Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother (696 Views)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Eddygourdo(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
To be a woman is alot tougher than being man. The situation is worse when you have to be an African woman, where no laws help you when victimised and all laws come down harder on you when you are the aggressor.

I love my mama and I no go lie, I love my sisters and female cousins and I no go lie, I love my woman and female friends and I no go lie. PS... THEY ARE ALL AFRICAN WOMEN.

The good wife is a crown on her husband's kingly head. She is the general on the home front who fights physical, emotional and most especially spiritual battles to keep the family steady.

The good wife is a good mother to her children, a good mother to her husband, a welcoming presence to children in general and above everything a great grandma in due course.

The good wife is a shining star to her in laws, she accommodates and mentors. She isn't covetous of the family wealth from lending a helping hand once in awhile to relatives in penury. How can you cloth strangers when your family members roam naked.

The good wife is a crazy adaptable lover, you knows her husband's buttons. She drive him nuts in the bedroom, that the mention of adultery make him flee lest he loses his jewel.

The good wife is neighbourly. She is not a public fighter, she is not a gossip, she is not a snitch, she is not a adulterer, she is not a prostitute, she is not ungrateful

Lastly, the good wife is a human being, who could sometimes make mistakes, fall short, be moody, be tired, be sad and even cry. Should this make her all of a sudden a bad wife? Should she not express herself once a while in non conformity to standards? Can she not be understood as much as she is expected to understand everybody else?

There is a good wife in every woman, nature and nurture of most women make this trait difficult to find, past experiences and heart breaks makes this trait difficult to find, societal and peer pressure also does same. Nevertheless they are humans and deserve to be loved and respected as we all want to be loved and respected.

The perfect wife for a man, is that woman who his presence in her life makes the good wife. Goodluck to you all as you search for her.

NB: someone should write on the good man and father ( if nobody does, I will when I can). Cheerio

1 Like

Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2016
I must write on d good man! grin
Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Eddygourdo(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I must write on d good man!
ok do so. Post it in the romance section as that has more readership, unlike here. I have stopped posting topics on romance that's why I posted it here. Cheers
Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok do so. Post it in the romance section as that has more readership, unlike here. I have stopped posting topics on romance that's why I posted it here. Cheers
Hahahahha. Those evil minions in dat section can be just annoying. Dey willl just derail the thread..
Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Eddygourdo(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahahahha. Those evil minions in dat section can be just annoying. Dey willl just derail the thread..
that's why I have ran away for good.
Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Blade21: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
To be a woman is alot tougher than being man. The situation is worse when you have to be an African woman, where no laws help you when victimised and all laws come down harder on you when you are the aggressor.

I love my mama and I no go lie, I love my sisters and female cousins and I no go lie, I love my woman and female friends and I no go lie. PS... THEY ARE ALL AFRICAN WOMEN.

The good wife is a crown on her husband's kingly head. She is the general on the home front who fights physical, emotional and most especially spiritual battles to keep the family steady.

The good wife is a good mother to her children, a good mother to her husband, a welcoming presence to children in general and above everything a great grandma in due course.

The good wife is a shining star to her in laws, she accommodates and mentors. She isn't covetous of the family wealth from lending a helping hand once in awhile to relatives in penury. How can you cloth strangers when your family members roam naked.

The good wife is a crazy adaptable lover, you knows her husband's buttons. She drive him nuts in the bedroom, that the mention of adultery make him flee lest he loses his jewel.

The good wife is neighbourly. She is not a public fighter, she is not a gossip, she is not a snitch, she is not a adulterer, she is not a prostitute, she is not ungrateful

Lastly, the good wife is a human being, who could sometimes make mistakes, fall short, be moody, be tired, be sad and even cry. Should this make her all of a sudden a bad wife? Should she not express herself once a while in non conformity to standards? Can she not be understood as much as she is expected to understand everybody else?

There is a good wife in every woman, nature and nurture of most women make this trait difficult to find, past experiences and heart breaks makes this trait difficult to find, societal and peer pressure also does same. Nevertheless they are humans and deserve to be loved and respected as we all want to be loved and respected.

The perfect wife for a man, is that woman who his presence in her life makes the good wife. Goodluck to you all as you search for her.

NB: someone should write on the good man and father ( if nobody does, I will when I can). Cheerio

oh hi Eddy the guy who called me a 13 year old nice write up
Re: Tales Of The Good Wife And a Mother by Eddygourdo(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Blade21:
oh hi Eddy the guy who called me a 13 year old nice write up
wink

(1) (Reply)

"For The Rest Of Your Days" - A Mum Remembering Her Son (photo) / Man Marries Cobra He Thinks Is His Late Girlfriend / My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.