Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. (15624 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Berrylite: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Okkk
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]hmmmm
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

jobless man lipsrsealed

He is actually a woman..

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by marshalcarter: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
These jobless ppl don dey carry pesin gala for head undecided

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by AntiWailer: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol.

Powerful explained that since Kanu is a British citizen the authorities of that nation is under obligation to take action to protect its citizen who is in trouble hence it was wrong for Kanu’s petition to be misconstrued as pleading to be freed from detention.

He is not a Biafran, na UK citizen.

Na wa for his followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Dansiki1: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thought they said he has started spitting fire or is it beans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by papaejima1: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
This Kanu is a strategist.
I think I know what the dude is playing at.

Smart move if I must say on his part.

Just watch how this plays out in the UK in the weeks to come.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Dovy: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pals p me out i need loan up to 650k before tomorow, i will give the person 700k in One Month. call me on 08067835822

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by godoluwa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
bright007:
What do you call a person who supports the liberation and freedom of an Islamic terrorist state (Palestine) but abhors the right to independence of IPOB?

Buharry is an hypocrite.
GOD BLESS U. THUNDER FIRE HYPOCRITES!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
By Emmanuel Ugwu

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/31/ipob-kanu-not-begging-for-freedom/
grin grin grin grin d foool is not in Britain,he iz in d zoo republik where he committed treason. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
Did he come into the country with British passport and a Nigerian visa on it?

If he came in with Nigerian passport, then I guess there's little the British can do to help.

Even though I'm Nigerian with an Igbo name, I still prefer to pay for Nigerian visa to come in with a foreign passport. Reasons best known to me.
...........Didn't you read about some of his offences! He sneaked into the country without using any of the TWO PASSPORTS !

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
idensko:
Call him whatever you like, history will not forget this guy,

99% of u here will be forgotten within 2 days if u re deceased in d next 24hrs.

You may not like him but a every walking human in Nigeria.

Dat is older than 10 knows him, and children yet unborn will read about him.

A million years from now.

If u Ask me,

I will say "dat is immortality my dear"

Mod don't ban me ohh I just foresaid d future

and that is the point. what is this all about, infamy for Kanu or actualization of Biafra because if it is the latter, you are wasting your time. Anybody who has died or dies in the future is only dying to make Kanu famous. He/she will neither be remmembered nor Biafra actualised. Just like the millions that died in the civil war none of whose names anybody even knows talk less of remembers, only died to make Ojikwu famous. All that came out if it was to make one man famous, Biafra wasn't achieved then and it won't be achieved now. This is one man's war for relevance, the rest of you are pawns.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by walegee(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
macluvph1:
Perfectly said, God bless you Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless lovers of freedom.
Freedom of/from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Realret70: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Now the he knows about he, being a British citizen,let him tell them what business is he doing in Nig that made them defend him? He could have stay back to mind his business in where he is a citizen
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nowenuse: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmm, i really feel for Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters. I wish they had someone who had advised them better.

Its obvious that the Igbos really dont know which way to go as a people. They lack collective direction, purpose and decision making as a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by sukkot: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
gaddayum, all the beans wey this nigga dey chop done fork up hin hairline. hin hairline dey miss patches of hair. thats what watery beans and 1 month old agege bread will do to you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3552203_3332593newfacejpeg160e2cc423d6244b30066e80d82b10c5_jpega25783ee3f68ca7b211c80aa90eadc51

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by mynd1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
This people again? Lmao... cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by sleepingTROUBLE: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
papaejima1:
This Kanu is a strategist.
I think I know what the dude is playing at.

Smart move if I must say on his part.

Just watch how this plays out in the UK in the weeks to come.
you are the true son of your father. Sometimes I just laugh when these kids rant on this forum, exposing their ignorance when it comes to international politics.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Smooyis(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
EdCure:

cheesy
The guy deserve the consequences of his threats and reckless utterances.
But keeping Kanu in jail while the terrorist fulani herdsmen continue to destroy, rape & kill with impunity while roaming freely unhindered without the slightest condemnation from the president makes a mokery of justice.
Justice must not be selective.

BTW, lemmi help my Benue friends to promote the campaign below:

Yes there must not be any selective justice or judgement on issues of state terrorism.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by DonBenny77(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
idensko:

If u Ask me,

tell dem oh!
most of them haven't n can't acqurie d level of knowledge n educational qualification dis man weilds but they open their mouths n hurl all kinds of insult on d young man.

In dis our times how many people can stand n fight for wat they believe n go against d "highest authority".

Kanu is a HERO. Intelligent n brave.

In my opinion he is even more quaified to rule a nation than d old dullard we av

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Reeoman: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
idensko:

If u Ask me,

lmao... Do you wish to be remembered for something bad undecided
idensko:

If u Ask me,

lmao... Do you wish to be remembered for something bad

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Wallade(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please educate me: what is he begging? angry

We tend to appreciate freedom when we experience incarceration. grin
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by ngmgeek(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
I think he has a much smarter legal team but we shall see.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Krismart(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nigeria survives with almost only oil which is in d south, that's y d northerners don't want to hear anything about separation cos they won't survive it. That's why they term it a "NO GO AREA" until maybe after d economy has been diversified, and they are sure they can survive with out oil. And for this country to be able to stand without oil it will take years of concentrated effort. So, that being d case, KANU still has years to stay in prison unless there is foreign intervention. #fact
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
idensko:

Don't say Biafra will never be achieved!

Cos u re indirectly lying to urself, last time I checked Nigeria is not even united,

Nothing is impossible for a willing mind if u put ur minds to it.

When I don't know, saying is impossible is like atheist saying d world will never end.

It won't be acheived for a number of reasons

1) you don't have an army that can stand up to the Nigerian army (the same thing that failed Biafra under Ojukwu)

2) your people are not United, those agitating for Biafra are people who don't have the caliber ar stature to be taken seriously locally or internationally. Ojukwu was a man with pedigree and respect, Kanu is a riff-raff, no different from disillusioned Muslims who have achieved nothing with their lives and join Isis or Alqaeda to give their lives meaning.

3) Respected Igbo leaders are not behind the movement at least not publicly

4. a Nigeria is not going to cede Oil to Biafra.

4 b The Hausa Fulani elite who believe in the Dan fodio dream conquest are not going to concede territoty, because if the Ibos go, the southwest will go as well. For these 2 reasons alone, of a war should start, 67-70 will be child's play.

5 International allies will rally around Nigeria especially Britain.

6. Kanu is not a very smart guy, jis behaviour and utterances are not one of a man who is stratefic and thinks things through. I suspect he is more interested in headlines and personal relevance.

ofcourse anything is possible, The real Igbo elite may suddenly rally around Biafra but I can tell you one thing but the odds of a Biafra right now are as close to 0 as statistically possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am ibo for the records. This kalu of a person is going to rot in jail because nobody sent him to touch the tail of the Tiger or awaken the sleeping dog. He had celebrated christmas 2015 and also celebrated Easter 2016 in jail. He might celebrate Christmas 2016 in that jail that is if he will not die of regrets. This is nigeria and not britain we do things the Nigerian way. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Whether he beg o or he no beg o the law must surely take its course.
Re: IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. by cardoctor(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
So this guy is British all along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje / 2019 Budget Debate To Begin On Wednesday — Saraki / Central Bank Releases Names Of Debtors To Stressed Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.