Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) (5534 Views)

All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface / My Budget's 40k...what's The Best Smart Phone I Can Buy At This Price / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
As we all know most brand of smartphone has its own UI (user interface) and it helps a user to interact with his/her device.

Android Stock UI
Samsung - TouchWiz
Htc - Sense UI
LG - Optimus (UX)
Tecno - HiOs
Infinix - XUI
Sony - Xperia UI
OnePlus - OxygenOs
And so on....

The main goal of UI is to produce an easy (self explanatory), efficient and enjoyable (user friendly) which produces a desired result for the user.

So lets hear from you what's your best user interface you've every used or seen.

Like me i'll go for stock android ui followed by samsung's touchwiz.

Which do you prefer and how do you compare it to others in terms of homescreen, notification panel, recent app, app drawal and lock screen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Frazercrib(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sense ui...all day

2 Likes

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dukeo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amigo or vibe ui
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Frazercrib:
Sense ui...all day
thats a matured ui

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Horlaarsco: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
try miui

2 Likes

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
The new touchwiz (s6 upwards) followed by sense. Not a fan of stock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
greenhulk:
The new touchwiz (s6 upwards) followed by sense. Not a fan of stock.
lol
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dasphinx1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
In chronological order; Sense UI, TouchWiz, Stock....

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by MaryWest(f): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will only talk of the one which I have remotely experience, and that is HiOS.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by wheesin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stock UI and MIUI remains the best. I so much hate gionee's amigo UI . undecided

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nbote(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
I've used both the MiUI of infinix and Touchwiz on Samsung but trust me, Xperia UI is waaay cooler

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2016
Nbote:
I've used both the MiUI of infinix and Touchwiz on Samsung but trust me, Xperia UI is waaay cooler
Boss which miui of Infinix? I want to believe its a typo, miui is for xiaomi phones. For now I can't use any other ui except miui. I love the customizations and it makes android look abit different from what we see everyday.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Reeberry: 12:07am On May 01, 2016
wheesin:
Stock UI and MIUI remains the best. I so much hate gionee's amigo UI . undecided
I like the Battery bar design and the network bar of Xiaomi, it looks matured.

I hate that 1 and 2 I see at the network bar of Gionee.

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2016
Nbote:
miui belong xiaomi infiniy gat the xui.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 01, 2016
Touchwiz all day, every day. Sense is cool too but too stock- like.

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Xtopher123(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2016
Touch Wiz and Stock
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Scarpon(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2016
Miui and eui
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nbote(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
Gptech:

Boss which miui of Infinix? I want to believe its a typo, miui is for xiaomi phones. For now I can't use any other ui except miui. I love the customizations and it makes android look abit different from what we see everyday.

Sorry my mistake.. Though the XUI is kinda a modification of the MiUI
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Reeberry: 10:25am On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
He's talking about Sony Xperia UI.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Reeberry: 10:27am On May 01, 2016
Gptech:

That MiUI looks matured.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
Nbote:

Sorry my mistake.. Though the XUI is kinda a modification of the MiUI
Yea, even the new tecno HiOS looks like MIUI ripoff
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
Reeberry:
I like the Battery bar design and the network bar of Xiaomi, it looks matured.

I hate that 1 and 2 I see at the network bar of Gionee.
Plus u can even customize the battery bar design and status bar
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dannytwix(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2016
IOS 9 UI. The best. Finest. Fastest and Simplest UI. End of discussion

1 Like

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by augster(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
Horlaarsco:
try miui
miui is tha best!
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by slinkman(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2016
dannytwix:
IOS 9 UI. The best. Finest. Fastest and Simplest UI. End of discussion
true
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by slinkman(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2016
Gptech:

Yea, even the new tecno HiOS looks like MIUI ripoff
and miui is a poor looking version of ios
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
slinkman:
Bro, you are right miui is a copy of ios, but that ends in the interface. And oh, I hate that ios look that comes as default, and did something about it. This is the beauty of miui. Is ios anything like this?

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by creed266: 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
i would go for the lenovo vibe ui or the tecno hios
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by KuliMart: 8:08am On May 02, 2016
Xiaomi MIUI

The best.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by slinkman(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2016
Gptech:

Bro, you are right miui is a copy of ios, but that ends in the interface. And oh, I hate that ios look that comes as default, and did something about it. This is the beauty of miui. Is ios anything like this?
why on earth would i prefer this to fluid smooth looking ios? undecided
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by OSI7: 8:51am On May 02, 2016
Xperia UI (phone is on MM), showing homescreen, app drawer, quick settings and a section of the Music player interface cool - my best, after this is touchwiz, vanilla android UI and sense UI

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2016
slinkman:
miui is far more better than ios

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC / Why Are Samsung Phones So Expensive? / MTN wrong deduction!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.