Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences (21258 Views)

Seven Common Sex ‘injuries’ You Didn’t Know About / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Ayento: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
when I was still in junior sec school.it was on friday, and the next moday we ar going to start junior waec but unfortunately while going I stepped on a 7inch rust nail. and for over one hour d nail was still there.
The process of removing d nail was so painful but I endured it nd I was given injection.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
I think its the burn which I got from the exhaust pipe of a motorcycle.

It peeled the skin of my right leg together with the hairs, had to apply ampicillin & vaseline on it for 10 days.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by 18wheeler: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was dressing my dad's bed in the morning (1994), a metal hanging out cut my leg just beside the knee. It was so deep I still carry the scar to date. It looks like a fire burn but is was a cut... a deep cut. I nursed the wound for over a month. Thank God it was long vacation then, it healed before I resumed school.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by prahcetomi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Someone threw a toilet roll at my head.All of. A sudden,blood started gushing out of my head.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by danidee10(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Was chasing someone in the night, I got stripped by a slab and flewwww so far and scrubbed the ground...I immediately stood up to form strong guy (everyone was so surprised ) the next day my leg was so big and swollen ehnn...up till now that foot still feels tight when I wear shoes

And the painful part was that I lost the 5k in my pocket embarassed

Another one was when I mistakenly zipped my diick.....words can't describe the pain I passed thru unzipping it....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
it was when I went to play ball I was a keeper then I had a swollen finger wen my granny asked me I lie to her it was my teacher DAT flog me,d teacher was my mum best friend,but actually flog me shaaa,come see my granny DAT day for sch, I couldn't go to sch for like a week,I misses DAT teacher shaaa she is late now
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by tgmservice: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
I went to visit my father in the village. One night I went hunting alone in the bush I was attacked by two lions mehn they eat me to shreds, ripped of one of my legs but I still managed to crawl for survival. Use an artificial leg now that day was a nightmare
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by ilyas26(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
While doing cowgirl style or woman on top, she sat on my dick by mistake, it was so painful I felt like dying. I didn't believe I was gonna make it lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was stab with a broken bottle on a party night.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by nicerichard05: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Was doing cowgirl style with one short calabar girl with gigantic _ass I met at brothel all because of conji, ruptured my pen1s and couldn't pee for weeks.

When people ask me what is wrong with my JT, I tell them I fell off a stair and landed awkwardly on my dick. sad

Amen, I na lie u dey lie, I pray make ee really happy.

Ode-ra
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by nicerichard05: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Was doing cowgirl style with one short calabar girl with gigantic _ass I met at brothel all because of conji, ruptured my pen1s and couldn't pee for weeks.

When people ask me what is wrong with my JT, I tell them I fell off a stair and landed awkwardly on my dick. sad

Amen, I na lie u dey lie, I pray make ee really happy.

Ode-ra
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by lycann(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:

penile fracture... Lol.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
it was wen I had injury on my joystick, mehn d pain no be for here ooo
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by ilyas26(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
danidee10:
Was chasing someone in the night, I got stripped by a slab and flewwww so far and scrubbed the ground...I immediately stood up to form strong guy (everyone was so surprised ) the next day my leg was so big and swollen ehnn...up till now that foot still feels tight when I wear shoes

And the painful part was that I lost the 5k in my pocket embarassed

Another one was when I mistakenly zipped my diick.....words can't describe the pain I passed thru unzipping it....
Lol I've zipped my dick before, it was hell

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by marshalcarter: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
I nd ma frnds were doin acrobatic(see how devil dey work) we were competin nd I was leadin cheesy den the idiotic rival told me to do danger(most of us here knws it grin )..den..I didn't knw how to do it but I had the idea and me no want make dem win me..I decided to try it..lo and behold..while landin..I landed with ma left toe..nobody knw xcept ma bro...i was hapy cos I won but wen I reach ous...I see hell + fire..till 2day..the pains still there
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
From the age of 3 till I was 12years, I can't count the number of injuries I had. I mean serious injuries that make people think I would die. I remember falling from a very high water fall at the age of 6 and a stone entering deep into my forehead just very close to my right eye. I climed a lot and we were fun of trying to trace small sreams to know where they were coming. Climb mango and orange trees in primary school and at home. Slimb trees to bring down bird nests. I was always wearing a sling on my arms.
It was so bad that sometimes my grandfather beats me when I come home with injuries cos it doesn't prevent me from playing rough. I remeber then, they tell me to enter the room and sleep, I will pass through the window and go out and my people will think I'm sleeping inside the room just to hear me crying from afar grin
Thank God I survived my childhood and didn't get deformed in any part of my body.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by marshalcarter: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
danidee10:

Lwkmd...dis tin dey feffer die grin
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by UnimkeAk(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was lying on my couch jeje wen I heard a knock on the door; as I jumped off to get the door, my knee shifted ooh God.

IT took abt a day b4 it could be fix. the pain was unbearable ; felt it was a one tym event- Inna few months ; I was playing football wen I happened again. Got fixed after 3days.
so ryt nw ; I don't play football agaiN.
miss the sport
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Rick9(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Was doing cowgirl style with one short calabar girl with gigantic _ass I met at brothel one night, one thing led to another and I ruptured my pen1s. I couldn't pee for weeks.

Ahahahahahaha
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by KingRex1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
ritababe:
I was stab with a broken bottle on a party night.
You see what highness causes?
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by enoch273: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well my own plenty oo, the first one was me jumping from stories of building and breaking my legs, limped for a month

Secondly was cleaning poultry o, never new there was a nail facing up that was hit from under (confused Carpenter) just as I decide to crawl inside the poultry to bring out saw dust, I pressed my palms against it, the nail came out the other side (Jesus try sha) I saw hell, the back has healed but the scar is still visible in my palm.

Last one, I was standing at a friwnxst window, one okada man pack bike for my leg, with the silencer relaxing on my skin, I experienced true definition of pain, from 2008 till now the scar is there and she touched I still feel the pain which is excruciating.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by KingRex1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
From the age of 3 till I was 12years, I can't count the number of injuries I had. I mean serious injuries that make people think I would die. I remember falling from a very high water fall at the age of 6 and a stone entering deep into my forehead just very close to my right eye. I climed a lot and we were fun of trying to trace small sreams to know where they were coming. Climb mango and orange trees in primary school and at home. Slimb trees to bring down bird nests. I was always wearing a sling on my arms.
It was so bad that sometimes my grandfather beats me when I come home with injuries cos it doesn't prevent me from playing rough. I remeber then, they tell me to enter the room and sleep, I will pass through the window and go out and my people will think I'm sleeping inside the room just to hear me crying from afar grin
Thank God I survived my childhood and didn't get deformed in any part of my body.
wait are you a guy!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
It was in New York on September 11 2001. The world trade centres collapsed on me. I was under the rubble for 3 days & 3 nights. Thank God for the police dog that rescued me the 3rd day. Up till today, i haven't found my lungs. It's so painful.

Praise the Lord.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
wait are you a guy!
Hahahahahaha, I'm a girl, use to be a boy when I was growing. One of my uncles that hadn't seen me since I was 9 was telling my kid brother just last year that he was supprise that I had grown into a lady. He knew me to be a boyish girl grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by oluadedamola: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Femur bone fracture
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
I jumped from 2 storey building... broke my two hands... when I was 5 years old... bariga boiz no dey dull from childhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by menix(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Football oooooo!!!!....

I was running with the ball to the goal post after dribbling past a defender, was left with one more defender nd it never occurred to me the guy was a shaolin Kung Fu master, the next thing I saw was the defender on the air with his legs stretched out like Monkey shadow..

Boom!!! He gave me that kick that can kill Bruce Lee on my Knee, could not remember how I fell but I noticed I was screaming.

O boy, I was carried back to my class to rest, I slept off nd woke 5pm when skool don clear..

I limped home.
Throughout that week I thought I would die to the extent that my junior brother joined me crying..
The pain was killing...

Thank God I survived it..

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by KingRex1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Hahahahahaha, I'm a girl, use to be a boy when I was growing. One of my uncles that hadn't seen me since I was 9 was telling my kid brother just last year that he was supprise that I had grown into a lady. He knew me to be a boyish girl grin
I see, well that xplains alot.

What changed you, the injuries?
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Kenturkey048(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cry Back in Sec school days ... pulled a hamstring while playing for the school team .
We later won the competition tho cheesy

#IrepPrimus
Oga na lie.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by yettyalo: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Was doing cowgirl style with one short calabar girl with gigantic _ass I met at brothel one night, one thing led to another and I ruptured my pen1s. I couldn't pee for weeks.

Don't u know anything else in that ur pee brain other than sex. I bet u av only seen a woman's unclothedness on TV.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Cyojunior(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
canalily:
When i wanted to vote for Buhari but knife cut my thumb that daygrin

So so so sad if millions of thumbs could have been denied from voting this mediocrity mess party.

I think I should only congratulate u for not voting a dumbb. Ass , audated fool. I mention no names. O oooo
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
I see, well that xplains alot.

What changed you, the injuries?
Change of environment which made me to leave all my childhood friends and by the time I could get use to the new environment and started making new friends, I was not the same person again. I've never really made friends after I left my childhood environment. just school mates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) / Never Always Completely Rely On Google. / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.