Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Same Brush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Brush (663 Views)

My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Brush by frubben(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please o nairalanders, is it right for 2 lovers to use same tooth brush.

Let say bae came over and spend d night and the next morning she need to brush her teeth, is it right for her to use the boyfriend brush.
Re: Same Brush by dareyyyy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
For me, nope...dnt ask me y
Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
NOPE
Re: Same Brush by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
No !
Re: Same Brush by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
If she can wear ur boxers, I dnt see anythn wrong with her using ur brush.. or du u have aids? shocked

1 Like

Re: Same Brush by RoyalBlak007: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
If she uses it...no qualms.

..i'll get another...its not expensive;;a thousand bucks
Re: Same Brush by Daniel2289(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Not good at all. Just get one for her. Wisdom brush is #50.
Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol,yes!Since u will still kissed her last night!

1 Like

Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,yes!Since u will still kissed her last night!

Troublemaker
Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Troublemaker
Leave me oo,na jeje i dey grin
Re: Same Brush by Chicagoesontop: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
frubben:
Please o nairalanders, is it right for 2 lovers to use same tooth brush.

Let say bae came over and spend d night and the next morning she need to brush her teeth, is it right for her to use the boyfriend brush.

Anytime My Girl Arrives My House From School, The Next Morning The First Thing I Do Is To Ask Her What And What She Will Need For Me To Go And Buy Them For Her, And Toothbrush Is The First Of Them All, Although She Always Comes With Her Toothbrush , It's Not Mature For Both Of Us To Use The Same Brush !!!
Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Leave me oo,na jeje i dey grin

Since you're a troublemaker, anywhere I see you on nairaland, I will helicopter (according to ur profile pix) ur post or comment
Re: Same Brush by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Since you're a troublemaker, anywhere I see you on nairaland, I will helicopter (according to ur profile pix) ur post or comment
angry angry
Re: Same Brush by MRBrownJ: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2016
YES, if you can kiss or lick each other's sex organ, then using a toothbrush is nothing

1 Like

Re: Same Brush by frubben(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

Anytime My Girl Arrives My House From School, The Next Morning The First Thing I Do Is To Ask Her What And What She Will Need For Me To Go And Buy Them For Her, And Toothbrush Is The First Of Them All, Although She Always Comes With Her Toothbrush , It's Not Mature For Both Of Us To Use The Same Brush !!!

But u kiss her, with same mouth, and while kissing u do tins untinkable to our fore father, den u buy her own brush. Guy wat are u avoiding
Re: Same Brush by frubben(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
YES, if you can kiss or lick each other's sex organ, then using a toothbrush is nothing

Please take one cold beer for my head, u are wise

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Take A Cue From Zaha Hadid / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl / How Can My Friend Tackle This Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.