Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East (10194 Views)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by TippyTop(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Ayanko(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
And they said baba travelling was in vain

I don't regret voting Buhari Click like if u feel same
[color=#006600][/color] See your yeye for outside.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by bright007(f): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
And they said baba travelling was in vain

I don't regret voting Buhari Click like if u feel same

1000 dislikes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Poverty will still prevail in that area.

Na today dem dey chop free money.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Acjohn(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
before all this senseless arguments I want to know i its is actually borrowed or it was a donation?
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Gkemz: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2016
They should allocate the money to fighting and eliminating boko haram scourge so as to take the bull by its horn before embarking on any developmental project.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by RexTramadol1: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2016
South West will use it better!

Quote and see what will happen!
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Diesel1(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:
Waiting for the iPad 'yoot' that will scream marginalization by the world bank since they didn't rebuild the SE after the fall of Ojujukwu's 'army'.
fulani! I'm not surprise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by rusher14: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Why this hurts some of my fellow Nigerians is simply unbelievable.

Are we so cruel that we wish misery and turmoil to our own?

Is this about politics, religion or tribe?

Crying shame.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Sunky200: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2016
ile oba to jo, ewa lo bu'kun.

may this bh terror never happen again.

to those that lost their dear one's, may you, may you find peace in your heart and strength to carry on.

$800m will go a long way in rebuilding their home, their business ... thank goodness for this gesture but i hope america government have no hidden agenda
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by omenka(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:

Heebophobia? Obsessed? What a delusion of grandeur.
You lot are just too predictable.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by omenka(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
rusher14:
Why this hurts some of my fellow Nigerians is simply unbelievable.

Are we so cruel that we wish misery and turmoil to our own?

Is this about politics, religion or tribe?

Crying shame.
Very big shame my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:
Waiting for the iPad 'yoot' that will scream marginalization by the world bank since they didn't rebuild the SE after the fall of Ojujukwu's 'army'.

iyb:

grin grin grin grin grin you know now they must complain jobless people
Well! verily some will go with margnalization that's aside.
But when they say allocate they make it sound like its free money or its their duty to reconstruct the North. Nigeria will pay back whether PMB is on seat or not with lofty interest. For crying out loud its a bank and they are out to make profit. It might take nigeria 10years to payback. Politics is not perceived with the eyes for it is never what it seems.
A year from one most of you will forget Nigeria was granted such amount.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by gretblue: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I regret Voting him
You lied.You never voted for him
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by AKUPSME: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Hope there is no hidden agenda in this donation.
800mil dollars is no small money.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Alwaystruth: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
This is loan and not free money. Does world bank print monies?.
Huh..black man really has problem upstairs....
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by ElCapone(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Hahahaha u showing ur frustration without restraint, and yet ur fraudster brodaz wld never stay bk to invest in ur cursedred mud landz, they wld alwayz come to da north to do business. Have u ever wonderd y, itz simply bcoz we northernerz are accomodating in nature and can make do wid little wat is paramount is da blessings of God in dat little. Datz unlike ur materialistic brodaz who wld go to da extent of killing, kidnapping, some even prostitute just to get rich quick.
BeClever:
Does it matter, it's not today that they started enjoying free money...
They will still lavish the money, marry 17 wives and travel to Saudi or UAE and come back to their thatch houses and porverty.. .

They are irredeemable. .if you like give them $100trillion..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Shome36(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2016
BeClever:
Does it matter, it's not today that they started enjoying free money...
They will still lavish the money, marry 17 wives and travel to Saudi or UAE and come back to their thatch houses and porverty.. .

They are irredeemable. .if you like give them $100trillion..
Are you sure you celebrated your 18th birthday? how irresponsible and stupid you are.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by TeamSimple(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:

What are you talking about? You think they are like your useless leaders that have wasted all the billions from 13% monthly derivation on ogogoro and prostitutes leaving states like Bayelsa impoverished and Abia looking like an open sore? Smh.

Ouch! Wicked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Mistermamus(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Money don go. North east wasnt a developed region b4 sef. All doze e waka waka na just 4 him and northern elites to steal money.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Sylvester70(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
isnt that the abacha loot that switzerland and world bank was supposed to use on project that will benefit NIGERIANS and not NORTHERNERS wasnt i meant to believe it was one NIGERIA or do they think that ogoni is in good shape,why not compaset the aguata farmers,why not impove the power sector or better still create jobs to help the youths.well guess what the money will be used for searching for oil in a desert searching for water there would have been better,or betterstill the money would be divieded like a national cake even in the bank.
well am just saying my mind thue.just IMAGINE had it been that half of this money where givien to the (s/s)&(s/e) after the war just IMAGINE.well lets see how borno would be turn to a mega city.development ko destruction ni.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by funkyibodude(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:
why should igbos complain?, SE was devastated during the civil war without any plans of rebuilding it and no compensation, only 20pounds was given to the igbos. But take a look at SE today, clearly shows that igbos are independent, even an igbo man dey manufacture spare parts for air force to fight your senseless and idiotic war. Una dey beg world bank to give you $800mill to rebuild ur region, for a senseless war your folks started. You think it's free. I dey pity Una.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by TeamSimple(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2016
sanandreas:
Waste of fund. Until imams begin to preach love and sanctity for human lives, surely other groups will spring up in the nearest future. The Virgin finders grin
Scallywags like you ain't difficult to find on thread like this. You detest everything about the north and you call yourself a christian, forgetting that we have sizable amount of Christians in the north.

Meanwhile who is gonna preach to your Pastors and religious leaders to stop raping our little girl child, performing human ritual, sleeping with married women, scamming gullible followers, drug trafficking and setting fire on their members? Please tell me who is gonna preach to them, or maybe they need psychiatric attention.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by persius555(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Is the north-east redeemable? Do the leaders want redemption? I fear for the future of the north. @fulanimafia. Please, be reasonable when you make comments regarding the north. The north has fundamental issues that will take a lot of re-orientation and re-education to solve. Put a billion dollar in that region, without proper orientation, all the efforts will yield no result.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by iyb(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Sylvester70:
isnt that the abacha loot that switzerland and world bank was supposed to use on project that will benefit NIGERIANS and not NORTHERNERS wasnt i meant to believe it was one NIGERIA or do they think that ogoni is in good shape,why not compaset the aguata farmers,why not impove the power sector or better still create jobs to help the youths.well guess what the money will be used for searching for oil in a desert searching for water there would have been better,or betterstill the money would be divieded like a national cake even in the bank.
well am just saying my mind thue.just IMAGINE had it been that half of this money where givien to the (s/s)&(s/e) after the war just IMAGINE.well lets see how borno would be turn to a mega city.development ko destruction ni.
When we say they must find an excuse to complain people thought we are just been tribalistic.
Now they have displayed their hatred and the funny thing about igbos is that if they were the ones given the money nobody will be complaining as a matter of fact they will open a thread telling u how they deserve more than what was given to them very selfish set of people indeed and after all the brouhaha their leaders will simply steal and share the money the love of money trumps every other thing with igbos it a primal instinct they can do anything for it.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by olisaEze(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2016
If na loan abeg make dem hol am der!
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by GenOrumov: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2016
babdap:
If PMB had not technically defeated BH will their be any plan of restructuring .
All the razed down houses, blown up bridges, destroyed infrastructures (schools, churches, mosques, police stations, courts e.t.c) shouldn't they be rebuilt after they have technically defeated BH?

You have a roof over your own head, can move around with freedom and live life the way it pleases you, shouldn't displaced persons too be helped to move back to their own homes??
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by ZANGA95(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2016
First of all, i will say it is nt a bad idea but come to think of it there is still this issue of 2.1bn saga that was intended to equip d military to SAVE lives of people. If money meant to save life can be looted how sure this one won't?
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
give them like ten years another set of terrorist will spring up or religious crisis will start that is the problem with this people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor / Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.