Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tecno Vs Gsmarena - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Vs Gsmarena (5542 Views)

Infinix Appears In Gsmarena And To Launch Infinix Zero 5 On 14th Nov. / Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? / Why Tecno Has Never Gotten Featured On Gsmarena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 10:22am On May 19, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Your small brain is too tiny to differentiate between a shirt sponsor and a mobile/tablet partner. Why argue with you? A complete waste of time. And you're cutting in my goddamn time.

Ur small brain is really affecting u, I know ur type. Mobile /tablet partner applies during training and promotional videos. Whatever phone or tablet a player decides to use outside of work hours is non of their business. I just showed u aguero texting with an iPhone.

If a team's official drink is coca cola, does that mean every players must drink coca cola wherever they go to even when on holidays? Guy use ur head.
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by youalreadyknow(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2017
greenhulk:

Ur small brain is really affecting u, I know ur type. Mobile /tablet partner applies during training and promotional videos. Whatever phone or tablet a player decides to use outside of work hours is non of their business. I just showed u aguero texting with an iPhone.
And your Nano brain didn't tell you that pic of Aguero you actually uploaded was taken prior to November 2016. Nonetheless, you've shown your lack of knowledge by first assuming tecno is not known in Europe then agreeing that city players use it in training and promos. You know how many fans such platform cut across? Wallow in your ignorance purplehulk.
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by youalreadyknow(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2017
greenhulk:

If a team's official drink is coca cola, does that mean every players must drink coca cola wherever they go to even when on holidays? Guy use ur head.

At least they drink it in some capacity (around the club) which makes it known in that region. You earlier asserted that tecno is not known in Europe. Admit your wrong and live in peace pinkhulk
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2017
youalreadyknow:

At least they drink it in some capacity (around the club) which makes it known in that region. You earlier asserted that tecno is not known in Europe. Admit your wrong and live in peace pinkhulk

Maybe if u can use that ur small brain u would realize this thread was opened in March 2016 way before the partnership with man city. The partnership is to give them awareness in Europe which is a good thing but this thread was opened before that and before people in Europe knew there was a phone maker called tecno.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
greenhulk:

It's not about the specs but the company. Wiko also have some solid phones. Ever heard of wiko u feel me prime? Google it.

This thread is old though, recently tecno have upped their game being official sponsor of man city, so expect them to get more international recognition.

But seriously I don't see anything wrong with Tecno as a company. They are improving in my honest opinion.
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 19, 2017
greenhulk:

It's not about the specs but the company. Wiko also have some solid phones. Ever heard of wiko u feel me prime? Google it.

Tecno phantom 6 & 6+ are also solid. Wait for phantom 7 this year
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2017
Freelancerx:
Lmao. Na phone be that? RAM sef no even reach 1GB. With the way they talk about gsmarena sef, one go think say na body wey dey validate phones ni. Make una free dem Tecno, infinix etc abeg

The believe is that all phones listed on gsmarena are global. But I don't think having a presence everywhere sums up to acceptance.
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 19, 2017
D4Daymoo:

But seriously I don't see anything wrong with Tecno as a company. They are improving in my honest opinion.

Nobody said they are not improving. They have come from that company that makes just budget substandard phones to making flagship phones and they are only going to get better especially now that they are getting more international recognition.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by pators(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
that's why they are making 100k phones to buy good chips .... if not Dey will quench.... go to YouTube and see d way dose guys test phones base on d released specs... if you fail you r out ..... nd the current tecno will fail
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by iamSirPhil(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
this doesnt count... i can come and give them award personnalyy and they will collect and add to their collections. but tecno is actually fond of that : a 2,0000mAH battery will be labelled 4,000mAH same with their camera pixel ratings... totally inacurate. but they are improving non-the less.

mosjames:
What if they're not on GsmArena, afterall they've won several awards that some brands on the so called arena cant get nominated for.
GsmArena na paradise
Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by tafat: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
nope tecno isnt fund of that, i use a tecno spark and have got no regrets
iamSirPhil:
this doesnt count... i can come and give them award personnalyy and they will collect and add to their collections. but tecno is actually fond of that : a 2,0000mAH battery will be labelled 4,000mAH same with their camera pixel ratings... totally inacurate. but they are improving non-the less.

Re: Tecno Vs Gsmarena by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Tecno feature on various other international bloggers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) / If You Call Your Android A Smartphone, What Will You Call This... / I Got This Message From First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.