Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Is Your Girlfriend Not Happy With Your Small Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Not Happy With Your Small Dick? (621 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Girlfriend Not Happy With Your Small Dick? by BigIsh: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
you need this penis enlargement pump.
HANDSOME UP is an international patented health strengthening device based on physiological. It was developed after years of researched and clinical testing. Since its introduction, it has been widely acclaimed in medical circles as the safest and most effective way to solve underdevelopment of the genital area and degenerating sexual capability.
By use of an exercise method that alternatively expands and relaxes the male organ, HANDSOME UP directly stimulates the cell tissue of the male genital area, thereby increasing the body’s own secretion of hormones. Such genital exercise also helps to improve the body’s blood circulation and general metabolism. With regular daily use (R.D.U.) the erectile tissue is enable to grow rapidly. Thereby activating one’s own sexual energy. Use of HANDSOME UP can therefore effectively arrest the aging process, improve one’s health and ensure a happier sex life.
With frequent use, you may experience a measurable increase in size and shape. For the best results, use for between 30 minutes and 60 minutes per day with a break every 15 minutes. If you experience any discomfort during use, decrease the amount of suction you are using.
Suitable for men measuring 7 inches or less in length with a girth of up to 5 inches.
The main chamber is made from ABS plastic with the lining and seal, hose and pump made from TPE to ensure it's completely skin safe and nontoxic. The pump is built with a quick release button to deactivate the vacuum quickly and safely.
Easily cleaned with an antibacterial intimacy gadget cleaner for extended use. Take care not to immerse the inflation hose and bulb in water as this may cause inflation issues in the future. The hose can be easily disconnected from the pump for cleaning.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Not Happy With Your Small Dick? by Bluezy13(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Small dick issue again!

Marketers are never tired
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Not Happy With Your Small Dick? by mhizsimi(f): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

ABEG Can Tithing Make A Long Lasting Marriage? / Pls Read / Wanted Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.