Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Homosexuity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuity (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuity by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Some time I just imagine how guys turn to gays, and wat they enjoy in the life, any comment. Pls let's talk
Re: Homosexuity by Bluezy13(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Let me know when you are ready to become one....
Re: Homosexuity by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2016
What do u mean? Can u plz explain it furthermore? cool
Re: Homosexuity by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:
Let me know when you are ready to become one....

I just wanted to make common sense the tot just came to my head

Re: Homosexuity by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Dear I wonder if some people were created to be homosexuality of they were turned as dey grew older , hope u get
Re: Homosexuity by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2016
izirein264:

Dear I wonder if some people were created to be homosexuality of they were turned as dey grew older , hope u get

Oohh I see...

Being gay was surely difficult growing depending where they grew up.. gays/ lesbians knew it already that they are different from the rest...like choosing of toys..gays like to dressed up with skirts, make ups, heels & what not..

Most of them hide their true feelings due to fear of rejections ,number 1 their family , they juz didn't woke up one day & turn themselves to gay or lesbian....

They only woke out of the closest once they feel being accepted by someone who understand them the most.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuity by Bluezy13(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=izirein264 post=44300216][/quote] Ok... Good morning
Re: Homosexuity by Bluezy13(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
I suspected this girl was behind me
Re: Homosexuity by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh I see...

Being gay was surely difficult growing depending where they grew up.. gays/ lesbians knew it already that they are different from the rest...like choosing of toys..gays like to dressed up with skirts, make ups, heels & what not..

Most of them hide their true feelings due to fear of rejections ,number 1 their family , they juz didn't woke up one day & turn themselves to gay or lesbian....

They only woke out of the closest once they feel being accepted by someone who understand them the most.. cool

But in recent time even guys or girls dat u tink are straight have issues wit there sexuality
Crazy world

(1) (Reply)

. / ...depressed / Dating A Predictable Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.