Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola (40500 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Benue Killings: No Sufficient Evidence To Prosecute Herdsmen – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

You deny nigeria abroad but expect Biafrans to call themselves nigerians abroad. Same this manchi oo, so you've deceiving your fellow local zombies with 'one nigeria' zombeism.
Anyway I tell people I am Oduan not nigerian whenever i travel.
what's my business if you call yourself a Sudanese? Am I the cause of your frustration? Face front.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by herald9: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
A lawyer in the power sector... Hmmmm
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ayoola2345: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
olalekan1:

So you are part of those expecting his failure!... SMH

He that watches the blinking eye of a crab will wait forever by the river side.
Mehn stop all this "my tribes man, my tribes man" thing. Everyone is feeling the heat including you. Mind you I'm yoruba

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by wxyz1: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Now i know that GEJ realy try in this country, in-spite in the face of dangerous sponsor Boko Haram activities, saboteur, lack of support from stake holder among other distractions this man was still able to stabilize things. however, not that GEJ was perfect since he is not God.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by duality(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
They'll soon tell us people stole monies. Any other thing?

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Alikay: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
U have no sufficient electricity to give nigerians and u increased electricity tariff, cnt u see u r nt a good administrator

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by stampede: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wetin sef
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ShegeYorubawa: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
what's my business if you call yourself a Sudanese? Am I the cause of your frustration? Face front.

Bros no vex. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Trulie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Even at that, must the honourable minister scrub it so hard onto our face? Is there no positive ways of conveying messages of sad tales to the ever suffering people of Nigeria again? Fashola better go get a PR or else history will remember him as a leader who only fight the course of the elites in the society as it's obvious from every of his utterances.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by newbornmacho(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mattex001:
Then Generate this power you Incompetent Caword!
no vex !!! cool
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by datopaper(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fashola! Look! There is dirty in your mouth. Please clean it first. Then Talk now shocked shocked shocked but fashola u are not like your brother lai lai muha... somethings.

Fashola you disappoint yourself sorry ooooo
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by newbornmacho(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
hectorswag:
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!
I hate this country!

angry angry angry angry angry
high bp loading... Take am easy bros
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by crackhouse(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
that word "vandalism" need to be remove from the dictionary since that is the word our thieving politicians use to cover their incompetence. let me see whether they will coin another suitable one. Ndi Ara. everytime vandalism as if e no get solution.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by jsplive: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ye shall know the truth & the truth shall make you free & so it's time to let open this suppressed truth...www.messengerjspee..com. Pls share this suppressed truth with your neighbors & thank me later *winks*
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by zudozz: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
U people that voted 4 this lot are more stupid n brain-dead than them.

I never knew how daft n Helpless Nigerians are.

TINUBU AMAECHI ATIKU N OBASANJO ASKED U TO VOTE OUT JONATHAN BECAUSE HE WAS STEALING MONEY!!!!!!

Some people re really senseless. Morons!

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by nwachonum: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
what annoys me the most is DAT wen election is coming up, one idiot will comeout and say he can make power supply stable within 48 hours and people will sacrifice their selves just to vote for the idiot

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Raziii(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

Bros no vex. grin
Everyone is on vexing mood!...lol

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by ooshinibos: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Baawaa:
With time Nigeria will get there, because we have those that has vision on board
its taking too long ..don't forget we got independence in 1960 ...bottom-line ..black lives don't matter and we don't know how to rule or govern ..its that simple ..
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by donveekings: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
What surprises me the most is that Tinubu has lost his writing pen on this issue. This over hyped charlatan made a similar statement before when he said Nigerians must pay more for less power and Tinubu did not see anything wrong with that but pretentiously rushed to issue a strongly worded statement over Kachiku's statement. Is it that some regions are more Nigerian than others? That whatever they do or say is always right?

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by blackprowler: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
One of the reasons why I always tell people I'm German whenever they ask me where I'm from or my Nationality even though my Pops is a Nigerian. Nothing ever works in this godforsaken shit-hole called Nigeria. Wasn't this the same slowpoke who was boasting that he could give Nigerians 24 hours electricity in less than a year? Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Angola, Gabon and South Africa can virtually boast of 21 hours or even 24 hours a day. I'm not saying this cos I want to just talk but I'm saying this cos I've been to these countries and I can tell you it's true.

Interestingly, it is possible to substantially improve the power situation in one year in this country. Indeed I spent the period of this fool's election and the inauguration trying to make this point to his people so they could pass on to him. The very process by which it would happen would make people like me solar entrepreneurs successful, it would create massive job openings for thousands and it is different from this model which has pipeline vandalisation and few centres of massive power generation as its Achilles heel. Nigerians and black people have a problem. We're not capable of managing modern life. We are suited for our pre-colonial savage existence. Nigeria happens to be one of the best examples of black backwardness - all spheres of human progress

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Trulie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayoola2345:
Mehn stop all this "my tribes man, my tribes man" thing. Everyone is feeling the heat including you. Mind you I'm yoruba

it's sickening and sad at the same time. If some us can be this biased then the future of this country is in coma.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by 989900: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fashola, do the needful: put up, or shut up (resign).
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Raziii(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
What really is the work of govt... In a sane country, we should be the one reporting of vandalism to govt and thus, the govt taking action on it. But in our own case, the govt is the one reporting to us. What do they want us to do? If Harvard decide to study Nigeria as a course, I bet the students will all come out with Failure. This country defies logic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Brugo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
The same governor who led Lagos to have her own power generating grid providing stable and uninterrupted electricity? If this man is talking like this, you know that truly, there is fire on the mountain.

Thunder fire all those PDP militants vandalising government property.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by justmenoni: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Full power supply to citizens ain't rocket science grin wink cheesy grin sometimes the way we imagine,analyse anf talk about some thing's sef na wa just like using your mouth yo drive a car or plane or some ppl coaching football's they're only seeing on the TV screen.. We always imagine everything as been easy..I'm sure by now sai baba sef go don know sey to be president for naijA no be play play
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Reference(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
During GEJ tenure u zoombies lambasted him..

Today u re begging us to understand..

Re u guyz not fraudsters...

That was politics. This is governance. Don't mix that into a c.o-cktail or it will make your head spin.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by persius555(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unfortunately, a lot o nigerians are part of the problem we found ourselves. As for fashola, i was him, i would sorround myself with foreign experts/ foreign trained engineers who are vast in the area of power generation and distribution. Canada is the destination to look. That country has huge wealth o experience when it comes to electricity. BRF should seek approval to bring in consultants from all over. Assemble a team that would work with him. Most of the team could work on part time basis and offer expert advice after carefully studying our unique environment. Instead of criticizing the minister, we should be giving him supports. If he fails, nigeria fails and if nigeria fails, we all are in for it.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
obailala:
Of course it isn't rocket science, 'rocket science' is something which is too difficult for the average mind to understand. But we all understand the reason behind the power outages, savages are bursting gas pipelines for fun.

so ur daft brain jus hinted u dat savages started bursting pipes in this regime. vandalism is as old as 1970s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Baawaa:
With time Nigeria will get there, because we have those that has vision on board

Baawa Baba Buhari kina.... How much is a litre of fuel in your place? Be truthful as a muslim.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
One of the reasons why I always tell people I'm German whenever they ask me where I'm from or my Nationality even though my Pops is a Nigerian. Nothing ever works in this godforsaken shit-hole called Nigeria. Wasn't this the same slowpoke who was boasting that he could give Nigerians 24 hours electricity in less than a year? Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Angola, Gabon and South Africa can virtually boast of 21 hours or even 24 hours a day. I'm not saying this cos I want to just talk but I'm saying this cos I've been to these countries and I can tell you it's true.

Those countries are too far sef....... REPUBLIC OF BENIN boast of 24hrs light a day...I stayed there for 3yrs and I can count how many times there was power outage with my fingers and still have enough to dish out a resounding slap!.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Reference(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
hush15:

What are you saying....

Even if this government inherited zillions of dollar, I don't think the have the capacity to efficient expend the country's wealth judiciously.

I thought necessity is the mother of inventions, but all we keep hearing is excuse this, excuse that...

It only shows that the really lack the intellect to create wealth and probably would just be wasting the funds saved up

That's true. We really lack ideas in this country. We are mentally slow as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
shut your diarrhea infested mouth if you have nothing to say. You're very stupid you illiterate. What's ego tripping about what I said? Did you just open a dictionary you scum.
Disgusting refugee celebrating his NONENTITY on social media, WORTHLESS INFINITE HI-MBECILE why not comment on German social forum if they won't kick ur STINKING mulato ASS into a rat infested GUTTER
Its P-RICK like u who needs dictionary, come let me SLAP d STU---PIDITY outta U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.