Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution (466 Views)

13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by SkinnyDude(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
okay... during my first semester, year one period, i had this habit of going inside campus every evening, after lectures to LOOK AT girls.. my lodge mates would ask me where i was going, i would tell them TUTORIAL.. even on sunday. 'guy wey you dey go this evening?' TUTORIAL.. then they started calling me Tutorial....

then i also used to tell them, my friends and lodge mates, that i came back from Malaysia. that i was a Malaysia Deportee. since i knew a lot about countries, i answered their questions when thrown at me... when i was asked my address there, i formulated one useless address for them- NO 7 PUYOUNG YAYONG AVENUE, BESIDE THE ST. JAMES CHURCH, KUALA LUMPUR... they all started calling me Malaysia. Malay. I swear, that name gives me orgasm when i hear it.. i so much love it...

CNN... few guys in my department started calling me CNN. because i used tell them the latest news in the world. .. even in 2014, during Operation protective edge in Gaza.. mehn! i didn't rest. i was boasting. telling them how i really wanted to go and fight Hamas terrorists in Gaza..
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by Pref(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na PEAR,dem dy call me,i dislike dat name
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by ShakurM(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Capone grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
No nicknames.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by Aspiregreat: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
"genius".

I was damn so intelligent back then in the creeks.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by faray: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hardware/Hardwater
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Higher Institution by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Efiko, most gentle, Jesus Mother, Normal thing. Those memories ehn

(1) (Reply)

Skool Media, Samsung To Digitalize classrooms across Nigeria / Engineering Book Of Power Systems By J.B Gupta / 2016/2017 G.c.e Information Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.