Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola (40454 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Benue Killings: No Sufficient Evidence To Prosecute Herdsmen – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by IVORY2009(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
When lots of people predicted @ as last year when it was still raining and the power supply was abit constant, that when dry season comes, it will drop, APC men/women, nairaland chapter never agreed, now look @ wat is happening now, this year from predictions, metrolodogist the rains will be fewer, that means there will be fewer supply of power. God help the govt of Mohammedu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by wxyz1: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
was Nigerian not aware that they have problems before now? i thought they were desperately looking for who will solve it and APC-Buhari said he has the master key. why are they now constantly reminding us of these same problems instead of solving it. some of the brain washed masses is also lamenting with them instead of asking for the change they overwhelmingly voted for. Very, Very pathetic the situation we find ourselves all in the name of GEJ must go by all means possible. Let enjoy the change together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
blank:
It's a pity Fashola agreed to take this ministerial appointment. I see it as Buhari' masterstroke to take him out of the 2019 race by showing that he is not capable.

However, I believe that he has what it takes. By 2019, everyone will be hailing him as the saviour of Nigeria.

He needs money to succeed and I doubt if Nigeria is ready to tackle the power problem. It is sad though that billions of dollars has been squandered by previous governments and nothing to show for it.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
One of the reasons why I always tell people I'm German whenever they ask me where I'm from or my Nationality even though my Pops is a Nigerian. Nothing ever works in this godforsaken shit-hole called Nigeria. Wasn't this the same slowpoke who was boasting that he could give Nigerians 24 hours electricity in less than a year? Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Angola, Gabon and South Africa can virtually boast of 21 hours or even 24 hours a day. I'm not saying this cos I want to just talk but I'm saying this cos I've been to these countries and I can tell you it's true.

Who gives a 4k about ur Nationality? What meaningful statement have you made here rather than going EGO TRIPPING?
U beta SHATAP dat HOPELESS BRAGGING mouth of urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
During GEJ tenure u zoombies lambasted him..

Today u re begging us to understand..

Re u guyz not fraudsters...
No doubt about that. They are indeed fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by olalekan1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
ucheheart:
Oga fash, Nigeria is not Lagos. Tell us u can't handle the power situation..
So you are part of those expecting his failure!... SMH

He that watches the blinking eye of a crab will wait forever by the river side.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by bejeria101(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your media spokesman said we shld go and fight the vandals,una govt get sense at all? Receive sense biko!

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mbatuku1: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Just resign honourably. That's my only advice. You can't do this work.

#BringBackBarthNnaji, the best power minister and qualified engineer

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mojeer678: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
okeyglm:
oga but you said power supply is not a rocket science.
do the needful.

Honestly, PMB needs to promptly cut BRF loose fast. The man is clearly clueless about power issues.

We are tired of these stories.

He has no excuse, simple.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Mattex001(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Then Generate this power you Incompetent Caword!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by menix(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Those in glass house don't throw stone according to oyibo pipo. Fashola blasted GEJ for lack of competent up to a point he boasted for providing 24hrs power supply. May is around the corner yet this government is just running around the circle.

U know its easy to cast aspersions from the other side..
Today, he is quite clueless of how to tackle the power issue.
Won't be surprise, he would soon blame witches..

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
olalekan1:

He's saying the truth. If Fashola can't handle it, he should just resign and allow an expert in that field do the job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by dckng16(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:
Every damn thing GEJ handed over to Buhari has dropped including Life of the citizens; happiness dropped, Economy dropped, Naira value dropped, Security of life and property dropped as Fulani herders and DSS are running amok.

It will take Fashola more than 2 years to understand power generation and distribution not to talk of managing it.

A lawyer in a wrong place.

So Nigeria will be in darkness for 2years before power stabilises, is that what u mean?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ucheheart(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
olalekan1:

he has already failed woefully. Admit it.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by benzema8(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLADD:
I am sure Fashola never thought of turbine malfunction or pipeline vandalism before boasting to deliver stable electricity in 8 months during the last election campaigns. Anybody that takes Nigerian politicians (progressives or whatever they call themselves) for their words is on his/her own.

Meanwhile, someone should help ask the MODS why I was banned for 1 week. Nobody can close our mouths from speaking against this deceitful APC govt.
this country is better without government

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by benzema8(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nigeria should merge with ghana.am feeling the heat of this government.pls bring back pdp biko
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by iamblisz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLADD:
I am sure Fashola never thought of turbine malfunction or pipeline vandalism before boasting to deliver stable electricity in 8 months during the last election campaigns. Anybody that takes Nigerian politicians (progressives or whatever they call themselves) for their words is on his/her own.

Meanwhile, someone should help ask the MODS why I was banned for 1 week. Nobody can close our mouths from speaking against this deceitful APC govt.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by agbangam: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
It is better dis way cos @ d end of d dark tunnel we will all see/praise dis administration.
I just believe Nigerians are in a safe hands irrespective of d present challenges, we all we appreciate God for giving us Buhari and his team.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Achorise: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fashola was one of Jonathan's highest critics,now he has seen that governing a state is not compared to governing a nation.In his mind now,"This Jonathan try nobi small"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by wxyz1: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thank God GEJ hand over power to this noise makers to perform their magic. Now they have confirm the English adage which says "an empty drums make the loudest noise" one would have thought by now that Nigeria is now a paradise. instead reverse is the case. every body living in fear, impunity is reigning supreme, hunger every were, suffering is now under statement. enjoy your change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
agbangam:
It is better dis way cos @ d end of d dark tunnel we will all see/praise dis administration.
I just believe Nigerians are in a safe hands irrespective of d present challenges, we all we appreciate God for giving us Buhari and his team.

Amusing to see how some are hoping he will fail! Who is going to suffer the lack of power?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mbatuku1: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
#BringBackBarthNnaji, the best power minister so far and a qualified engineer.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by solpat(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:
Every damn thing GEJ handed over to Buhari has dropped including Life of the citizens; happiness dropped, Economy dropped, Naira value dropped, Security of life and property dropped as Fulani herders and DSS are running amok.

It will take Fashola more than 2 years to understand power generation and distribution not to talk of managing it.

Exactly what I said some days back. A lawyer as a Power Minister Buhari is a joke

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by livinbygrace: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fashola is overhyped and should be removed..Give me Barth Nnaji...from Odua son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Paperwhite(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Guess we all can see the effect of allowing sentiment to becloud our sense of sound jugdement? Fashola boasted before now that "to provide 24 hours electricity is not rocket science".Now he is absolutely clueless on what to do about the perennial power problem.Get your ass working overhyped wonderman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ShegeYorubawa: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:

It will actually take 5 years, he will have to go back to school and study Elect/Elect. Awon were! grin

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by hectorswag(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!

angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Just shut up n tell ur family to stop vandalising gas pipeline n we ll av light
ucheheart:
Oga fash, Nigeria is not Lagos. Tell us u can't handle the power situation..
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE BEING FORCED BY THE REALITIES ON GROUND TO SAY THE TRUTH AND IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM VERY WELL, YOU WILL SURELY GET WHAT THEY MEAN. The art of governance is not noise making. After saying the truth, then they will add the lies. We will....

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ShegeYorubawa: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
One of the reasons why I always tell people I'm German whenever they ask me where I'm from or my Nationality even though my Pops is a Nigerian. Nothing ever works in this godforsaken shit-hole called Nigeria. Wasn't this the same slowpoke who was boasting that he could give Nigerians 24 hours electricity in less than a year? Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Angola, Gabon and South Africa can virtually boast of 21 hours or even 24 hours a day. I'm not saying this cos I want to just talk but I'm saying this cos I've been to these countries and I can tell you it's true.

You deny nigeria abroad but expect Biafrans to call themselves nigerians abroad. Same this manchi oo, so you've deceiving your fellow local zombies with 'one nigeria' zombeism.
Chinedu my good frien who have lived Equitorial guinea for 13 years tore his nigerian passport and moves around with Eq. Guinea passport. Anyway I tell people I am Oduan not nigerian whenever i travel.

If someone tells you he is a nigerian, Know it that he is a criminal and sack the idiiot! - Nnamdi kanu 2015

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
mildflame:

Who gives a 4k about ur Nationality? What meaningful statement have you made here rather than going EGO TRIPPING?
U beta SHATAP dat HOPELESS BRAGGING mouth of urs
shut your diarrhea infested mouth if you have nothing to say. You're very stupid you illiterate. What's ego tripping about what I said? Did you just open a dictionary you scum.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by bankybobo11: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aromas:
Dis d problem in Nigeria, how du u expect som1 wu study Law maintain Power sector Oga Fash u dey craze o grin

Our very own Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu is also a lawyer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.