not going to concede territoty, because if the Ibos go, the southwest will go as well. For these 2 reasons alone, of a war should start, 67-70 will be child's play.

5 International allies will rally around Nigeria especially Britain.

6. Kanu is not a very smart guy, jis behaviour and utterances are not one of a man who is stratefic and thinks things through. I suspect he is more interested in headlines and personal relevance.

ofcourse anything is possible, The real Igbo elite may suddenly rally around Biafra but I can tell you one thing but the odds of a Biafra right now are as close to 0 as statistically possible.
go and sit down Amy friend what do small boy like u know what tell me those things that Nigeria is parading called soldiers do they look like some people that can stand the pressure of real war?

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Sttropez2: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Even if he beg there will be no result...no need of course
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Rexnegro(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
did he write to british govt before And during committing treason against nigeria state? why write to british govt now? The guy fall my hand sha....he for continuously continue playing the hero in kuje prison eating undone watery beans na....besides don't the other Igbos know where kuje prison is? They Should go storm the place And free their Mandela na...useless people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by dexterinc2003: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
DropShot:

PMB words were as follow:
"Did you know he has two passports?"
"Do you know he came into this country without using any of the two passports?"

Tell us your own version pls.

I dont know if your ignorance is simply because you have never travelled out of Nigeria or because you have never been to an airport before. Or else,you would have known that Even if he came into Nigeria with 1000 passports ,as long as none bears the Nigerian inmigration stamp(or a biafran stamp grin ),then you cane in illegally,except maybe he tore the stamped page and swallowed it sha.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by toofit007: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
dexterinc2003:

I dont know if your ignorance is simply because you have never travelled out of Nigeria or because you have never been to an airport before. Or else,you would have known that Even if he came into Nigeria with 1000 passports ,as long as none bears the Nigerian inmigration stamp(or a biafran stamp grin ),then you cane in illegally,except maybe he tore the stamped page and swallowed it sha.
I don't get that pls expatiate
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by truthspeaks: 1:53am On Apr 01, 2016
D same beans ur buhari wants to export. Even u go go hungry cheesy
SUPERPACK:
Kanu more beans to your plate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by truthspeaks: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Akpabio ke or u meant to type amaechi. Cos I knw u said akpabio is corrupt
omenka:
Bwahahahaha!!

Ugwu, abi na Okazie leaf, the iDaft Yoot who wrote this article, your deranged iDaft Albino Kuje Gayy Lord begged for release.

You can shove your semantics up your Kanu ravaged brown eye! gringrin

NgeneUkwenu, abeg come make we go play golf with Akpabio joor. Him just call say him don ready. grin
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by truthspeaks: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Kanu shld rot in jail while fulani herdsmen continue their killing spree n ur buhari says nothin. Tmoro u ll say he stands for justice.
omenka:
Kanu is fast getting tired of the perboiled beans he's been getting from the very patriotic wardens at Kuje, hence needs an "apiam" way from Queen Eliza. grin

You will rot there punk and there is nothing any of your louts out there can do about it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by truthspeaks: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2016
A fraudster like ur mumu master buhari who supports d independence of a Palestinian state yet refuses to do same in his own country. Y dnt u comment on threads dishing out disappointing news abt ur buhari. I only see u on threads dat favor him
omenka:
The serially ass-ravaged Albino claimed he has submarines with bombs fitted with nuclear warheads parked in his garage in UK with which he'd bomb the zoo to smithereens but he's spent three major holidays eating fried beans in Kuje prisons, yet not even a banger has been thrown on his behest.

Kanu is a Yellow advance fee fraudster. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by DropShot: 3:12am On Apr 01, 2016
dexterinc2003:

Always take your time to understand a post you're quoting else you make yourself look silly. My position is that Kanu came in illegally.

Just so you know, my first journey out of Nigeria was in 2002 to UK. I've been to three other countries since then including the country I reside. Where were you in 2002?
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by macluvph1(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2016
focus7:
God don't bless criminals like Kanu that is why he's punishing him.

Tell me one thing that made him to be criminal as you claimed, please check your dictionary for the meaning of criminals.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by macluvph1(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2016
walegee:

Freedom of/from what exactly?

Some questions are better not answered because the originators are bigoted tribalist no matter what. hope that has answered your question.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by judondasylva(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2016
nice one God bless Biafra and God bless Nnamdi KANU.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
toofit007:
and how possible could that be? in history of travelling I have never heard that someone will come into a country without a passport or ur just trying to be nutty or ur suffering from brain wash information that the Lagos Ibadan express journalist feed u with?
.......u got my point !
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2016
toofit007:
.........But again !!! On a serious note! He could have sneaked into to Nigeria without using any of the two passports! All he needs to do is to legally travel to any of the West African Countries With any of the passports and then come into Nigeria through the Land Borders or even use the Sea ! If you are familiar with travelling by roads across ECOWAS countries all you need is Cash to settle the Border Security Agents ! This you can confirm from our people that mostly travel to Ghana upto Abidjan by road! And for the seas you can confirm from our people that go to Gabon through the illegal sea route! Believe me you can travel to must of the ECOWAS countries without identity if you have cash! That is why some of our people don't like travelling with ABC Transport because ABC is very Strict with Travel Documents! You can also try to confirm from our West-Coast travellers!
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by walegee(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2016
macluvph1:

Some questions are better not answered because the originators are bigoted tribalist no matter what. hope that has answered your question.
Ok
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Leopardd(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.........But again !!! On a serious note! He could have sneaked into to Nigeria without using any of the two passports! All he needs to do is to legally travel to any of the West African Countries With any of the passports and then come into Nigeria through the Land Borders or even use the Sea ! If you are familiar with travelling by roads across ECOWAS countries all you need is Cash to settle the Border Security Agents ! This you can confirm from our people that mostly travel to Ghana upto Abidjan by road! And for the seas you can confirm from our people that go to Gabon through the illegal sea route! Believe me you can travel to must of the ECOWAS countries without identity if you have cash! That is why some of our people don't like travelling with ABC Transport because ABC is very Strict with Travel Documents! You can also try to confirm from our West-Coast travellers!

So if he used any of his passports in any of the countries, how does that make it illegal?

Just accept it that the DSS made a blunder by that statement, they even said he flew in thru Lagos Airport.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Leopardd:

So if he used any of his passports in any of the countries, how does that make it illegal?

Just accept it that the DSS made a blunder by that statement, they even said he flew in thru Lagos Airport.
...... I just dey tale you how someone can cross into one ECOWAS to another without sweat ! For Example! You can fly into Ghana legally and enter Togo, Benin etc by road without any ID and the crossing is Totally illegal because the Authorities the not capture your entry anf exit! That is just what I want you to understand!
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by EdCure: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Liamm:
is this truly EdCure?
How have you been old foe?
For the first time I'm being in agreement with you
I'm good, bro. Bless U cheesy
We agree to disagree. We're rational individuals.

As much as PMB need our support to succeed, he also need to be mindful of how easy 4 d people to feel disillusioned and alienated from his selectiveness.

He needs to prove to us that "I Am For Everybody and I am for nobody" is not just another cliche that he stumbled upon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds / Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.