Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,466 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East (10286 Views)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Abdulmumin Jibrin Allocates N4.1b Projects To His Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2016
iyb:

When we say they must find an excuse to complain people thought we are just been tribalistic.
Now they have displayed their hatred and the funny thing about igbos is that if they were the ones given the money nobody will be complaining as a matter of fact they will open a thread telling u how they deserve more than what was given to them very selfish set of people indeed and after all the brouhaha their leaders will simply steal and share the money the love of money trumps every other thing with igbos it a primal instinct they can do anything for it.
olodo without any support from government 2 Igbo's after they war the are still far better than your region
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by nortcentrallord(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2016
BeClever:
Does it matter, it's not today that they started enjoying free money...
They will still lavish the money, marry 17 wives and travel to Saudi or UAE and come back to their thatch houses and porverty.. .

They are irredeemable. .if you like give them $100trillion..

You just hit the nail on the head and fulanimafia and 43+ are dead already grin.

The elites will still share the money while their frontline soldiers on NL will have to depend on free mb from their network provider to come to NL and chant their praise with the tone of hunger. What a pity! In the words of Fela "Suffer dey Africa kpakparakpaaa"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Binsani(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Have u taken your drug today. ?
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by BeClever: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
fulanimafia:

What are you talking about? You think they are like your useless leaders that have wasted all the billions from 13% monthly derivation on ogogoro and prostitutes leaving states like Bayelsa and Abia looking like an open sore? Smh.

[/s]

I don't just think, I know that my own leaders are criminals and they might even be worse than yours,but issues remains that ur people are still very impoverish due to the recklessness of ur leaders and their own ignorance which my own people have gotten over with..
You people are hugely still dependent on ur foolish leaders who has in turn, turned them to their personal punch bags. The funny thing is ur people are so ignorant if the wickedness of these ur leaders and can kill any voice in their rescue..

Good example is the man from Kaduna State university who after attacking the govt for their recklessness in the way they have propagated power at the detriment of their people.

Even the people he spoke out for where even calling for his head in surport if their oppressors.

C'mon, your people. Need serious re-orientation to come out if their own ignorance and face these so called leaders that have mortgaged their future.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by WaffenSS(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:

What are you talking about? You think they are like your useless leaders that have wasted all the billions from 13% monthly derivation on ogogoro and prostitutes leaving states like Bayelsa impoverished and Abia looking like an open sore? Smh.

Tear him a new one, my cow-riding brother!
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by breakeven: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2016
I will only agree with this if the world bank is going to handle the rebuilding themselves. IF YOU GIVE THE MONEY TO ANY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IT WILL SURELY BE EMBEZZELED.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by edbor(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016
that's equivalent to the budget of about 4 industrial states in Nigeria for a year

Anyway nothing good comes free.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Sylvester70(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
iyb:

When we say they must find an excuse to complain people thought we are just been tribalistic.
Now they have displayed their hatred and the funny thing about igbos is that if they were the ones given the money nobody will be complaining as a matter of fact they will open a thread telling u how they deserve more than what was given to them very selfish set of people indeed and after all the brouhaha their leaders will simply steal and share the money the love of money trumps every other thing with igbos it a primal instinct they can do anything for it.
am not against anybody giving a person shoe but when i will talk is when u give a cripple a pair of shops.ok if u doubt me give me two reason on how a region like northeast(corenorth) will use the money to do remember am jst saying my mind.#chad basin kwontinus
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by iyb(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
ibe123:
olodo without any support from government 2 Igbo's after they war the are still far better than your region
can't you hear how stupid u sound seriously do you actually believe that crap without support from the government so you mean to tell me that igbos built the roads, the hospitals and all the government infrastructure's in the south east with money from their pocket abi.
the igbo tribe where you will find most of them afraid of investing in their region instead they rather invest their money and build houses in the south west and the north yet here we are arguing about them building their region without support from the government grin grin grin
chai igbo people can lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked without support from the government grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please tell me i am not the only that knows thats a fucking lie
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by zudozz: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
let them used d money to eliminate Boko haram first.
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by chuose: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
iyb:

can't you hear how stupid u sound seriously do you actually believe that crap without support from the government so you mean to tell me that igbos built the roads, the hospitals and all the government infrastructure's in the south east with money from their pocket abi.
the igbo tribe where you will find most of them afraid of investing in their region instead they rather invest their money and build houses in the south west and the north yet here we are arguing about them building their region without support from the government grin grin grin
chai igbo people can lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked without support from the government grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please tell me i am not the only that knows thats a fucking lie

We all know that the SOuth is better than the North.

Under the South Nigeria progressed.

As soon as the North got in first it was West Germany & Michelle, then everybody knew they made a mistake
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by iyb(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
chuose:

We all know that the SOuth is better than the North.

Under the South Nigeria progressed.

As soon as the North got in first it was West Germany & Michelle, then everybody knew they made a mistake

Really under ur ogogoro drinking president Nigeria progressed grin stop kidding urself yaradua is way better than Jonathan and he is from the north remember he made it possible for ur brothers to goto school and stop militancy
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by tecmon: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
And how much are they giving for the repair of niger delta environment devastated not by baby-killing virgin hunters, but by european oil hunters
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by chuose: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
iyb:

Really under ur ogogoro drinking president Nigeria progressed grin stop kidding urself yaradua is way better than Jonathan and he is from the north remember he made it possible for ur brothers to goto school and stop militancy

My brothers are justified in their quest for the control of what is in our land.
They fought the govt.

Your brothers are busying killing everybody, now your brother is in charge the whole country is suffering
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by sanandreas(m): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

Scallywags like you ain't difficult to find on thread like this. You detest everything about the north and you call yourself a christian, forgetting that we have sizable amount of Christians in the north.

Meanwhile who is gonna preach to your Pastors and religious leaders to stop raping our little girl child, performing human ritual, sleeping with married women, scamming gullible followers, drug trafficking and setting fire on their members? Please tell me who is gonna preach to them, or maybe they need psychiatric attention.
ignored
Re: Boko Haram: World Bank Allocates $800m For Rebuilding North East by Rhea(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=18pt]They just gave our leaders money to start buying more private jets[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) / Oba Solomon Ilesanmi Calls Governor Fayemi's Projects Legendary, Lauds Him / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.